Community > Posts By > SVImager

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/07/08 12:16 PM

And its nice that he pays for me because I know he doesn't have a lot of money - he's having trouble finding a job in broadcasting which is what he went to school for.

Ok we are getting somewhere.
What are his passions and goals in life?

He is 23... how old are you?
Do you know what you are looking for?

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/07/08 12:13 PM

He also has told me that he's done more with me than any other girl he hangs out with. He never cuddles with him, holds hands, hugs, etc. The most we've done is I've given him handjobs and he's played with my boobs.

Oh... wow... he does have some sexual urges..

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:54 AM
This is WEIRD... You guys are not creeped out.

Fade could probably tear this guy apart and have her way with him. hehe.. JK.

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:49 AM
Edited by SVImager on Thu 08/07/08 11:52 AM

Isn't it sad that in our society a 23 yr old man who chooses celibacy (maybe even til marriage) is seen as the "odd man out" .. that it's looked at as 'weird' or 'strange'

I have 3 nephews who all waited until marriage to have relations with their wives. I am very proud of them.

My older son is planning on doing the same. He is saving intimacy for the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with. He doesn't want to be in a 'relationship' until he is serious about someone.

Your guy sounds like he's got it together, is compassionate and caring.

That should never be a negative. :wink:

It is a Negative.
I was that Guy... the Nice Guy.
It is creepy because it speaks about his Social skills.
It is easy by default being the Nice Guy.
It is harder being a Man and saying No to uphold values.

I am sorry he needs to grow up so you can have a healthy Lasting relationship... unless you are willing to go thru the process with him... which would be good for the both of you.

Number ONE Problem...
HE is in LA LA LA LA land.
He is putting you on the Pedestal.
It is good at first being treated that way... but a healthy relationship cannot. Everyday reality (life) will create resentment because you will never measure up in Reality to his image of you in his mind.

I am not talking about the celibacy issue, if he wants to be a virgin that is great... but his social level issue and maturity. If you love the guy... you would have to teach him to please God and not you on the pedestal. I promise you can avoid a lot of fights that way. ooh... and teach him to be a Man.

SVImager's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:50 AM
Edited by SVImager on Thu 08/07/08 06:54 AM

It is such a sad shame that all that has been said in this post boils down to this...That someones word is not their bond. I guess I am 100 years too old mentally for this kind of dishonesty in life. And it sure wears a soul out trying to shovel past the BS to get to the truth.

It used to be that someone's word was binding. Today, people use lingo like 'I swear' (and much worse) as if it meant nothing, and still they can't be trusted. People have lost their integrity.

I disagree... There was no utopian society where Lawyers and Contracts didn't exist.

Here is the irony...
A place where someone's word is binding... existed in a small village where everybody knew your mom & Dad and their Mom & Dad. But we are having a freaking Virtual Society where we don't even know if that is your real name or not. How can any accountability or Trust ever be established?

Go out an meet people and know who their parents are.

I was referring to society in general. People have lost their integrity these days.

I believe....
People are still the same. There are liars & Cheaters & good people.

The People that you only dealt with in the past.. you would know their background/History/Family and thus accountable.

The People you meet (which is now a bigger population) thru internet doesn't have accountability.

It is not that bad.
In General, people have always lied from the Garden of Eden to NOw.

SVImager's photo
Wed 08/06/08 02:03 PM

It is such a sad shame that all that has been said in this post boils down to this...That someones word is not their bond. I guess I am 100 years too old mentally for this kind of dishonesty in life. And it sure wears a soul out trying to shovel past the BS to get to the truth.

It used to be that someone's word was binding. Today, people use lingo like 'I swear' (and much worse) as if it meant nothing, and still they can't be trusted. People have lost their integrity.

I disagree... There was no utopian society where Lawyers and Contracts didn't exist.

Here is the irony...
A place where someone's word is binding... existed in a small village where everybody knew your mom & Dad and their Mom & Dad. But we are having a freaking Virtual Society where we don't even know if that is your real name or not. How can any accountability or Trust ever be established?

Go out an meet people and know who their parents are.

SVImager's photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:12 AM
It is as simple as Supply & Demand of economics. (which reflects the human condition).

When it is plentiful, there is less demand.
When there is a lack, there is high demand.

The key is to know, what it is.
"Your Heart can betray you."

Do you make decisions base on emotions or your brain?
If you were with "friend"... you were just friends and you didn't feel escalating to something more... which means that is all it can be.

But when the scarcity set in, you have the need to be with her.. than it is the emotion of lacking setting in.

A superior man has to maintain his emotions and believe his mind when it says she wasn't the right girl and be happy for her when she is happy and in love, even if it is someone else.

Don't fall for the Hollywood Brainwashing/Programming that Love at first sight... that's emotion taking control over, no knowledge of what the person is actually like.

So... I didn't answer your question.
I guess Love is an act and sharing of time.
You can Love anybody... your brain has to decide who is right for you.

SVImager's photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:59 AM

I was out the other night and met a woman who was built beautifully; she had the body of a 20 year old gymnist but she is 44!!! I'm 29, but I don't care about our age difference and I hope she doesn't either.

Whatever you do.. don't be shy and take charge.
If she scolds you... too bad, It is a No Go or she wants to be in Charge.

Cougars know what she wants... you need to step up and let your intentions be known.

hehe Have Fun.

SVImager's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:16 PM
That's ok... wait till she get some balls and ask you out.

SVImager's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:04 PM

That would never cross my mind when meeting someone. I'm not so negative as that, plus I do not believe in talking about exes in depth until together for at least a month.

Wow.

I am not trying to be negative.
It is a trust issue for me, still.
I am sorting things out in my head, because the Heart can betray you.

Obliviously, you have finished the stage I am in and you have moved on to the next stage. I am still haunted by my memories. I just cannot forget. One of my neighbors who had gone thru a similiar situation, Told me not to reason it out. It will drive you insane. He is right, but I want to know.

Anyway, back to subject.
Whereas, someone totally new and unknown gets a free pass on Trust vs someone who has been with you for 15 years don't... and they might have the same track record.

SVImager's photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:50 PM

I believe cheating comes out of selfishness.

When cheating you put the health/life of your partner at risk for your own fulfillment.

Cheating, rather than doing the difficult thing of talking to your partner about what is bothering you, is taking the "easy-way-out" of dealing with the real issues.

When you cheat, it's all about you, you don't think at all about how this will effect other people in your life, your friends, family, parter, children...the person you are cheating with - especially if you lie to that person saying you are single.

That is nice, take the moral high ground.

I believe, We all do selfish acts. We are not above sin. Whether your selfish act didn't cause you to cheat but your selfish act caused your partner to cheat, we all have responsibility to the relationship if the partners are truly one flesh. "In it together".

I have seen the type of cheater you described. He can preach to me like the best of them about God and how he is a good upstanding citizen.

For everyone of those dirtbags, I know of 4 others that cheated but are really good people who just made "ONE" bad choice after another. Oh NO... these people are not super selfish people. They are people just like you and me.

It is ok if I don't make my point... I just like writing it out for me. I appreciate you guys for reading it. Forgiving is tough.

SVImager's photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:29 PM
Grow some balls and hide those bra straps!!!

MY God, Where is the decency???
HAHA

Did anyone check the "It's a Trap" link I posted??
http://www.flickr.com/photos/82981338@N00/225762733/

it is funny.

SVImager's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:50 AM
It's a Trap.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82981338@N00/225762733/

SVImager's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:36 AM
The sound of the Ocean crashing
The smell of Sea air

The isolation of Snowboarding down the mt. by yourelf.

SVImager's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:30 AM
Good Luck

SVImager's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:26 AM
Edited by SVImager on Mon 08/04/08 08:28 AM

I think cheating comes from people that aren't happy with themselves. All of the 'excuses' that you listed come from people not being happy with themselves. I know that being happy with yourself, is a lot harder at times than it seems. But if you are happy with yourself, have good communication in a relationship, and build a strong relationship before marriage than these problems would lead to divorce quite as often.

Yeah.. I agree.
If the problems of the first relationship was never solved, the problems usually follows to the 2nd relationship.

The word "Happy". (A touchy word for me.. nothing personal)
To me... Happiness is a state of mind and how you view things.
However, I don't think people should be HAPPY all the time.

In order to be Happy... you would have to be CONTENT with the current situation.
DisContentment causes change in your life.
I am not happy with my weight... so I eat less.
I am not happy with my religion.. so I go across the ocean.
I am not happy with my opportunities.. so I move to another country.

In my Opinion, Happy boils down to me-ism and selfishness, when someone is NOT Happy... they try to correct it by measuring and focusing inward on what makes them and only them feel good.

Yeah.. I agree with you People that aren't Happy are the ones cheating. Because they want to make a change.

But if the cause is UnHappiness and married people are sharing lives together... wouldn't both people be blamed for the failure of the marriage... the non-cheater didn't fullfill the other partner's needs or the other partner expectation is Too High.

SVImager's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:00 AM
How you know if the next person you meet isn't the cheat?

It is a 50/50 chance.
Or actually 60% chance of meeting a guy that was the cheat.
or 40% chance of meeting a girl that was the cheat.
And they will lie or say a justifible reason for the cheating.. (All cheater do that).
He was horrible to me. We always argue.
We let love slipped away. The kids was our focus.
We weren't communicating.
He didn't make enough money.
She spend too much money.
He made too much money... and was never home.
We didn't have God in our life.
He was a Pastor in the church and he cheated with someone in church.
I want to be a stay at home mom, but he didn't make enough money.
I was a stay at home mom, he was never home.

100% women say they hate cheaters, but 40% of the women cheat.
Everyone thinks they are GOOD people... even Hitler thinks he was doing GOOD for the German People.

Do you think cheating and divorces is the product of our "American Me-ism" (selfishness)?

Link to next Thread
http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/152581

SVImager's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:59 AM
How you know if the next person you meet isn't the cheat?

It is a 50/50 chance.
Or actually 60% chance of meeting a guy that was the cheat.
or 40% chance of meeting a girl that was the cheat.
And they will lie or say a justifible reason for the cheating.. (All cheater do that).
He was horrible to me. We always argue.
We let love slipped away. The kids was our focus.
We weren't communicating.
He didn't make enough money.
She spend too much money.
He made too much money... and was never home.
We didn't have God in our life.
He was a Pastor in the church and he cheated with someone in church.
I want to be a stay at home mom, but he didn't make enough money.
I was a stay at home mom, he was never home.

100% women say they hate cheaters, but 40% of the women cheat.
Everyone thinks they are GOOD people... even Hitler thinks he was doing GOOD for the German People.

Do you think cheating and divorces is the product of our "American Me-ism" (selfishness)?

SVImager's photo
Sat 08/02/08 03:19 PM
Was she good in bed?

SVImager's photo
Sat 08/02/08 02:17 PM

if the galaxie be one big galaxie, that if ONE star falls from the sky, changes EVERTHING......

if one seeks to understand why each star does what it does, how to support or help each star to find the truth of their own existence, the only true love, and the purpose each one is created for, as ALL stars effect the picture, and purpose of the galaxie, so EACH ONE the other, then what star seeking wisdom look at another and think "you are a LESS STAR, your opinion or truth not worth much, as you seem to not have not MY good purpose, nor my good GREAT VISION, perhaps even you are a "blinded" star, and are simple minded, and double minded, one of those "evil" stars i heard about, as you cannot see my BIG PICTURE, lol.........

it seems nothing can be added to oneself unless one actually sees what "feeling" inside KEEP one from being added to, as then this "feeling" is recognized as a thief, as a only a "false friend" of partial self condidence, a comforter, that causes misery from lack of always seeing MORE, and learning more, increasing the picture of wisdom larger each day until......what, does wisdom ever stop teaching any......

it seems it is at first thought so, lol........

this "feeling" seen rather as the enemy of one's own self, that cause all unhappiness, and all grief, identified allow perception to increase, as nothing can truly be "alive with passion" unless it is forever learning each second, and sucking in wisdom, rather then observations which are thought to be wisdom......

the sucking in of observations, ideas of the mind, creating dreams of ambition, pleasure for a time with some passion, does indeed propel each being as purposed for a spell, until knowledge of simple observations has run it's course, and there is no longer any passion which creates energy for wants.....

then one comes to the time they truly need to identify the enemy of themself, and what has stolen all the things loved along the way, and then wisdom of understanding propel the heart and mind together, and not just the mind of observations, that has left the heart long ago back on the road in the dust of simple observations.........

uhhh... BUT for which one understands, the one must learn not what has falling but what is enlightened and flying in the sky at ONE time or in the Past times... because the Past does not equal the future....

Dude... you are writing like a lawyer again.
I cannot think pass a 5th Grader.
Lower your post one universe notch please.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25