Community > Posts By > Kravynn

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:27 PM
Im with ya Hiker. This is why Im single. I have zero tolerance for...anything really. And have a very very hard time accepting anything from anyone. That includes compliments.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:23 PM
Wow. Im fortunate. I have lots I CAN depend on. Me. If Im not available I fall back on my mom, best friend Jenn or Laur and/or CD. I have rockin friends that love me.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:22 PM

Divorced, means you have "legal baggage". Kinda like saying "buyer beware". Sucks, but that puts any misgivings down the road to rest.

This is why I don't want the divorced tag. I was 23 when I got divorced after 6 yrs of marriage. it was a miserable 6 years and everything was mine. EVERYTHING.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:20 PM
This thread sucks. Theres no one in it but me!

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:19 PM
Spend money. Or eat. Id be thin and financially stable if I could get my head straight.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:18 PM
Nope, dating is going out and hanging out with more than one person at a time. Relationship is exclusive.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:10 PM
I had my relationship status set to "No Answer" which usually means youre hiding something. Nope, single, have been for a VERY long time. Was married once, divorced in 99. But I dont feel like I should have to live under that "divorced" umbrella. Its been 10 yrs...geez.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:42 PM
No No No...its been 2 days. I have practice tomorrow, so Im sure the peer pressure will get to me...but I won't smoke!

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:41 PM
Depending on where we are going. Im wearing Jeans and a decent shirt...with flip flops. But I live in FL so flip flops are ALWAYS okay.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 06:25 PM
Nightly refresh...

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 06:23 PM
I have incredible friends! My son has been a challenge all his life. He got suspended for the 9th time this year and I called my friend to vent and get some advice. She kept him for a week, did some family counseling with us and we have had 2 wonderful, stress free weeks. And his grades are up at A/B from C/D/F. One day at a time.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 06:19 PM
Good evening all

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 06:17 PM

As an occasional smoker myself...I have to say...It sucks. Im convinced I cant get a date because Im fat and I smoke. And Im not that fat, Im a sz 12 and I litterally smoke maybe 1 cigarette a day, if that. I know, why smoke at all you ask...because I have the urge to smoke more, but Im really trying to ditch them all together. And Im hitting the gym more and skating harder.

Whoa... Fat?? Smoke a cig or two a day? Nah, that aint keepin you from 'getting a date'. First off, you're not fat. Furthermore, women tend to be much more vocal about smokers than men. It must be Florida boys... I used to live there. They're interesting.

Um Im a little picky too, and dont have a whole lot of time to spare. If they aren't at the rink or the PTA meeting, Im out of luck. Ill end up marrying a jam skater or a ref.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 06:14 PM
<< queen of the ghetto booty. I would not date a guy with a flat butt.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 06:12 PM
My son was 3 (10 yrs ago) and we were going through the "God is everywhere, with you all the time, and church is Gods house" thing. We got in the car to leave for school one day, pulling out of the parking lot at our apartment and hes screaming at the top of his lungs "Mom STOP, STOP" - slam on the brakes, turn around and ask whats wrong. Sweet little thing turns around, looks out the back window, points and says "you forgot God."

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 06:04 PM
As an occasional smoker myself...I have to say...It sucks. Im convinced I cant get a date because Im fat and I smoke. And Im not that fat, Im a sz 12 and I litterally smoke maybe 1 cigarette a day, if that. I know, why smoke at all you ask...because I have the urge to smoke more, but Im really trying to ditch them all together. And Im hitting the gym more and skating harder.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:45 PM
Ahhhh haaaaaa. That was funny.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:09 PM
Derek...was that a joke? Cause Im naturally blonde, so Im easily taken.

Kravynn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:04 PM
Im looking for a good (free) site where I can find graphics to use for photoshop flyers. Not just clip art. Of course I always hit photobucket, yahoo and google images. And I have a couple that are watermarked but I can use enough of the image that you dont see the mark...anyone have any suggestions?

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:20 PM
Boys are dumb...its hard to find a good strong hearted stand up kinda guy these days.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25