Community > Posts By > Kravynn

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:32 PM
Responsible, confident but not cocky, faithful, tall, dark hair, dark eyes and jeans!

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/04/08 04:57 PM
Somewhere. My theory is, its probably righ here on JSH. Everyone here complains they found a great person, just too far away. I don't think your soul mate lives next door. (Ive only seen that happen once...litterally)

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/04/08 04:30 PM
Personally...my standards are too high and people think Im a bi..um...mean person.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/04/08 04:09 PM
Florida is hot...and humid. Ive considered relocating, but I love the salt water.

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:52 PM
Im the crazy cat lady! Bringing my son to a friends and going to get my new skates inspected and adjusted! BBL

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:52 PM
Im the crazy cat lady! Bringing my son to a friends and going to get my new skates inspected and adjusted! BBL

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:51 PM

hell yes it matters....first your supposed to pass notes...... then run into each other at various places......... wht this isnt high school??? oh yeah.....sorry ignore all that
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:tongue:

Actually, notes are kind of a funny thing. Me and my friends were joking about that one night and I wrote a note on a napkin with the yes/no check box and passed it to a guy. We ended up talking for a while and now the napkin notes are a ongoing joke...we have HUNDREDS of them from over the years. And we always say " I mean it" after we say I love you, because people throw the I love you around way too freely these days.

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:47 PM
I suck at on live people...I dont want to make any greiving families mad. But being around the dead doesnt bother me.

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:46 PM
How are all of my matchmaking thread friends this evening?

Kravynn's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:45 PM
Im old school I think a man should ask. But get a couple vodka and crans in me and Ill make the first move. flowerforyou

Kravynn's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:49 PM
Its not my ankles. I was off of skates for almost 5 months and I feel like Im back at square one. Its insane they can transplant a heart but cant fix little tears in muscles.

Kravynn's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:44 PM
Anyone have them? Remedies, cures, suggestions? Im a skater and its KILLING my game, literally. It frusterates me to the point of tears, and I dont cry. I have the ability to skate and the pain brings me to my knees. I have other sports injuries as well...so if your a gamer and have battled muscle issues. Please let me know.

Kravynn's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:36 PM
Wednesday...still single.

Kravynn's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:31 PM
I have a phenomenal personality. bigsmile

And I play roller derby. smokin

Kravynn's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:27 PM
Eh its all about chemistry. I have my weeks where I could go nonstop. And days, times...weeks where I could go without. This is a good week. Sucks to be single.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:26 PM
Roll Call? Im going to bed. Mwa night JSH people!

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:23 PM
Ive had so many jager bombs, I had to quit a year ago. Then we moved on to soco n lime....then Patron...ehh. Me and my friends go through phases.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:21 PM
Waking up my dead thread...again

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:18 PM
Does caviar count? Or hell even eggs...chicken fetus. We dont really think of it that way, until you get an older one and crack an egg to find an eye, feathers and some blood. It was gross let me just tell you. I never make eggs without examining them for any sign of life.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:36 PM
I will kick someone in the head if needed though. :tongue: