Community > Posts By > Kravynn

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:52 PM

Im doing it at my moms house...cause the sidekick wouldnt send the msg

This statement should have started with.

You know you are an addict when.......

Hi, Im Katia...and I know Im a JSH addict, because I post in thread, then they die. My "My Topics" page is full of things that ended with me. I dont get it. No one likes meeeeee sad

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:48 PM
Im doing it at my moms house...cause the sidekick wouldnt send the msg

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:06 PM
Its honorable. Nothing wrong with that.

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:04 PM

To the ends of the earth, but, the apatheic part of me says its too late and I am too stuck in my ways to put up with living with another human being, let alone a man. geessh. I'm fked up. huh?

Nope Im the same way. I just went through my "whos viewed me" page(s)...TONS. Not a single one ever spoke. Some of them I emailed based on profile info, not so much as a polite response. Am I that repulsive? Is it the kids, the cigs? They dont know Im a bi*ch, they havent spoken to me yet.

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:44 PM
It was me Lily.

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:44 PM

In October I broke my ankle, spiral fracture, dislocation, tore my acl, most of the tendons and ligaments. They put in a plate and 6 screws I started skating again a couple months ago, but every day is a challenge. I feel like theres fluid in it, it swells like crazy and the bone in my leg aches up to my knee. Remedies, suggestions, stories?

Nope, but I DID pull a muscle in my ankle ("fibialis anterior" was what I think the doctor called it). It took me all of FOUR MONTHS to finally recover from that little situation.

The WORST part was that they put me in a WHOLE LEG CAST for a pulled muscle in my lower leg, too. Talk about being immobile... it was a total pain in the keester.

OMG that is insane. I had my doc take my cast off 2 weeks early because I was losing my mind. Im very independant, not being able to work or drive...grrr

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:40 PM
OMG that would be great. I couldnt tell you the last time I had a beer. Months at least.

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:38 PM
Ahhh Manson...love that song.

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:38 PM

ohh u know, same ol stuff, still limpin around the house, but getting more mobility, might even be able to try and drive again next month

Gimpy! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

But seriously, that's good! Progress is good!

What happened?

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:36 PM
I think so. Otherwise I wouldnt be single.

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:33 PM
I enjoy it alone. Right now, kids are in bed, no radio, no TV, just the melodic click of my fingers on the keyboard and the whir of the AC

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:28 PM
Facebook had too much going on, I had to quit it. :wink:

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:50 PM
I dont really talk to anyone on myspace any more. But mine is all bands and roller derby people. Because I promo bands...and play roller derby. For me its all business.

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:48 PM
Refresh, cause you know I have to. :smile:

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:47 PM
Creeps me out a little. My daughters dad was like that and I was like...eh...yea sure Ill date ya. LOVED me so much I dumped him. Then I found out I was pregnant

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:46 PM
Evening all. Im totally being lazy, Im sunburnt and have sooo much to do....zero motivation

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:41 PM
I have yet to find the soul mate. Found one that came close, he made me really really happy. Until he decided to make someone else happy...I have awesome friends that keep me so happy right now. I actually have a positive outlook, one day.

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:39 PM
I take the ibuprofen mainly for inflamation. I also have torn cartilidge in my left knee and shin splints in my left leg (ankle was the right). Roller Derby takes a toll on the body. I take glucosamine, msm, ibuprofen and calcium every day.

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:36 PM

I love you Lily...wanna spoon with me?

Uhm, well....

Absolutely....love

Good cause Im too tired to do anything else

Kravynn's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:34 PM
Yea I totally went against my doctors wishes. He told me at least a full 6-9 months before skating again. Really wanted a year. I take ibupofen every day, dont have insurance so I never went to physical therapy. I do a lot of "home" therapy. Rain kills it, cold kills it. Scar hurts like crazy.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25