Community > Posts By > Kravynn

Kravynn's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:23 PM
I think it might be at You + 1 or U + One or Ewe + Won...what is that other site?

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:21 PM
No food...crashing. I have to be up at 530. I need to learn to sleep. (Its 1:20 here)

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:07 PM
Um Ive run into people I know...its kind of an "I dont tell, you dont tell" thing.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:20 PM
Yea I do, but I know its because my standards are so high...and Im fat.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:16 PM
Um what kind of party are we planning?

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:15 PM
1,5,7 - J names work well for me, Chris' tend to tick me off. Ive always had issues with Mikes too.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:08 PM
People who dont have respect for your personal space. Ive noticed other nationalities are bad about this...grabbing things in front of you in the store, standing WAY to close in a line...ehh

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:05 PM

"who doesn't speak good english"

hhmmmm.

I love you Lily

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:02 PM

Probably nopthing to be concerned about now. I have 3 HUGE ones on my back. Docs have been watching them since I was little. Now one of them has morphed into this lumpy nasty itchy thing...and I dont have insurance. Its one of the 4 that are huge and cause me probs. Ive had 2 removed already.

But what is the concern with yours?

Family history of skin cancer, son had cancer...we are just cancer ridden. The big one right now is almost the size of my pinky nail, very raised an lumpy and itches to the point I scratch it and it bleeds all the time. And its not symmetrical.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/06/08 04:57 PM
LOVE dishes. HATE dusting...horrible allergies

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/06/08 04:56 PM
Depends on the situation. I can be loud...Im a music promoter (among other things). But generally Im the sit back and absorb my surroundings type.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/06/08 04:52 PM
Good evening fellow posters...and obvious quote thread addicts.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/06/08 04:49 PM
Probably nopthing to be concerned about now. I have 3 HUGE ones on my back. Docs have been watching them since I was little. Now one of them has morphed into this lumpy nasty itchy thing...and I dont have insurance. Its one of the 4 that are huge and cause me probs. Ive had 2 removed already.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/06/08 04:46 PM
Screw revenge, best thing you can do is go on unphased...and take me out. :wink:

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 08:20 PM
My first time was with a random stranger just because everyone was doing it. My second time was with a guy I was dating for a few weeks, the third time, I got pregnant. 2 weeks after my 18th birthday my son was born. Hell be 14 this summer and I just do all I can to keep him safe and make him realize what a huge decision and responsibility sex is.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 07:15 PM
Maybe its your soul mate and you just have that much in common? noway

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:52 PM
You knooooowww Im in

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:51 PM

Ill be back later ya'll

(((Shadow)))
(((brenda)))
(((cody)))
(((Tom)))
(((romeo)))

(((tanya))) thanks for everything you said yesterday

(((Kravynn)) nice to meet you

Hello Missy

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:49 PM
Ewww...Im sorry. I broke my ankle last October but that was nothing...Im already back on my roller skates. We stuck a magnet to my leg the other day though laugh

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:46 PM

i am doing great thank you, my test today went so well that i am getting fitted for a walking boot, and might be able to go back to work in a month, i have one more walking test on thursday, so drinks all the way arounddrinker

I know Im behind...what happened?