Community > Posts By > Kravynn

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:35 PM

Viral your on my list. I have no idea what that means....but your there.

that means.......e-mail get to know......viral is one of the best....so count yourself lucky lil lady...to be matched to that gem.......

agreed drinker he's a super guy

yep we were chatting last night. I think hes avoiding me now. Probably shouldnt have pulle the "take me to bed or lose me forever" line so soon. :wink:

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:34 PM
Guilty of course

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:32 PM
Viral your on my list. I have no idea what that means....but your there.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:30 PM
I heard this on the radio this am. Pretty damn funny if you ask me. If Im throwing blows on my wedding night...shoot me.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:10 PM

Kravynn how you doing

I was lovely till like 4 min ago. Get an email from a guy Ive checked out a couple times..and he asks if Im down for a booty call. Do I look like the booty call type? Is it the hair? I dont get it. Grr.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:07 PM

Ill keep ya company viral... if youll have me. Is anyone having issues with the new site not keeping you logged in?

dont log into the new site.. that's my protest!

its the same thing....only prettier. bigsmile

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:04 PM
Ill keep ya company viral... if youll have me. Is anyone having issues with the new site not keeping you logged in?

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:01 PM
Umm...nada

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:54 PM
mmm camping....burnt marshmallows and down sleeping bags and not showering for days. Im all bothered now.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:53 PM
New member smew member....I come here cause people DONT hit on me for the wrong reasons. hell they dont hit on me at all. Its like the safe place for singles. :wink:

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:50 PM
Someone entertain me.... drinker huh

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:47 PM
My favorite ex was 6 years younger than me. He was 20 when I met him. happy

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:45 PM
We also had one in my old house. Pretty sure it was my moms mom, someone protective. Whole family saw it, friends that stayed over saw it. But it HATED my dad. He was into drugs at the time and putting the family through hell. He woke up one am terrified with handprint bruises on his chest. Said it held him down. Hes a large scary man not afraid of anything, but ask him about it and youll see a grown man get goosebumps.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:33 PM
Welcome. Jax FL here.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:26 PM
Single 5 years and still going strong....

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:24 PM
Ah ha it all makes sense now. Yet Im totally intreagued with this guy, never even talked to him. Something about the pics that just bleeds sincerity.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:18 PM

I think that depends on how old they look and act. Most/ALL of my friends are in their early to mid 20s. Im sure my age is on my profile, but most of the time I leave it off. People tend to think Im mid-late 20s (woo hoo). I like younger guys they are fun. But Id love to find someone with the stability and sensibilty that comes with age. But he cant be ALL grown up...cause Im not..yet.

If I were a man I'd marry you today.....smooched smooched

I love you!

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:17 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh Imagine if she wasnt alive! She would be hovering above you every night in your sleep

I sure do, my ex is still alive, but she still haunts me laugh

Id hover above him...dead or alive. embarassed

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:16 PM
Yep. Theres one in my new apartment. He/she doesnt like glass. Picture frames, vases, candle holders, glasses, bowls...to the floor if you leave them in an open area.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:15 PM
I think that depends on how old they look and act. Most/ALL of my friends are in their early to mid 20s. Im sure my age is on my profile, but most of the time I leave it off. People tend to think Im mid-late 20s (woo hoo). I like younger guys they are fun. But Id love to find someone with the stability and sensibilty that comes with age. But he cant be ALL grown up...cause Im not..yet.