Community > Posts By > Kravynn

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:29 PM
In October I broke my ankle, spiral fracture, dislocation, tore my acl, most of the tendons and ligaments. They put in a plate and 6 screws I started skating again a couple months ago, but every day is a challenge. I feel like theres fluid in it, it swells like crazy and the bone in my leg aches up to my knee. Remedies, suggestions, stories?

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:26 PM
Ella, you only get one shot at this life. Live it with no regrets. I had a job once where my manager told me to have the confindence of having years of experience even if I didn't have any, as long as you are confident, no one knows the difference. I use that every day of my life. If it works AWESOME. If it doesnt, at least you know you didnt wuss out. Then youll just wonder forever.

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:23 PM

It depends on how often in that 2 months you've actually hung out together, too... 2 months is forever when you're waiting for a kiss but how much of that time have you actually spent talking to each other... about important things... about who you are and what you want?

If you want a woman to be more comfortable with you, you've got to connect with her on some emotional level... find out what makes her tick, listen to her... if you just watch movies all the time and go to loud clubs where you can't talk, she might never crack...
the clubs and such is her idea.She doesnt seem to be one to talk i suppose that is the problem in 2 months i dont know that much about her.I also cant force her to open up.

If she's not opening up, why do you think she's not into being 'intimate'. Have you asked her about it?

Everyone is different. Myabe she wantst to be sure that you don't just want sex, and that you are actually attracted to her.

I love you Lily...wanna spoon with me?

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:14 PM
I have friends that do that all the time. If its someone I dont know, I HATE it! Dont IM me for the first time and start calling me pet names, its just weird.

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:13 PM
I have LOTS of Lesbian friends. All of which were straight at some point...? Maybe shes looking for a guy to bring into her girl/girl relationship?

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:55 PM
Direct Deposited today. And Im upset that I filed head of household and not single. Lost out on $300. Grr. Next year Ill know better.

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:53 PM
Do you have something against me?

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:34 PM
Auto mechanic?

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:33 PM
Can you repeat the question?

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:32 PM
Yea.. thats it. Now where are my fishnets?

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:29 PM
Operator error. Shut down photoshop and started it back up and it worked. I just wasted like 10 min of my life due to stupidity. bigsmile

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:22 PM

Im wasting more ink doing sample runs...this is frusterating.

Might be the printer, you can also try several photoshop forums and help pages, google what your looking for and you should come up with at least one walkthrough of it.flowerforyou

Yea Im trying that, so far no luck. Seems to me if the image is inverted in the pic it should print that way. Am I crazy? Dont answer that. I love your hair.

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:17 PM

So which pic should I set as my main pic? New on here and would like some honest input on this. Is this also an obvious ploy to get people looking at my profile, well hell yes.... so sue me... lol

I LOVE your honesty. I cant stand it when people pull that, like we dont know what they are up to. Oh I added a new word to my profile, see if you can figure out which one it is...duh.

Hehehe... I'm not ashamed to say I'm an attention whore... but then who isn't... we're all on here wanting to be seen and to meet someone right? Why hide that fact? lol

We all like to think that will happen. I need to man up and put my unattractice, real me pic up. But its all about personality not looks...right?

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:16 PM
Im wasting more ink doing sample runs...this is frusterating.

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:12 PM
Tried that...still came out right side up. I need it to print backwards...grrr. Im tired and I have to have these shirts ready at 8am.

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:09 PM
Im working on Tshirt transfers, I have my image saved backwards, the way its supposed to be...but when I print it comes out normal. Anyone have any insight?

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:03 PM
I like Chris, theres something about his standoffishness and random threads that get to me. Im off to get my kid from the roller rink...bbl

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:02 PM

Have you not seen the new study? You have to be real careful about brushing your teeth to much. They say it takes all the natural decay fighting goodness from your saliva away....:smile: Just thought I would let you know....lol

I was actually going to say 2x a day, but thought people might think I was gross. I do it 3-4 usually.

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:01 PM
I say Chris, but I think he has something against me. Anyone know where I can buy fishnets at 11pm? WalMart doesnt have them :angry:

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:00 PM

So which pic should I set as my main pic? New on here and would like some honest input on this. Is this also an obvious ploy to get people looking at my profile, well hell yes.... so sue me... lol

I LOVE your honesty. I cant stand it when people pull that, like we dont know what they are up to. Oh I added a new word to my profile, see if you can figure out which one it is...duh.