Community > Posts By > Intrepid00

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:50 AM

I think you need to think about something we tend to forget. Looks can be fleeting, but personality lasts a lifetime. A persons looks can change in an instant in case of an accident or something. Long term looks will change no matter what we think. You need to consider what you would do if say your mate was badly burned in a freak "smoking while putting on hairspray" accident. How about a more likely possibility such as losing her hair due to cancer treatments? Would you stay with her because you love her, or would you leave her because she wasn't hot any more? The answer to that question will possibly open your mind up to many other things, regardless of how you answer the question... You need to evaluate yourself and what it is you really want from a relationship. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, you just need to find and accept that beauty... bigsmile
I know as well as anyone that looks can change in an instant actually. I was in a car accident and went from a six pack to a foot long, half inch wide scar that runs from just above my unit all the way up to that my sternum (that part where your rib cages meet in the center of your chest) as well as another on my back but I'm not going to be with someone no matter how wonderful their personality if I don't have a desire for them sexually or physically. I don't know if being hot has a whole lot to do with it. "attraction" is not a choice really and it is a combination of things, looks included. For example, I loved a girl named Amy very much. She was in 2002 at the age of 24, pretty much as hot as a woman can be. She's now 30 with 2 kids and is not what she was 6 yrs ago at all. I still love her and would take her and her 2 kids in a heartbeat without even thinking.

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:20 PM
If my profile comes across as blah, that is because thats how I feel right now. I'm sick of writing to women I'm attracted to and getting no response. I wish I was gay sometimes, I really do. I'm just so sick of attractive women. Unattractive women are great except I'm not attracted to them...it's a catch 22

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:13 PM
I'm freeballing. just a t-shirt

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:24 PM
My brother has a really crazy girlfriend that he is in love with and going to marry and doesn't listen to anyone, my father married my mother who suffers from bpd, divorced her and married a woman twice as crazy. Ultimately you are going to do what you are going to do but I agree with the first advice you got RUN... VERY,VERY FAST!!!!

Intrepid00's photo
Sun 07/06/08 05:08 PM

Guess she is letting everyone know upfront that she is a gold digger with no morals or emotions and is only looking for someone to make her feel better about herself. As for nice/good guys finishing last, I think even women would say that goes for us as well. Seems as if the good ones just arent the thing guys want.
What's funny is I wrote her yesterday and was a total asshole to her...so she responded to melaugh She's actually really fun and cool...she said it was a joke; she was just waiting for a decent guy to have enough balls to actually come put her in her placebigsmile (me:banana: )

Intrepid00's photo
Sun 07/06/08 05:03 PM

The irony is those are the very ones who find a boyfriend who treats them like dirt, and come crying to everyone saying 'all guys are assholes'.

Nice guys don't finish last. Scared guy's with no confidence and no self respect finish last. Giving into everything, being there when called, buying them everything they want, thats not a nice guy. Thats a doormat. It's a painful lesson to learn :)
You have a really good point but I think that what you described is what most people consider "a nice guy"

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 07/05/08 06:25 PM

I guess this goes here though it could go in the "Sex and Dating" but right now I can totally understand the lack of attraction women have to nice guys. There is a girl with a profile and she writes about how she wants a handsome man with money. That some say she's looking for a sugar daddy but "look at me" she says "You have to have what it takes to keep a really hot girl. You keep me happy in bed and at the mall and I'll keep you happy." Then something about "parading her around "on your arm. The thing is, she is hot but at least from the pics she has up, I wouldn't say supermodel hot or anything but I am totally all about this girl!lol I just wanna **** her bad! and I'd say it has mostly to do with what she wrote though her looks don't hurt. It's weird because usually a girl like that I would just be like "You narcissistic, stuck up *****! You aren't even all that!" This time though, strangely I'm turned onlove love :tongue: :tongue: laugh PS- I'm not stupid and I'm NOT "going for it" at all. I'm just saying I can see the appeal. The girl lives 2,000 miles away from me. THIS IS JUST AN OBSERVATION!drinker

So how do nice guys finish last again?huh

thats a cool anarchy sign

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 07/05/08 06:00 PM

Sounds like she's a player...steppin on hearts.
sounds like natural selection. The food chain. Only the strong survive. If you let her play you like a sucker, whose fault is that?

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 07/05/08 05:38 PM
Edited by Intrepid00 on Sat 07/05/08 05:48 PM
I guess this goes here though it could go in the "Sex and Dating" but right now I can totally understand the lack of attraction women have to nice guys. There is a girl with a profile and she writes about how she wants a handsome man with money. That some say she's looking for a sugar daddy but "look at me" she says "You have to have what it takes to keep a really hot girl. You keep me happy in bed and at the mall and I'll keep you happy." Then something about "parading her around "on your arm. The thing is, she is hot but at least from the pics she has up, I wouldn't say supermodel hot or anything but I am totally all about this girl!lol I just wanna **** her bad! and I'd say it has mostly to do with what she wrote though her looks don't hurt. It's weird because usually a girl like that I would just be like "You narcissistic, stuck up *****! You aren't even all that!" This time though, strangely I'm turned onlove love :tongue: :tongue: laugh PS- I'm not stupid and I'm NOT "going for it" at all. I'm just saying I can see the appeal. The girl lives 2,000 miles away from me. THIS IS JUST AN OBSERVATION!drinker

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 07/04/08 09:13 AM

Angelina Jolie
Jennifer Anniston
Jessica Biel
Kate Beckinsale
Jessica Alba
Drew Barrymore
Mila Kunis
Once again I ask, NO ADRIANA LIMA?? I can't believe you'd take DREW BARRYMORE over Adriana Lima!!!

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 07/03/08 02:28 PM

Oh..and for the California lover. Southern Cal is plastic people in a plastic world full of shallow thoughts. Politically correct idiots who live in a world that only exists elsewhere in the movies. Save the snail darter and pay 16 bucks for a 2x4. No drilling and 5 dollar a gallon gas. Make a car have so many gadgets and anti-pollution BS it costs 10 grand extra. Dont say NIGGER in public, only behind closed doors in the company of the other "beautiful people". Been most everywhere in the US and S. CA is by far the worst as far as people go.

I had a great job there but the people are generally not very nice...like me. lol Got a bit of a thorn in my side for CA. Can ya tell?

And what a good piece of advice from CA guy...make a living being a BUM on an onramp? Truth is, most young people that set out for the bright lights end up being whores or hustlers. Lots end up dead. Most come home that survive.

Go up to Eureka (N. CA) and smoke some Cush bud though. Worlds best. That'll mellow you out. Then head up to Seattle to work.

But don't listen to me. I'm just a guy thats travelled extensively...although not by thumb much. I say go for it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You may be the next Tom Cruise.

laugh I've been all over this country (in like 36 different states) and to Southern Calif. like 10 starting with a cross-country road trip when I was 18 that started in Philly and ended in Seattle but I spent most of it in CA. One thing I noticed is a lot of babeslove love (many plastic, yes) and a lot of gaysnoway . To all of you thanks for your support

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 07/03/08 10:17 AM

Jack Daniels
Jose Cuervo
Jim Beam
Johnny Walker
excellent taste in men:wink: :wink:

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 07/03/08 08:35 AM
yeah but he isn't a bad boy lol, I'm a bad boy!!! He's all Christian and stuff. I read an interview with him. bad boygrumble givin' us a bad name!!laugh

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 07/03/08 08:31 AM
to me lately. I kind of understand. I'm in a temperary but terrible living situation and I'm getting ready to move across the country to California and there is just so much I have to do to get ready to go. I've been drinking way more than usual but worse, I'm stressed out and I've been snappy and terse with people and have even thrown public temper tantrums like a 2 year old. I do have A LOT on my plate; some things I don't want to discuss on here. I don't really know the point of this thread or if this is even the right place for it. I just am usually a chill guy that is likable but lately have turned into a loose cannonexplode frustrated laugh

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 07/02/08 06:35 PM

mad mad mad Hey, I need to put my 2 cents in on this one. My mother who I am living with temperarily is 61 and sits around watching Nancy Grace every night. The first night I heard that she was missing I said to my mom "She's dead all because some sick **** wanted to **** a 12 year old girl." Looks like I was right on. The thing is, I am soooooooo SICK of hearing about children and young girls on Nancy Grace having their lives snuffed out by these sick bastards who just want to get their rocks off!! You can say "cut his balls off", "give him the death penalty", "skin him alive", etc. THE PROBLEM IS THIS: NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO TO THE BASTARD, ISN'T GOING TO BRING BACK THAT POOR GIRL WHO HAD HER WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE AHEAD OF HER TAKEN AWAY. SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO DESERVE THAT...ALL BECAUSE SOME BASTARDpitchfork WANTED TO **** A LITTLE GIRLmad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

I agree with you too, and I watch Nancy Grace every night going to sleep, me and my daughter, however even though as sad as it is that a childs life will never be brought back, I would have the satisfaction of looking into the eyes of the SOB and killing them for what he/she did!!!
Oh, no doubt it would give me satisfaction as well, but SHE still won't get a chance to grow up, fall in love, drive a car, go to the prom, get married...It is so wrong and unfair

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 07/02/08 06:31 PM

:smile: This is what happens when you reject "GOD" and put sex and money in charge.:smile:
I don't want to argue, everyone has their own beliefs but personally I'm an Agnostic and this is an example of why; what kind of "God" would let so many innocent children and young women get raped and murdered all because some sicko wants to get his rocks off or screw a kid???:cry:

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 07/02/08 06:26 PM
mad mad mad Hey, I need to put my 2 cents in on this one. My mother who I am living with temperarily is 61 and sits around watching Nancy Grace every night. The first night I heard that she was missing I said to my mom "She's dead all because some sick **** wanted to **** a 12 year old girl." Looks like I was right on. The thing is, I am soooooooo SICK of hearing about children and young girls on Nancy Grace having their lives snuffed out by these sick bastards who just want to get their rocks off!! You can say "cut his balls off", "give him the death penalty", "skin him alive", etc. THE PROBLEM IS THIS: NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO TO THE BASTARD, ISN'T GOING TO BRING BACK THAT POOR GIRL WHO HAD HER WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE AHEAD OF HER TAKEN AWAY. SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO DESERVE THAT...ALL BECAUSE SOME BASTARDpitchfork WANTED TO **** A LITTLE GIRLmad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:48 PM

No wonder a guy can't get a date around heregrumble grumble laugh

wear a matt or johnny mask

I have been told i look like Tom Cruise
I've been told many times I look like Tony Romo, the Cowboys QB.laugh

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 07/02/08 11:58 AM

Paul Walkerdrool drool drool and Angelina Jolie..
Yeah, if I was gay or a chick I would go with Paul Walker tooblushing but what about Adriana Lima??? How come everyone pics Angelina? She's all that yeah but Adriana??? NOBODY COMES CLOSElove love :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 07/02/08 11:49 AM

love Susanna Hoffslove (of The Bangles)

drinker Walk With an Erectiooooooon"drinker
You're going back to my childhood but "walk with an erection" ain't that the truth??laugh laugh :tongue:

Hells YAH....."The Allnighter" is the dumbest movie I can watch over and over again...Boioioioioioioioionnnnnnggg!
hahaha! I checked out Alisha07...something about her in the pic with the blue dressbigsmile hmmmm....laugh

noway Aaaaaaaaaaw Dude....18?noway

I just feel dirty now.
She has a 2 year old son! If she's mature enough to take care of him then??? Also, 18 is an adult.All I was saying is there is something cute about her, I would have to get to know her though, cute girls are common but there are other characteristics that arent and if she doesn't have them...:smile: