Community > Posts By > SVImager

SVImager's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:44 PM

<---- signing up to become new Vice President of the United States

ok...Fade, i accept to be your running mate flowers drinks

Yummy bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

*reality check*

Damn it Dan is already VP ... one of you wanna be Secretary of Defense?

pitchfork

Fade... How old is the youngest man you ever had?

SVImager's photo
Fri 09/05/08 07:35 AM
He might just send you a letter in the mail for response.

Or he might ponder why did she spend $.42 to mail me a letter instead of an email.

SVImager's photo
Fri 09/05/08 07:29 AM

buy a vibrator, name it Mike and call it a day.....

Dr. Phil

I think that's funny.
It replace an old habit with a new one.

SVImager's photo
Fri 09/05/08 07:23 AM
Edited by SVImager on Fri 09/05/08 07:28 AM
You're only 20 years old!!!!
Plenty of fishes out there and you've got plenty of time.
He is not the only one.
Now, you know NOT to get a guy so into his work.
One more point for this experience and there are plenty more.
Life is not EASY, if it is easy than it wouldn't be worth it.
Because of this experience, you will choose better the next time. and maybe another after that...
Water is more satisfying when you are thirsty.
Food taste better when you are hungry.
The Man you pick will be more rewarding after you have rejected a few candidates.

Did you have sex with him?

If you did than there is a emotional connection bond created from the sex. This would be one of the reasons why not to have sex before marriage. Remember your Heart will betray you. You guys made a logical thinking decision to breakup... not out of anger or hate (emotions). It is for the best.

Also, Supply and Demand... now that you can't have something (limited Supply), you want it even more (High Demand)... even if it is not right for you. You don't need that Giraffe Print Handbag, but it is the last one on sale at 50% off... most woman will buy it.

SVImager's photo
Thu 09/04/08 10:35 PM
Edited by SVImager on Thu 09/04/08 10:36 PM

I've cooked 3 days in a row.
Tuesday was Hamburger and Brats.
Wednesday was Ribs and Chicken with rice.
Today is Ribeyes and mushrooms.
Ribeye's???????????/ baby, I'm your's!!!!!

Hehe.. Ribeye's are easy. (10 to 15 mins on the grill and with mushrooms and spinach on the stove).

You talked about making food from scratch... well many of my mom's family recipes are from scratch and it takes alot of preparations, plus a trip to local Hong Kong Market to buy the stuff I need to make an absolute authetic Chinese dinner.

BTW, seafood is FRESHER and so much cheaper at the Chinese market than your regular supermarket or even the coastal vendors. It is the same distributor for your regular supermarket. Asians eat more seafood than most Americans, thus higher volume.

Some dishes I can make:
"Ants climbing Tree"
"Steam Chicken" The secret is in the sauce.
"Ground Pork Keyish"
"Singerporean Curry Noodle"
"Curry Chicken" it is like a stew.
"Lettuce wrap"
"Chicken Carbage Carrot Noodel"

I don't do roast duck or BBQ pork... it is easier just buying it at the local chinese restaurant.

SVImager's photo
Thu 09/04/08 03:02 PM
I've cooked 3 days in a row.
Tuesday was Hamburger and Brats.
Wednesday was Ribs and Chicken with rice.
Today is Ribeyes and mushrooms.

SVImager's photo
Thu 09/04/08 02:59 PM
I don't think cooking from scratch is that big of a deal.

It is not one of those "love" Languages that score points for a man.

Of course, you would have to find the right guy and maybe he is a mama's boy who misses his mom's home cooking from scratch.

Now, a man cooking from scratch for a girl is speaking her "Love" Language.

Ok... ok ... it depends on the person.
Read.. "His needs, Her needs"

SVImager's photo
Thu 09/04/08 02:53 PM

So, I went out on a date last night. It went amazingly well. He was a gentlemen. He drove 2hrs. to come and see me. We went to a really nice move, for a walk in the park, and played some pool. He has the sexiest eyes I have ever seen and the best hair. SO, basically, he is sexy, fun, and kind. I think he would be perfect for me. What's the catch? There is always a catch. Maybe I am cynical. I even told him that he was perfect and asked him what the catch was and he said, you are the catch. How whitty and charming. I plan on seeing him again, but when people are too good to be true...are they?
Am I being cynical or did I really meet someone nice?

don't mean to rain on your parade, but didn't you just announce last week that you were pregnant and your boyfriend ran away? Does the new guy know you are pregnant?

Yes, he knows and he is perfectly fine with it. He even asked me if the baby was a girl or boy.

Wow.. you're prego...

Look... don't be cynical... self fulfill prophecy is real.
If you look for a red Volkswagon Beetle, and that is what you will see and notice and magnify.

Focus on the good in him and magnify those things.
Remember a real judge of character is to see his family and then make your decisions. How is his relationship with his parents... does he respect them... How are his parents relationship to each other... What are his goals... Does he complete his tasks... What are the passions in his life...

Good luck

SVImager's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:25 AM
Edited by SVImager on Thu 09/04/08 07:37 AM

lol mirror you give the guy way to much credit. Simply being nervous does not excuse him from being an azz and then then ditching her.
flowerforyou It sounds like he got really nervous and couldnt think of anything interesting to do or say and decided to split.flowerforyou he made himself look like an azz I agree with yaflowerforyou

I agree with your theory.

Either a total Nervous Nice Guy... or a total Player that had a planned escape route.

The bright side is that it didn't drag on and wasted more of your time. It would be Great if it was a match, but that is the reason why you go on dates... to find out. If it isn't a match (which happens most of the time) somebody has to ditch somebody.

I think that Guy was a player. Every thing went too quickly and efficient and no out of his pocket expense.

Total investment: a 30min drive and a 30min face to face conversation. Which is ok to find out if the person is right for you or not.

SVImager's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:41 PM

There is no easy answer to this... I guess you need to focus on why you broke up in the first place and remind yourself, you are worth much more than he is giving you. I've been in your spot, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

He never told me why and to this day he won't say. I left because he stopped showing me affection aka sex for close to a year. I knew I was doomed since our first 3 years was quite rewarding.

Never told you why... Move On!!!
THREEEEE Years... Move On!!!!

It is not the question of "How".
Just "DO".

If you get back together, it will never be the same as those first 3 years. The Trust is not there anymore. It will always be in the back of your mind "Why" while you are with him or without him.

It would be easier without him... a chance to create new memories and a new beginnings.

SVImager's photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:39 AM

the best way to get over it is a new better guy than the last one!!
laugh love :heart: :banana: !!

HAHA!!!
The best way is to get a younger better looking girl and Never, never, never, never, NEVER get married again.

SVImager's photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:33 AM

Her mother is a frightning depiction of the future scared

Anybody seen "The Heartbreak Kid" with Ben Stiller.
The Bride's Mother shows up right after the ceremony and can barely walk because of her weight and say "That is the very dress I worn during my wedding."

SVImager's photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:31 AM

I came back from a 5 month deployment during Desert Storm to a girlfriend that was 3 months preggo..

Cya, please DO let the door hit ya in the ass..

Geesss... Jody got your girl.

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/28/08 02:00 PM
ok...

MaryElizabeth... I am sorry. I don't like the way you are bossing me around. I don't think it is going to workout. Please don't cry too long over me.

hehe

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:58 PM
"I saw her family and I don't want anything to do with them."

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:53 PM
So no matter how ugly or shallow the truth is?

You would want the truth...
I want to see this other hot babe that just move in next door and I don't want to be seen with you. It might ruin my chance.

or..
You are insane. I don't like the things you do. I can't see us living together for any amount of time.

or...
I needed someone after my last relationship and you were there till I got to someone I am looking for.

or...
I don't like the way you give into your kids. I see that will be my problem in the future, if we have a long term relationship. I don't think you're willing to change your ways.

or...
After knowing you for awhile, I don't want to be in a Long Term Relationship with you.

I know these are bad, but wouldn't a little white lie with a direct face to face communication be ok.. and throw in a "Let's be friends" knowing no one will contact each other... to soften the blow.

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:40 PM
Is it wrong to have an older woman only for sex and not a long term relationship?

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:34 PM
You remind me of my ex.

My ex did that too.

Can you do it like my ex.

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:32 PM
So, What is the right way of ending a relationship?

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:34 AM
Will you Marry me?

Shoot... I forgot the pill.

uhhh... Who's licking my hole

Whose long strand of hair is this

Do the Helicopter, Pile Drive me, Hit me... (as in the movie Heartbreak Kid).

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25