Community > Posts By > SVImager

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/14/08 04:23 PM

17. I'm Irish, I know this should come tatood somewhere on me like a warning label. No one EVER wonders where they stand with me. When I'm happy, you'll know it, when I'm angry NO ONE will doubt it.

Well, there you go... That's a deal killer for me.
Don't get me wrong. Irish girls are pretty and I go to the Irish fair every year and my best friend across the street is Irish and spills Red Wine on my carpet and tells the same Irish Jokes over and over again when he is drunk...then send his drunk Irish ass home.

It is the Irish attitude I can't live with. hehe
They are IMPOSSIBLE!!!

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/14/08 01:47 PM
Do it.. because you're adult and he's an adult.

He didn't go for it the first two dates??? what???
He must be one of those good people that you want to keep for long term relationship. If Long term is what you want... you have to listen to Fade.

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/14/08 01:35 PM
lying.

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/14/08 01:27 PM
Edited by SVImager on Thu 08/14/08 01:29 PM

I said "my God.....what have I gotten myself into??" As we went along....the way she treated me and acted with me and everything else......

She got prettier and prettier!!!!!

I know EXACTLY what you mean.
Except she hasn't gotten uglier.

Sometimes the light hits the right way and you would have to say "wow".

I am not an amateur... I am a professional Photographer. I see faces all the time. I am a Master of my lights. There are some pretty ugly faces that I have to make them look good and thin.

The really weird faces are foreigners. You guys probably won't notice.. but symmetry makes someone look attractive. I have seen some really weird shape heads. I mean it is either too left sided or right sided. You can't tell it is lopsided unless they are facing straight at you and you are calibrating their eyes ears and nose. It is like at child birth the doctor didn't know how to get the child out. (I was born in China... so I am not perfect either.)

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/14/08 01:12 PM

I don't go by looks, you should see my ex!

Yep.. and that fits right into the ways of the world.

Usually (because there will always be exception, but we are not going to talk about the one out of 100. We are talking about the 99 others)... so Usually,

Men are visual.. we go for the looks and visual cues. It is our nature. The visual cues for health and child birthing. Our artificial culture has warp that visual cues to binding something sexual.

Women are looking for Provider, security and leadership. Ugly OLD fat guy with the right confidence and attitude can be the Man of your dreams.

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:03 PM
I am use to the girl being more prettier than me.

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:00 PM
Not Sure

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/14/08 08:05 AM

thats cause we gots the ***** baby...drinks

hmmm... what does the "*****" mean???

...balls baby?
...**** baby?
...***** baby?

yep ***** control.... dam laws of nature...

SVImager's photo
Wed 08/13/08 03:18 PM

WAKE UP~

Everything the op posted was true about making a guy a jerk...any or all of those things would make a guy a jerk....

Do women flock to that type of male? Duh guys reality check #1 No male acts that way when they are trying to get the date to begin with...he only shows his jerky side after he gets the date...till then he is all charm.....#2 decisions decisions...sit home alone or go on a date with someone who actually asks you out...instead of just thinking about it. Nice guys get off your duffs take your courage in hand and actually start asking out the ladies you are dreaming about so we don't have to date the jerks that do ask us out.

RESPECT IS A NON GENDER EQUAL OPPORTUNITY~

WOW!!! Great Post... that makes so much sense.

SVImager's photo
Wed 08/13/08 02:56 PM
Edited by SVImager on Wed 08/13/08 02:57 PM

How about not showing up for a date?

Is that being a Jerk or an Azzhole?
steps you into the status of azzhead!!!!

That is not nice... or nice girl.
I don't ever called a girl azzhead for not showing up on a date.
(Guys... How many times has a girl NOT shown up on a date vs guy NOT Showing up?)

What if her child got sick and her car broke down and their is no home phone and she dropped her cellphone in the toilet.

SVImager's photo
Wed 08/13/08 02:42 PM
I am a Nice Guy in Wolf's Clothing.

SVImager's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:51 PM
How about not showing up for a date?

Is that being a Jerk or an Azzhole?

SVImager's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:49 PM
Edited by SVImager on Tue 08/12/08 05:50 PM
Yes... it is forgiving every single f ing day. The forgetting is the hard part.

Hence, No more Mr. Nice Guy.

SVImager's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:47 PM
Edited by SVImager on Tue 08/12/08 05:48 PM
How long has it been since the breakup?

I know people that have been divorced for 30 years and they still have Love for their Ex, but they just can't live with them dealing with the day to day Reality crap. OH.. and that is with pain and nasty divorce.

SVImager's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:44 PM
Never Dated.

SVImager's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:35 PM

So, what do you all think about this?

You are very intimidating with those breast.

SVImager's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:30 PM

I am so sick of this topic I want it to stop. Nice guys don't finish last.

hehe... So Than... let's start another Nice Guy Thread.

SVImager's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:24 PM
I make women look better.

SVImager's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:11 PM
I am in Home Security

SVImager's photo
Tue 08/12/08 12:35 PM

hMMMMMMMM Im flat enough to be nice but my incredible ass gets in the way!!!devil :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I agree.. that is an incredible ass.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25