Community > Posts By > Kravynn

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:45 PM
Not so much into the screamo thing. Where in FL?

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:30 PM
Were all Irish on St Pattys, Mexican on Cinco De Mayo, Christian on Christmas....happy

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:28 PM

Im sorry Im going to throw something out there that might ruffle feathers..but does anyone have an issue with poor grammar and spelling? Im ashamed at how much it irritates me.

Im a pretty educated person and I dont give a crap as long as I an read it.. bigsmile there could be all kinds of reasons why the spelling is poor.. drunkeness for instance causes me to hve EXTREMELY poor grammar and spelling.. and I have a Masters Degree!!!

I mean Im not like Ms Literary Goddess, but when there are words that aren't words It just sends chills up my spine. And the slang stuff is a whole different story...Someone kept saying "cas I want to" "cas I like it"...one more keystroke and we have half of a real word!

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:22 PM
Im sorry Im going to throw something out there that might ruffle feathers..but does anyone have an issue with poor grammar and spelling? Im ashamed at how much it irritates me.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:20 PM
I think there are like 2 people from North FL me and...well maybe just one.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 05:41 PM
Dont get me going on names, I play roller derby, Ive heard some crazy ones. Anita Hardone, Buster Hymen....

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 05:37 PM

**** Kraven

Why? Seriously?

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 05:23 PM
Only if it pertains to how you treat him, and if thats the case, you probably arent over whatever it was and you should do some more healing first.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 05:21 PM
Ahhh doing good. I just cooked an edible meal...Im making progress.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 05:19 PM
They arent hiding....they just arent made the way they used to be.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 05:17 PM

smokin Trust no-onesmokin

I have this sticker on the back of my Derby helmet!

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 05:14 PM
How is everyone on this lovely evening?

Kravynn's photo
Mon 05/05/08 05:13 PM
Present

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/04/08 08:04 PM
Here in body, mind...not so much

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/04/08 07:59 PM
I have 3-4 loads of laundry to fold and Im just sore from practice today, so Im ignoring it. I might have to sleep on 3-4 loads of laundry if I don't get motivated.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/04/08 07:43 PM
I fell completely and totally, one time. Because of past issues, I never told him, he thought I didn't care at all and cheated on me. Cheating I don't tolerate so we ended it. Years later we had a big talk on my Birthday (last year) and really let go of how we felt. Its been 5 years and it still hurts, I still miss US.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/04/08 07:28 PM
I have a morbid history of men cheating on me...like every single one Ive ever been with. I have single guys more than willing to have multiple one night stands with me, so its not a pleasure issue. And people wonder why I have trust issues...hmm

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/04/08 07:25 PM
A disability shouldnt hinder anything. I dont know that I would consider it a lie either. You cant really lie to someone unless they ask you something and you give them misinformation. If we hit it off, make a date, you show up and realize my thighs are MUCH bigger than you thought...have I lied to you? If you are going to ditch someone because of the wheelchair, you probably would have done it up front if they told you. Its not really fair to judge someone because of an uncontrollable circumstance.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/04/08 07:11 PM
O+Y kind of reminds me of a teenage girl...bright colors, big font. Its like a Jr High note. And the name is a little intimidating. I came to JSH because it sounds so chill. Now I feel like its a dating site.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:35 PM
Oh yea...independant. I wear thongs I dont need anything or anyone else up my a$$. bigsmile