Community > Posts By > Intrepid00

Intrepid00's photo
Tue 06/03/08 02:31 PM
I know someone who is only 26 but a car accident left him paralyzed from the abdomen down. All his life, he was a ladies man and now all he gets are looks of pity. He's so depressed and doesnt want to live like this...what can I say? I wouldn't either. He had a gf that left him the minute she found out he had a spinal cord injury and when I saw him he said "no woman on earth want's me anymore." This isn't the vivacious, handsome kid I know. He's devastated by his inability to walk. Is he right? honestly, how much does it matter if a goodlooking kid is in a wheelchair?:cry:

Intrepid00's photo
Tue 06/03/08 02:11 PM
Am I smarter than a 5th grader??? I'm smarter than the average college graduate and i'm a high school drop out!!!smokin hahaha, I have a GED though...

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:27 PM
I'm bored and half drunk sad

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 05/14/08 02:20 PM
Hi guys, it's Intrepid. I changed my profile and added a lot more info but I kept the tie pic even though I've been told to lose it 100 times! laugh laugh If you see one that you think is truly better I'll change it but to me that's the most appealing one I have online!!! -Dave

Intrepid00's photo
Tue 05/13/08 11:29 AM

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 05/12/08 03:16 PM
Mistress of Malice, Goddess of Stone
the embodiment of beauty,
in flesh and bone
born of inauspice, I'm your silver spoon,
but it is I whose been shipwrecked,
by your flippant harpoon,
capsized by the tide of your selfish pride,
I lay marooned on the coast of all I'm denied
transfixed by the lips,
of your sultry smile,
that could bring down nations,
at your feet in a pile,
of inadequit eyes,
every love now can only live in your shadow,
as I'm subjugated by denial,
I dine are the hardest pill to swallow,
for my ray of hope is wrapped in the rain,
running down the gutter,
leaving only a permanent stain,
on my shuddering heart-D.Black

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 05/12/08 03:16 PM
Edited by Intrepid00 on Mon 05/12/08 04:04 PM
sorry accidentially put it in twice!!laugh laugh laugh

Intrepid00's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:12 PM
I'm just a sweet piece of MAN-CANDY:tongue: laugh

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 05/10/08 12:09 PM

You have to do the mending.

Expecting someone else to fix what ails you is wrong and VERY UNATTRACTIVE.

That said, good luck and

drinker Welcome to JSHdrinker

WHOAH!!!??? I never said I expected anyone else to do the mending...matter of fact, my heart is no longer broken in case you missed my winks at the end...lol

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:20 AM
I'm not new but I have never gotten involved in the forum before and I also no longer live in Cali where I lived when I joined. I'm home in Philadelphia right now but I may spend some time in Boston this summer I'm not sure yet but I wanted to put myself out there...I'm looking for someone to mend mybrokenheart :wink: :wink:

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:33 AM

my advice?....stop searching.

No i'm not saying to give up what i am saying is don't wait for a woman to make you feel good about yourself. Just have fun, be yourself, and you will give off a confidence that a lot of people don't have anymore. Ever notice that when you have a g/f you have other girls intrested in you? but when you brake up they are nowhere to be found? wether the ladies admit it or not they want to be noticed...and they try. But if it seems like you don't care..i.e because you have a g/f they try even harder. If you try to keep this same attitude once your detached the same thing holds true. No i'm not saying to play a game...but looking like a challenge...and not looking like every other learing eyed guy in the place helps a little. But before you can pull this off effectivly you have to be comfortable being alone. That is just what i have noticed..i may be in left field. but hey at least i'm in the game lol.
I'm not so sure. YES, it is 100% true that when I have a girlfriend I have to beat girls off with a sticklaugh and when I'm single they're nowhere to be found but I think this has to do with something called "preselection".

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:16 AM

be patience...she will come in due time....good luck
I notice a lot of people saying to wait or be patient but I really have been...I won't even tell you how long it's been since I've had a meaningful relationship...

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 05/09/08 03:38 PM
Wow, thank you all for your advice/insight. lol I had no idea that many people spent time in these forums. I almost had a heart attack when I looked at my topic and saw I had 69 replies! laugh You can all feel free to drop me a line anytime- Intrepid

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 05/09/08 03:32 PM

laugh well though looks aren't everything to women I wouldn't say that looks have ZERO to do with it

I'm not just spouting nonsense. What would you honestly rather have, a butt-ugly guy who's nevertheless "centered," who can walk into a new club and instantly have the most fun out of everyone there, who knows who he is, what his values and boundaries are...or the hottest man in the world, who's still living with his mother in the basement and can't hold down a job?
You have obviously studied the Venusian Arts or at least read "The Game". haha I have too but looks do matter less to women but they still matter

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 05/09/08 01:41 PM
Hi, I'm Intrepid00 or Dave. I'm really frustrated and dissappointed with the results I've gotten with online dating. I've tried many sites and they are all pretty much the same; REJECTION, REJECTION, REJECTION!!! I almost never get a response and it seems like the only women who are interested in me, I have absolutely NO attraction to whatsoever! I don't understand. Do women just not find me attractive physically? My whole life I always was told I was cute or hot. I'm not Brad Pitt but I am above average looking at least and intelligent. Any advice? I'm tired of being lonely and all this rejection is killing my self-esteem and confidence. :( Thanks-Dave

Intrepid00's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:48 PM
I'm a pickup ARTIST Kojak, but my skills are better in a "in person" setting such as a club or work or a bar. Thanks for the advice...Intrepid

Intrepid00's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:41 PM
Edited by Intrepid00 on Tue 01/15/08 02:42 PM
What up? You can call me Intrepid. I just joined this site today hoping it can be one way I can meet attractive women and new people since I've moved to Southern CA. from the East Coast. Anything else, feel free to ask! love

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next