Community > Posts By > SVImager

SVImager's photo
Sat 08/02/08 02:12 PM
Did you say "I love you and I want to marry you for the rest of my life" to her???

Cause thats the deal breaker right there... in the shadow of your impending divorce.

What kind of msg are you not verbally sending out?

SVImager's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:02 AM

Great advice, thanks. Yeah I have become too close and gained too much of her trust to drop her like a bad habit, doing so would be cruel and make her future relationships hell. I love her, but I want HER to be happy. When I laid out my feelings for her, I told her to think about it, don't commit under obligation or what ever other reasons, commit for what is best for you and us. Maybe she is just being quiet thinking things through.

Don't be so needy.
Neediness is a major turnoff.

Get you Poop together first... Your Ex and all that other stuff.

SVImager's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:43 AM

each being is trapped by a body and mind that can only see what their own life, or discovery has seen and felt, with only the logic at any second to see how onself is, which is EVER changing........

how then can the perception of another be as wrong?

two percpetions BOTH as correct lead most to ever quicker increased perception.............

Ok... I can understand this part.

Each person can witness the same event/thing.
But their preception is different because there can be a slight angle difference, because no two people can occupy the same space and time.

Plus, what they perceive is also internally interpeted off of their own personal experiences OR a reflection of their personal past experiences.

ie. Subject.. Big Armogedom type Arguement
... to one it is the end of the world... time for divorce... since that is what was experienced/witness during Childhood.
... to the other it is just a test of medal and a test during rough sea times... since that is what was his childhood experience

I can add... this is where fellowship comes in. Sharing of thought and understand and respect each other's difference in perspective.

SVImager's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:30 AM

no human creates their own perception, or perspective, or what they can see and not see............

each being is trapped by a body and mind that can only see what their own life, or discovery has seen and felt, with only the logic at any second to see how onself is, which is EVER changing........

how then can the perception of another be as wrong?

two percpetions BOTH as correct lead most to ever quicker increased perception.............

if each being is on a journey to increase perception GRADUALLY, and at ALL DIFFERENT TIMES for all people around any one being, purposed intentionally, creating opposite perception, or opposition with many beings met, AND agreement with many beings met, is seen as no opposition, then which one will the "nature of a being" be to flow or go MOST toward..........

if each have a purpose, and since the beings met with agreement are the only always at first in life that are welcomed, the ones with different or what seems as opposing views are the ones that in the end hold the keys to the completion of ones destiny, or bring peace, or perception LARGE ENOUGH to see none as evil or bad, and rather see the purpose, as who can be happy walking down the road on a good beautiful day and it be interupted by a hooligan commiting some offensive act, unless the good things the hooligan is learning is FELT, and if one sees not any point of reference for this action within themself, then it is deemed to be offensive, lol........

if one say or think another be less smart, more wicked, more ignorant, because they themself have never expereinced such feelings or actions in their own life, then which be the smartest?

truly the mind might say another be as stupid, but then what is stupid, as it is subject to interpretation, that any can see they have been included within, many times and with many decisions, so the mind has whispered an observation only, not wisdom, for wisdom look again, and see more, then if still gets a bad feeling or onself better feeling, then look again, and again, until wisdom come forth from the heart, and see things that give peace, as the GRESTEST PEACE IS WHEN LOOKING AT ANYTHING AND NOT SEEING ONSELF AS BETTER.......peace

perception is increased as it is FELT in decade's first, year, month, day, hour, minute, and then, in the end, in seconds..............

Dude... I read it... but it reads like a legal contract.
Do like the Bible and tell a story.

SVImager's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:25 AM
Ohh... forgot... in the book "The Secret" same thing.
As a matter of fact, you are told to Pre Conceive in your own mind in order to attract the thing or state that you seek.

SVImager's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:23 AM

no human creates their own perception, or perspective, or what they can see and not see............

This is all I read.... because it's fully and totally UNTRUE.

I can prove why it is not true...

I can quote Bible, Buddha, or Mohammad... I'll just paraphrase all three...

What you dwell on is what you perceive.

Example: You like The new VW Beetle and you drive around down and that's all you see and soon you will think that alot of people drives VW Beetle.

What you focus on is what you will see... Brian Tracey and Tony Robbins said the same thing.

SVImager's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:02 PM
Edited by SVImager on Fri 08/01/08 03:03 PM
Would U allow your EX to come back, if she is asking to get married again. and she is sorry for cheating on you... would you give her a second chance?

SVImager's photo
Fri 08/01/08 02:54 PM
hmmm... you thinking too much into it like a woman.

"Nice REd Dress"... what does he mean by that... Is he saying I am fat... Does he mean he doesn't like red... The dress doesn't match my shoes or purse or Both...

I think it was from "Men Mars, Women Venus" book... something along the lines women loves details. I think it will drive you nuts if you think that way.

SVImager's photo
Fri 08/01/08 02:14 PM
Dude... I almost hit on you.
Please put some guy's clothes on... you are turning me on.

SVImager's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:59 PM

Hello again. I went in to the bank and was myself. She asked me what my plans were for the weekend and I told her that I wasn't really sure and she told me where she was going, but it is a big distance from my area.

After thinking about things I decided that i will go my own way. If I landed to where she was going she would probably think I was desperate.
And besides she has my number. I am going to another town tonight and I will see what happens there. I don't think I will hear from her so I am just going to get on with life and keep all my options open. I am a bit long in the tooth to start an avalanche of mind games!! Videogames yes but not mindgames!!!!! She is a lovely girl and I wish her well!!

Thank you everyone for your advice, help and support but I feel that I may be flogging a dead horse.

No matter, upwards and onwards we go!!!

drinker

Be prepared...

Next time when she ask you where you are going.... Be the Fun confident guy and have a Fk ing plan.... Don't be "UNsure". Dude she is qualifying you. You have to become what any woman desires... not just her. Have you read the "Secret"? I think the author is from your country. Eventually, a confident man has more options and you would be qualifying her. And that's when she will ask YOU out... instead of hoping for her to call.

Even though she was not going to be with you this weekend, you would want to be the fun exciting guy that she wished she was going with. Have Fun with your buddies and go to exciting places and show the excitement when you speak. It is all about improving yourself... and you wouldn't have to come online to ASK for Advice on asking a girl Out. Be the Man... and get rid of the Videogames. The only way is to totally uninstall it.

Face it... it is an addiction.. like cocaine (encourages the production of endorph) that takes you out of life and time and after a few years what do you have to show for it... a high score that only you care about.

Ok ok... I am only guessing about who you are... I don't know your story... but I hope you find a compatible girl in your life.

SVImager's photo
Fri 08/01/08 09:00 AM
Mike Tyson jumps in and grins his teeth. He bite at Willy Wanker's...

SVImager's photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:09 AM
I am still awake.
I guess I am going to take a shower now.

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 10:10 PM
Than suddenly, President Bush appears with a Great big....

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 10:01 PM
Be the Man!!! and invited them both for a threesome.

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:57 PM
Almost time for the Daily Show again!!!!!

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:55 PM
Hmmm... he is probably unsure too.

Do you want to continue relations with him?
Why would you prefer only limited conversation and why not cutting it off?

People are creature of Habits. (I forgot where are heard it from).
But a 2 1/2 years habit is very hard to break. Almost addicting. I don't even talk to my mother that much. This is not normal. I think you kinda sense it too. Are you and him ready to cut ties? Is this Phone Filter from everyday drudgery relationship cause you guys to fail in the real world relationship with other people?

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:40 PM

When you are with the right person, you don't feel tempted.

HAHA!!! True Love will always come thru.

If you are religious, it would be easy to convince you... Satan is ruthless and powerful. Being with the right person, we can not prevent Temptation. Being Tempted is not a Sin... Falling into it is (Please correct me if I am wrong... I am usually half asleep trying to understand what the Pastor say).

It is easier not to fall into temptation when you are with the right person. But there are no guarantees. The right Person, but bad situation.. he just lost his job... Trouble with the kids... Everyday problems to deal with... Than the Right Person comes in and happy and energy tempts you.

My point is ANYONE in ANY situation can FALL into Temptation. Don't let your guard down and be surprised one day. (Like I did or my Best Friend or Neighbor... heck I have enough dirt to write Book 2 on Peyton Place).
If a Pastor can fall, a Rich man can fall... anyone can fall too. There are no exceptions. How about because he/she cheated on me... now I can cheat him/her back?

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 02:22 PM
Mouth washs mouth wash mouth wash...
See the Doctor today. and not tell anyone about it.

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 02:19 PM

...We have gotten together and slept together on a few occassions since ending our relationship officially.....

Sex ties up the emotional heartstrings... and it is not correct.

Are the both of you positive that you guys as a couple is not going to work out???

If YES... he needs to give his TIME and EMOTIONAL Energy to the one he would like to have a relationship with. Confiding in you is going to hinder him and your future success with other people.

Does he listen to your dating stories with other people?

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 02:02 PM
Edited by SVImager on Thu 07/31/08 02:04 PM

:heart: Love is when you look into someone's eyes
and see their heart.:heart:

HELLO!!!!! Are we experienced Matured ADULTS??!!!??

Come on that is what an inexperienced TEENAGER believe... and Hollywood Movies presents.

That is the Fairy Tale that got us to 60% Divorce Rate and 50% Cheating Rate.

You can Fall in Love with anybody...said by some Mom on Jerry Springer. (I don't watch the show)

Hollywood has confused us between what is love and what is inflatuation & Lust. That is the big Lie about Marriage that the other thread was talking about. Your heart will betray you (bible). Trust in your heart (Disney Hollywood Fantasy).

What's important is their values and character and family (the Master Template). The stuff that will not change with time (more than likely never). How does he/she deal with problems? Does his/her parents respect each other (Future view whether he/she will respect you)? Does he/she respect their parents? Do they even talk to each other? Does he/she spend money like there is no tomorrow (that would solve later financial issues)? What does he/she believe in? Are they Goal oriented?

Please fill out this form and take a number. hehe...

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25