Community > Posts By > Kravynn

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:11 PM
Im always good. Someone help me find clothes for tomorrow so I can go to sleep...Im sooooo tired. Drn workouts kill ya.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:07 PM

omg theres rules? I didnt know there were rules.

laugh how long you been around? laugh read em and weep! laugh laugh laugh

I follow rules all the time, I come here to escape my insane life.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:04 PM
omg theres rules? I didnt know there were rules.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:59 PM
Im here...calm down, everything is fine now. laugh

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:57 PM
My Aunt, complete skeptic. Doesn't believe in God, ghosts, angels, wishes...anything really. Then my uncle passed away 2 years ago. In the room he used to sleep in, the light on the headboard stays on, even though the cord has always been (and still is) unplugged. Certain nights, the dogs dont sit in "his" spot on the couch. My Aunt has seen him in the backseat of the car many times. And he came through (with my grandmother) when my Aunt went to see John Edward...though she didnt pick up on it till after the fact.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:49 PM
http://www.coradhealthcare.com/category/Hyperhidrosis_Treatment_Products

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:45 PM
OMG 87...jeepers

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:41 PM
That is sad, but how fortunate are you to have had those past 15 years. Most people will never have that opportunity. Did I spell that right?

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:35 PM
They are real. Theres one in my friends apartment, goofy thing. Like a kid or a dog. If everyones in the living room it will push something off the counter or a shelf. The other day it found a necklace we had written off as long gone (missing for almost 2 years) turns up in the middle of the floor.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:54 PM
Feral...I know Im late on this, but whats going on with the "new pics?"

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:29 PM
Ahh yea. My uncle used to live in Willimantic, has relocated to a loft in East Hartford. Grands are in Saybrook, cousins all over the place.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:25 PM

How could I, the shy guy, ask a woman out for a date? What are the steps?

To quote Nike, "Just Do it." That's about the only way to conquer your shyness, as just sitting on the sidelines won't amount to much of anything.

I love you. I mean that!

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:25 PM
#1 Dont be shy. Women expect men to be the assertive, first step ones. Just go for it, dont think too much about it. You have a 50/50 chance. If she says no, at least you dont have to wonder what would have happened if you asked instead of the next guy.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:23 PM
Um we have a night club here that does Friday night Fighs once a month. Sign the waiver, and walk onto the floor with another willing party and beat eachother bloody...while 600 people watch. Then turn on the hip hop and dance your booty off.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:17 PM
<< Jax FL

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:15 PM
Where in CT? I grew up in Enfield. But all of CT is the smaller than the city I live in now. happy

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:13 PM
Yea dinner is weird, movies are stupid. I think I would be overly impressed with a guy who invited me to do something out of the ordinary on a first date.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/11/08 05:05 PM
Im a big girl, the beating around the bush thing irritates me to no end. Im also not stupid and usually see right through people...so I know your lying long before you own up to it.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/11/08 05:02 PM
My myspace profile says "I'd rather hear the truth and feel than pain, than to find out the truth and feel the rage"

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:58 PM
Thank god I dont think I have any of those in my profile. Im too freaking honest to try to fudge the truth.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25