Community > Posts By > Totage

Totage's photo
Fri 07/19/19 05:12 PM

As a cat owner I'll be outside smoking and if given a rough day... my current and others that have passed will lick my tears... where a dog will lick you because they're happy... they're always happy I love em regardless but scientific methods prove intelligence in being moody....that you can be happy and highly intelligent but there is always this hidden side most people don't want to talk about upfront to everyone...

A cat is openly impossible to understand cause dogs were bred from wolves and hunt in a pack... a cat as in a lion hunts by itself... to be among the strength of a pack or to be strong on their own... a cat prefers the strength of its self....

If a cat could smile it would be pretty freaky oddly I have seen lions give a slight smile and can be very savage...

There are only two animals in the animal kingdom that kill for pleasure... a cat and... us.... so they better know us through this sad fact of life...

Lions are the only cats to naturally live in a pride. I find the domestic cat to be interesting, given this fact, as they are very adaptable to live in a pride or on their own, but cats are some of the most interesting and misunderstood creatures. I think a cats greatest gift to us, is sharing itself when we take the time to really listen and pay attention. A lot of nature is like that, when we take the time to look and listen, we get a lot more out of life.

Fun fact, lions hug!

Totage's photo
Fri 07/19/19 04:40 PM

I would want someone to love me this much...

I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah yeah)
Throw my head on a blade for ya (yeah yeah)
I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah yeah)
Oh whoa oh
I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes I would die for you baby
But you won't do the same
No no no no

- Grenade (Bruno Mars)

a tad too much maybe?
happy

Back to OT: Yes it is possible to love someone more that you love yourself, but that would not be a good scenario. The other person might take you for granted even cheat on you because he knew you loved him and would forgive him. In other words, the other person might walk all over you. And you don't want that, do you?

my two cents
happy

My ex wanted me to literally walk all over her. When she wanted me to crack her back, she wanted me to stand on her back. I didn't like that because you can really cause some damage doing that. I don't even like doing the thing where one crosses their arms and you lift them from behind. IDK, just seems too risky to me. I did like to give her a back massage and crack her back that way. It was nice, intimate, and safe... and it worked.

Totage's photo
Fri 07/19/19 01:50 PM

How can you love your partner more than yourself

I f***ing LLLLOOOOVVVEEEE me!!!

Totage's photo
Fri 07/19/19 11:08 AM

I learnt html code years ago when things were simple. <b> made the following text boldface and </b> cancelled that. Most things were that easy. The advantage with simple sites is that most attacks are aimed at sites that use java, so those 'easy' sites I made are still there and have never been attacked.

These days there are many programs which enable you to create a website as you would create DTP. The result is limited only by your imagination, but I still prefer the html route! I tried one of these programs but it kept wanting to put a picture in the wrong place and when I tried to move it, it just jumped back to somewhere I didn't want it.

At my age, the simple stuff works best and (for me) is easier to learn than the new stuff that is 'supposed' to be easy!

I still prefer to hand code rather than drag-n-drop. I firmly believe in the KISS rule.

Totage's photo
Fri 07/19/19 11:07 AM

Have anything basic to learn "from the ground up"?

What would be helpful to learn to help improve site performance?

Site performance, as in speed? This would depend on how your server is configured and built for the most part.

If you mean as in traffic, the best way to start out is SEO. Optimize your site for best performance in search engines. You want to build high quality content for people and build links to high quality and high authority websites.

If you just want to learn how to build a website, W3Schools, MDN Web Docs, FreeCodeCamp, are a few places to get a good start in the right direction.

Totage's photo
Fri 07/05/19 11:18 AM

why ladies decided to live for themselves when they come to meetups, bars and other socials? They think too much, they feel too little. They are creating loneliness and "friend zone" which I despise it.

They put AI in blow up dolls now? That complicates things for some people.

Totage's photo
Wed 07/03/19 08:39 AM

Too many questions sometimes I know your looking for a love match but sometimes I feel like I am applying for a job.
Have you ever done this kinda work in the past?
Is it okay to contact your last employer?
Can you cook?
I mean with out burning the house down?frustrated what

I like when they take the fake phone call and the phone rings. They pretend it's call waiting, hilarious...

Totage's photo
Sun 06/30/19 10:12 PM

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me find the buy one get one free sale I was told it was over here?

I'm not sure if it's really a deal. It's the defective members, they usually have them on sale around the first out back to make room for the new ones.

There's usually cookies and donuts there, unless someone ate them all again.

Totage's photo
Sun 06/30/19 02:22 PM

What is it you fear to lose or think you'd have to give up when getting involved with someone?
Based on something that was said in another thread, and I think it's something that goes on in many people.

If you say "I like being single" what is it you fear/think to lose when in a relationship?
From what I gather most people don't go out that much, maybe boozing, but not really the socializing scene, so that can't be it.
Same with flirting, I don't get the impression most here are going around playing the field and don't want to give up that 'freedom'.

So what is it? Figment of imagination? An excuse to tell people for you being single still? What?

Thing is, when in the right relationship things don't really change all that much, you actually gain. You gain support, fun times together, intimacy, a partner in crime, and so on.
You can still go out and do things by yourself, go out with your friends and so on.
It's not like you have to change. If you do, you do that yourself or you're with the wrong partner.

On the other end of the stick is you being alone, hoisting beer on the couch, dining alone, sleeping alone, dreaming of love, dreaming of a great sex life, having no one to share more private things with, no one to take care of you when your ill or afraid of something and so on.

So what's this thing of "I like being single"?

I don't fear losing anything. I've lost everything, several times, so that's not a fear of mine. My plate is full right now and by the time I have room for more, it will be too late to change my ways and what not. For me it's not so much I like being single as it is that I've accepted it as a permanent status.

Feeling you are too set in your ways... you hear that a lot.
I wonder if that is just a thought, a conviction, based on something else, or if you'd actually be too set in your ways.
Always makes me think if I'd have that problem but I don't think so. It has a lot to do with being flexible, and being flexible has a lot to do with being happy and having inner strength.
In a way I'm more curious with a new partner to learn how he does things. With my last partner I experienced the same thing from him.
This is not to judge you in any way btw. What you say just makes me think how I am concerning that :)

Kinda makes sense that flexibility and happiness correlate. That's kind of what I was thinking too. I don't think inner strength has any thing to do with it, unless you're trying to make a change, but I'm not trying to change my flexibility. I'm just concerned with things that are more important to me than a relationship.

Totage's photo
Sun 06/30/19 06:09 AM
Are you new to web development and design? Want to get started but don't know where to start? Ask your questions here. There's no dumb questions, but don't be lazy and ask for code or to fix your broken code, unless you're actually trying. I'll help those who want to help themselves, and I'm sure there's other here as well that would be happy to share their knowledge as well.

Totage's photo
Sun 06/30/19 05:07 AM

What is it you fear to lose or think you'd have to give up when getting involved with someone?
Based on something that was said in another thread, and I think it's something that goes on in many people.

If you say "I like being single" what is it you fear/think to lose when in a relationship?
From what I gather most people don't go out that much, maybe boozing, but not really the socializing scene, so that can't be it.
Same with flirting, I don't get the impression most here are going around playing the field and don't want to give up that 'freedom'.

So what is it? Figment of imagination? An excuse to tell people for you being single still? What?

Thing is, when in the right relationship things don't really change all that much, you actually gain. You gain support, fun times together, intimacy, a partner in crime, and so on.
You can still go out and do things by yourself, go out with your friends and so on.
It's not like you have to change. If you do, you do that yourself or you're with the wrong partner.

On the other end of the stick is you being alone, hoisting beer on the couch, dining alone, sleeping alone, dreaming of love, dreaming of a great sex life, having no one to share more private things with, no one to take care of you when your ill or afraid of something and so on.

So what's this thing of "I like being single"?

I don't fear losing anything. I've lost everything, several times, so that's not a fear of mine. My plate is full right now and by the time I have room for more, it will be too late to change my ways and what not. For me it's not so much I like being single as it is that I've accepted it as a permanent status.

Totage's photo
Sun 06/30/19 12:59 AM

hi can you meet me I m ready

I'm at the docks. Where are you? Do you have the money? Remember, don't bring anyone with you and make sure you're not being followed.

Totage's photo
Sat 06/29/19 11:00 PM
Depends on the plan. Maybe you should ask her instead.

Totage's photo
Sat 06/29/19 06:12 PM

Are there no women in Egypt?

Yeah, but they all walk like Egyptians.

Totage's photo
Sat 06/29/19 05:23 PM

I've been talking to a girl on tinder and she seems really nice. Yesterday she had an accident on her horse and long story short, her horse didn't make it. Obviously she's upset and not in a great place at the moment, although she seems to be handling it well. Do you think it's a good idea to offer to take her out for dinner?

I don't think you're ready, since you have to ask if it's ok. You'll know when it's the right time because you'll just ask her instead of contemplating.

Totage's photo
Sat 06/29/19 05:19 PM
Probably not, but hey it's one way to kill time while you're on the toilet or suppose to be working or whatever.

Totage's photo
Sat 06/29/19 05:09 PM

Why r cats so scary?!

Because that's just how you react to things you don't know or understand, like many others. They're not scary at all. They are actually quite amazing once you get to know and understand them, much like most things we fear until we get to know.

Totage's photo
Mon 06/24/19 08:46 AM
Oh another fake thread started by a basement dwelling virgin, how nice. By wife he really means his daddys old blow up doll, and by lost her libido he really means he popped a hole in it.

Totage's photo
Mon 06/24/19 01:41 AM
..expecting a potential mate to be like you is
probably too much....

That's great advice for all right there.

Totage's photo
Mon 06/24/19 01:37 AM

Hi, I’m not very good at selling myself and can sometimes go off on a tangent. Am I being too wordy? I really want to find my future partner and quiet proactive in searching. I’m getting responses and matches just not what I’m targeting. E.g. guys in their 20’s and 30’s & 60+ that tells me they are not reading my profile. I’ve applied the age and location filter so that narrows down the emails, but the matches are purely visual and that’s not working for me. Thanks for your time, Natasha

I know I'm not who you're looking for, but I found one more reason to consider moving to London. love

I don't think it's too long, as the right man will be the type that actually takes time to read what you have to say, not one that can't pay attention long enough to get to know you.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25