Community > Posts By > SVImager

SVImager's photo
Wed 09/17/08 07:40 AM

4. You won’t have to go into weird restaurants to eat! Do you notice than skinny chicks are always up to try that new vegan bar or that south beach café by the corner?! It can drive you nuts! Eliminate this problem when you date healthy women! From eat-all-you-can buffets to KFC, the world is yours on a platter! Literally! Bring on them chicken wings!!

Well, this one is real for me.
I was banned from buffets.

We tried Ahmed - Indian Cuisine, Tasty Thai, Jamba Juice and Sushi.

Foods we stock at home: Almond butter, Organic Peanut butter, Raw Almonds, Walnuts, every kind of berry natural organic juice, Wheat spaghetti, Wheat bread, Wheat noodles, Wheat pizza (can you tell I hate Wheat), organic eggs, soy milk, Flat bread (someone just flatten wheat bread and give you a quarter as much and doubled the price), organic milk, Organic spinach, and got blender for all type of fruit and vegetable smoothies.

WE always stock up on some kind of organic food.
At this point I am fed up, all organic food equals pukiness... to me. No more potato chips. Like no more of my flavor junk food.
Of Course, she gets her Chocolate Ice Cream and Dark Chocolate Bars. Is it true women needs Chocolate for that time of month?

SVImager's photo
Tue 09/16/08 02:18 PM

"fluff"....? is that the new word for it now???
ohwell

Oh... one guy used the three letter "F" word and he got hammered attacked bitten relentlessly by a pack of dogs.

SVImager's photo
Tue 09/16/08 02:15 PM

When it comes to men, I like em thick and stocky with a little pudgin and belly fur *grin*. The hard bodies are hot to admire but the thick furry ones are MO BETTA to cuddle with! As a chubby chick myself I haven't had alot of trouble finding men that appreciate fluff and curves, it's just finding the one I wanna keep that's the problem! I think dating problems are more from personality clashes than weight issues.

Don't fret my pet! you are cute and your weight won't matter when the RIGHT one comes along! Smile and BBBEEEEEE yourself, you'll find him!!

Good post and I like your attitude.

SVImager's photo
Tue 09/16/08 08:33 AM
Man is not meant to be alone.

SVImager's photo
Tue 09/16/08 08:28 AM

not to worry at 70 you'll have all the other people at the home to be with

Yeah... and I heard they are all very sexually active.
Now, if you were attached at 70, you wouldn't be able to reap the benefits of a target rich environment. (ie. Women live longer than Men).

SVImager's photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:38 AM
Edited by SVImager on Tue 09/16/08 07:40 AM

why is there so many men out there, in there 40's never married and no kids, its kind of weird to me to speak to these men. what the hell is wrong with them? lolfrustrated

Wrong with them? They're freaking geniuses, if you ask me....

They are the successful players... and no girl is good enough for them... until the quality of girls start declining, they will settle on someone.

Or a Perfectionist Control freak...

Or they are Nice Guys that never learned how to be a man.

Or Serial Killer that don't know how to socialize because they have a dead grandmother or dead boyfriend hidden in the basement.

SVImager's photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:33 AM
I am not afraid to live alone.
But I don't want to be in that situation.

My Grandfather in law is in that situation and it is weird.
He blew all his money on 4 divorces.
Now he and his first wife are alone and they talk to each other over the phone everyday. They both told me that they should have forgive more, be less prideful and kept the family together.

SVImager's photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:20 AM
Why are kids horrible?

Because everytime I want to do it with my wife on a Sunday Afternoon, I have to feed them, entertain them, do their laundry, give them attention, spend time with them, play chess with them, play tennis with them, go to the park with them, finish the rest of the homework with them, explain politics to them, and love them. Forget about drinking and watching a Football game, I am can't even get 20-30 mins in bed time with wife. Kids should be banned from the house. I should show you my ugly kids pictures.

SVImager's photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:11 AM

Where's a liberal when you need help?

I bet you didn't notice them helping...they usually aren't thumping you with bibles and calling news conferences for a photo op of them helping.

Jesus is a liberal.
Our Founding Fathers are liberal.

The NeoCons stole Christian values and using it to get votes.
For all I care, I don't give a flying f if they stop all abortion in the U.S. or stop every gay marriage in the U.S. The NeoCons will than be destroyed because they have no real issues to get votes.

I absolutely believe mixing Christianity with a Political Party is the root of Evil. They are attaching something that cannot be debated (God's Truth) than cherry picking out of the Bible to support their Political (Man's) Agenda. If you guys look carefully and let's replace the name "Jesus" with "Ali", the Muslim National went down that route with their total Authoritarianism and Legalist believes and strict control of the female body and no FREEDOM of Choice to make mistakes. Everything that we dislike about our enemy, the NeoCons represents. They energize each other.

SVImager's photo
Mon 09/15/08 10:59 PM

If you think you are fifty percent responsible for your wifes cheating, I suggest you go get some counseling. And if your pastor agrees you are partially responsible I suggest strongly you get another paster.
The only person at fault, insofar as the cheating itself is concerned, is the cheater. I am not saying things were great in your marriage, but it was SHE who cheated on you, not you cheating on her.

The Counselor and Pastor will say not 50%, but somewhere in the 25-40%. Cheating is a symptom. Something is very wrong in the relationship. A basic need wasn't met. Yes, it would be easier for me to leave the situation and watch the Train wreck of her marrying the other guy. But my kids would have been on that train. BTW, the other guy was a friend... He already had 3 previous divorces... His current marriage is with a woman whom he was courting while she was still married... After my wife, he was cheating again with another housewife.

From my wife's account and stories, I know he used series of techniques to seduce woman. I recognized what they were from doing research. Simple things like: being leader of the tribe, Demonstrating Higher Values with made up stories, being unpredictable... etc...

I also found 4 reasons why a good girl would cheat. If these 4 condition exist in your marriage, than she is susceptible to the wolves out there.

SVImager's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:48 PM
Edited by SVImager on Mon 09/15/08 10:05 PM
I have a theory.

I think this forum (maybe just this thread) is a Women's Private pity-party (I don't know what else to properly call it) talk... in which they stroke each other's ego and sympathize each other's feelings and get strength to face the world again, kinda like a safe place to "vent".

The men who are not the Nice Guy a--kissers, crossed the line of saying what they really want in life and not ego building the injured party.. will get hammered.

Like come on...
They sell more Men's deodorants with a skinny model hanging all over a man, as if you use "AXE" women will find you irresistible.

The problem are not the men who dislike fluffy women. The problem is the marketers programming what is attractive and reinforcing what image is attractive. It is powerful ( I would say it is brainwashing) and yeah all of us are succumbed by it. I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Fluffy women at one time was the rich and attractive. Skinny women was weak and the hungry. Tan Asian meant you were a peasant field worker. Sickly White meant you were very rich. All this stuff can be programmed.

"Dove" is trying to bring that issue to light with their natural beauty Ad campaign, starting with little girls' self-esteem and what is beauty.

SVImager's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:39 PM
No way...
Has she called you back?

SVImager's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:29 AM

again, the liberals are apparently scared and can only resort to bashing.

Nope. Not scared. Just....enough is enough. McCain - Bush's third term.

McCain has proven in his record than he works together with everybody.

Nobody is as stupid as Bush.
Well, Palin as President is Bush's Third Term.

SVImager's photo
Sun 09/14/08 10:45 PM
Edited by SVImager on Sun 09/14/08 10:48 PM

again, the liberals are apparently scared and can only resort to bashing.

This "liberals are scared" is a recent theme of Republican flaks. After eight years of "Dubya" and financial institutions crashing all around us, yeah, I'm terrified of four more years of it.

And financial institutions failing is not the governments fault. They didn't make the banks give out loans. That is their own damn problem.

Sorry, I don't want to be taxed to death.

You got it wrong.

The gov't serves the PEOPLE, we give them power. It is their JOB description.
Today the gov't is serving the corporations.
The Gov't change the rules to allow easier quicker ownership of Property.

It is neither Republican or Democrat.
They are both paid for by the Corporations.
They are both corrupt.

The Gov't Wanted people to be HOMEOWNERs. Which is a good thing. Good Intentions can lend to bad situations.
So they agreed with the MONEY MAKING CORPORATIONS to lend easy Money for Homeowners. Everybody wins. But the Gov't is suppose to be the wiser and so NO.. we have to be responsible, BECAUSE they are the ONES with the POWER to dictate the POLICIES of how tight or Lax the law should be. They went toooo LAX and now it is all wet poopy and slippery. People getting Foreclosed on. People getting Financial trouble. People get divorce over money problems (it is a fact). Corporation gets a Golden Parachute from the Gov't.

The Gov't is mandated to REGULATE the Financial institutions. It is their JOB and given the authority to do so. So it is their fault. The Industry has only one purpose to MAKE MONEY no matter what or how many people suffers. The Gov't regulates how far they can go... Do you get it???

SVImager's photo
Sun 09/14/08 10:23 PM
If you think you are the Water Boy, than you are that Water Boy.

If you think you are a Loser, than you are the Loser.

Yeah... I said it is subjective... You can look at the situation from a Winner point of view or a Loser point of view. It is Your choice. Whatever you think, you will be or you will attract in your life.

Nothing is easy in life.
If it is easy, it is not worth it.
If it is hard, it is worth trying even harder.

My personal battle:
I chose to stay with my wife (16 yrs marriage), who recently cheated on me. This is not easy. Forgiving is not a one time event, you have to forgive everyday or every time you are reminded of it. Forgetting is hard, but Time has gotten me to forget alittle more everyday. Trust is the thing that is being build again with time.

There is only two possible outcome. We either get divorced or we get stronger in our marriage. A marriage that can withstand constant Testing.

I am not saying be a fool and never jump off a sinking ship. It is different for everybody. And everybody has a different way with dealing with things. Yes, I wish I could just jump ship. Which would be easier and less painful, but I am always reminded a step-family is not easy... my kids will be paying the price... a chance someone else walking my daughter down the aisle... Someone else yelling at my kids... uh... easier for me to swallow my pride and Forgive and working together on the existing marriage.

SVImager's photo
Sun 09/14/08 10:00 PM

flowerforyou What is the worst thing you did to get revenge at a cheating lowlife ex? flowerforyou

Ok, i'm going to tell...but it is going to make me look like an A$$ but so be it...it was a long time ago. I was seeing this girl for about 8 months, she cheated on me while i was away actually trying to find an engagement ring....well when i got back i found out and we split up for about 5 months...she found out the guy was gay and came back. Well i only accepted her back for the case of revenge...i was with her for 3 days...well the fourth day i went and had sex with one of her friends...and then went to her house about 2 hours later.....she found out i cheated cuz she could still taste the other girl on my lips....then i looked at her and said. "Well now you know how it feels, i'm going back to her house don't call me again. "

But that was almost 9 years ago...i've grown up a lot since then and i'd never do something like that again...karma is a mo-fo and i got mine too. ohwell

Nice...

SVImager's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:41 PM
Matt Damon on Sarah Palin makes some very good points.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VBUzbGAdu8&NR=1

But I am still voting for McCain.

SVImager's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:25 PM
Everybody is the WINNER!!!!

No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!
No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!No more BUSH!!!

Obama is a very good candidate.
I would've like to see America's first Black President.
But, I am voting for McCain.

Did I mention, I don't like Bush??!!??

SVImager's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:20 PM

Jared Mark you mean the world to me. You are the reason I get up early in the morning and get to bed real late our phone calls that last five hours are what we really need to keep this together until I move in with you. I know you understand what is holding me back for moving in with you, and that takes a lot to stand me with until I am over my wall. Every other man would have left by now but you truly understand that I will only get stronger if you are by my side through it. I love you so much I cant tell you that enough. I am so ecstatic to be your fiancée. This has been the best couple of weeks in my life, you are a complete different man that what I have dated in the past. I am just so happy to one day be a part of your amazing family that loves me so much already are telling me I’m already part of the family. My family absolutely loves you and can’t wait for us to really start our life together. Jared Mark, without you I would have put up an even higher wall that I would have though would be helping me to cop and to save me. But in reality I would been just hurting myself in the long run. You have showed me that it is alright to cry in front of a man, and that you will be with me at the end of my support groups that I am going to go to for you. So that I am a strong person, and can finally put the past behind me and move on with my amazing life with you. I love you Jared Mark that I am truly crying while I type this. You mean the world to me, and I will be there for you every single day in the worst weather possibly nothing can never stop my love for you. And with that said, I’ll let this be the way it is. I love you!

<3 Court.
baby that was adorable and i am glad i can help you through this. i would never leave u on your own. i love you so much and my life is complete with u in it. i love you court

HAHA!!! that is so beautiful... young Love.
I hope everything goes Well for you guys.

My Advice since you are Christian... Put God on the pedestal and take her off the Pedestal...

Have you guys seen "Licensed to Wed"?

SVImager's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:08 PM
Edited by SVImager on Sat 09/13/08 01:09 PM

:smile: Have you been a loser in love more times than a winner? flowerforyou

It is a very Subjective.

You reject a girl that you don't think it will work out in Long term. You break off relationship... who wins? Everybody WINNER!!!

You THINK, that is the right girl for you, but if she knows it is not going to work out in the Long term and breaks off with you.. You just saved 5 years or more of your life with a girl that wouldn't be 100% to you. So you are a WINNER.

The Losers are the ones who got the girl and got married and figured out few years down the line, it was a mistake (like Palin's New Son in law).. than get divorced and lost 3 or more years out of life.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25