Im not gonna cook it
But ill order it from Zanzibar
And then I’m gonna love you completely
And then I’ll f#ckin f#ck you discreetly
And then I’ll f#cking bone you completely
But then I’m gonna f#ck you hard
Hard

Tenacious D

Lol. I have a friend who has an INCREDIBLE voice. He does a solo project and has a band and this is his signature song. He sang it accapella in my kitchen a couple months ago. myspace. com /nimblejim

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/20/08 09:00 PM

I wouldn't voluntarily spend the night with anything known to be creepy. But my new aparment has a friend or two, we call them the Sprites. And Im pretty confident whatever is living at the OTHER side of the building is not as fun and friendly as mine. The dogs go NUTS every so often toward that end and don't stop for anything.

Yup...ya got a spook infestation over there...

Yep. Nothing that makes me feel threatened though. The apartments are in the oldest part of the city, its bound to happen. My Uncle has taken shelter in the room he used to stay in at my aunts, except during the holidays. Then hes at my moms (I have the orb pics year after year to prove it). Mom has a civil war soldier that stands on her porch every once in a blue moon and my brothers friend has a host of people who talk amongst themselves at all hours of the night.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:53 PM

I'm sure someone does, you just don't know it. I too am very shy.

Um scuse me....whats with the name?

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:53 PM
I wouldn't voluntarily spend the night with anything known to be creepy. But my new aparment has a friend or two, we call them the Sprites. And Im pretty confident whatever is living at the OTHER side of the building is not as fun and friendly as mine. The dogs go NUTS every so often toward that end and don't stop for anything.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:05 PM
Just refreshing...its what I do.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:55 PM

My hair use to be down to my butt. I recently went in only wanting about inch of, and to me that felt like it was too much, because much like yourself, my hair was my security blanket. But the hair dresser got a little scissor happy. So once hair the use to be down to my but is now in the middle of my back. I cried when I discovered it. But as time went but I started likening it a bit more. It is still long so I can still do things with it, but it just feels lighter.

Same thing happened to me years ago, I had layers around my face, asked the lady to "straighten" up the layers and she took a good 4 inches off in one swift chunk... it was cute, but I felt like I looked like I was 11.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:38 PM

you must tuck it your helmet when you do your roller derby,plus I guess you would be coolerdrinker

Actually its a porocess, low ponytail and I wrap myt head in a bandanna, then put the helmet on. Helps hold the sweat. bigsmile
cool!!! I think thats great you do Roller derby
drinker drinker

Roller Derby keeps me sane, I just wish it kept me thinner. lol

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:36 PM

you must tuck it your helmet when you do your roller derby,plus I guess you would be coolerdrinker

Actually its a porocess, low ponytail and I wrap myt head in a bandanna, then put the helmet on. Helps hold the sweat. bigsmile

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:35 PM

You can do so much with long hair!! I get compliments on my hair all the time from men and women!! Long hair works for me!:wink:

Well you have amazing hair. Mine is long and limp. Except for the one 4" wide strip on the left side thay looks like I spiral permed it..got that when I was pregnant with my daughter. Its weird.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:32 PM
I think if i lost weight... i would cut it

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:25 PM
Im not a lesbian but I HATE high maintenance girls. The skirts and the hair and the matching purses. Grab a pair of jeans and a semi low cut top, a little mascara and lip gloss and be on your way. And then again Ive been single for 5 years...maybe I should buy a skirt.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:22 PM
I love my hair, but lately its been all wiry feeling and all I ever do is pull isz back. Im thinking if I cut it, It would just poof more and drive me nuts not being able to pull it back.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:19 PM
Yea mine does, but it takes FOREVER. I stopped dying mine in July of last year and it has grown all of 2 full inches since then. Seriously, I measured it.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:17 PM
Ive had long hair all my life. I have lots of friends with short hair and I would LOVE to go short, above the shoulders. But Im scared to death. My hair is my "sexy" feature, my security blanket. Whats your opinion, guys and girls on short or long hair.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:14 PM
Um all of my jeans do that too me...cause all they make now are these things with a 2 inch space beween the waist and the crotch. Its all I can do to get them to cover my panties, nevermind holding in the fat.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 10:05 PM
for the record - I hate the Stop Smoking commercials. Is it just Florida? I dont care if I smell, I dont care if my teeth turn yellow, I dont care if I get cancer. I smoke and I dont care.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 10:01 PM
And I was just going to post an "Im peeling from my sunburn and going to bed" thread....

X - thread killer brokenheart

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:42 PM

How old is she Hiker? I went through the same thing with my son about 2 years ago.
18 next month

Mine was quite a bit younger. I didnt take it toooo too serious, because he was only 11. But as they get older they have more knowledge of how they can actually do those things, its scarier. I wish you the best!

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:33 PM
How old is she Hiker? I went through the same thing with my son about 2 years ago.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:30 PM
Aww thanks! blushing

Thats a little different. But it does make me wonder what youre up to. lol.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25