Community > Posts By > Totage

Totage's photo
Mon 11/05/18 08:26 PM
Most all drugs, even the illegal ones have benefits when used properly. Of course the more powerful the drug, the more likely to be abused and misused. I'm not saying everything should be legal, nor am I saying it should be illegal. I'm just saying everything has its purpose and a lot of times when something holds a lot of power, we humans can't handle it well.

Totage's photo
Mon 11/05/18 07:04 PM
I've never seen those special foods to work on my cats. I just stick with a regular Purina brand food. I have a shed monster brush too, which I recommend any one with a pet with fur get, that's an amazing brush.

Totage's photo
Mon 11/05/18 06:41 PM
Edited by Totage on Mon 11/05/18 06:44 PM

My favorite cat was calico but she was all black and brown. She was the best cat in the world.

That's a tortoiseshell calico.

I never really liked calicos until my girl Captain, she was awesome and she taught me that cailcos are actually pretty awesome. Then I had Carmela, she was a tortoiseshell calico, she was awesome up until she started being mean to her daughter, Angel who ended being a tabby, which is another breed I wasn't too fond of, but of course Angel taught me that they are pretty awesome as well.

I've had many cats, they're all dear to me. I miss them all.

Totage's photo
Mon 11/05/18 06:31 PM

I Know people give pets people food. I heard it is not good for pets digestive system. That is why companies make pet food. Not just for Profits.

Who feeds their pet Table scraps or off Your plate ?

Just curious !

As a special treat, my cats would get spam or other potted meat, they love that stuff. I've tried giving every cat I've had Vienna sausages,but they never eat them, they just play with them. Other than that they only get Purina strictly, if indoor. More so to help prevent bad behavior. On rare occasion they would get a piece of fallen food or old left overs. Outdoor cats will get cat food and old left overs. Both indoor and outdoor cats that I've had have been healthy and happy, never any issues. I would butter their front paws when they got hairballs, the butter helps them pass it.

Totage's photo
Mon 11/05/18 06:18 PM

I'm thinking I want a car sooner rather than later.

I just got a new (well, new to me) car, but still can't drive. I can't even get it registered, as my license expired this year and I forgot, but will hopefully get that all taken care of tomorrow.

Cars and driving are overrated. I hate how it's pretty much forced upon us. There's other options, but they really aren't practical or realistic.

Totage's photo
Mon 11/05/18 06:11 PM
I use my kids as an excuse to watch cartoons, but really I'm just trying to teach them which ones are good.

Totage's photo
Sun 11/04/18 09:26 PM

Please kindly tell me the importance of Christian union? Should Christians seek for wives from within their denominations?
Can we find true love from within?
I wish I find one here

Depends, there's certain denominations that I wouldn't be romantically compatible with, and there's Christ-like religions that I wouldn't be compatible with as well.

Totage's photo
Sat 11/03/18 09:53 PM

I leave my radio on all night. If that goes out, I listen to a cd of classical music.

I used to listen to classical music with my cats. They'd loved laying in the subwoofer of my 5.1 Dolby surround sound. I had to have it super low when they got in there.

They'd be lounging around enjoying the music, and I'd by typing away coding and doing graphics while drinking Cola.

Totage's photo
Sat 11/03/18 07:17 PM

Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!

~ Annie - The Broadway Musical (30th Anniversary Production)

Annie reminds me of my daughter. lol My daughter actually has brown hair, but it does look red and it's curly like Annie.

Totage's photo
Sat 11/03/18 06:45 PM

Just because a woman enjoys a Man's company and doing things together doesn't mean she is a prostitute !

What's your definition of a prostitute ?

Prostitute is objective, not subjective. There's a clear definition of prostitute.

Totage's photo
Sat 11/03/18 06:39 PM
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day, dear Queenie. flowerforyou

Totage's photo
Sat 11/03/18 06:29 PM
If posting an image and the URL is correct, but the image still isn't loading...

There's something called hot link protection which allows a website to prevent images from loading if called remotely ( such as linking the the image in the Mingle forums). You can get around this by downloading the image, then uploading to a free pic host ( a free service that lets you upload images and share them on the web).

Totage's photo
Fri 11/02/18 08:39 PM

Have there ever been or will there ever be Mingle events held in different places for members, or are the logistics too complicated?

Long ago they used to have Mingle meets. It wasn't official, just members getting together somewhere. I've thought about doing one but never have. Maybe I'll plan something in the future, IDK.

Totage's photo
Fri 11/02/18 07:37 PM

that doesn't make up for lung damage what

Trust me, compared to what I've done, cigarettes aren't hurting anything. lol

Totage's photo
Fri 11/02/18 07:30 PM

I've never tried/smoked a cigarette

The only reason I smoke them is because I quit everything else. Nicotine and caffeine are the only drugs I do for the most part anymore, except for the occasional aspirin or medicine maybe.

Totage's photo
Thu 11/01/18 11:57 PM
I'm just wondering if there are any women here that like to watch wrestling entertainment.

What about other actual fighting sports such as boxing, MMA, UFC, etc.?

Totage's photo
Thu 11/01/18 11:29 PM

"What is your idea of what a "bad girl" is and would you want to date such a woman"?

I don't date girls. A bad girl is a child of the female gender who misbehaves.

I don't want to date an untamed woman, if that's what you call a bad girl. I need a mature woman, who is tame, is happy with her and knows who she is. I don't need some one who is still trying to figure who she is and what she wants.

They say women mature faster than men, but it seems that men find themselves and figure out what they want out of life quicker than women. IDK, just something I've kinda noticed.

Totage's photo
Mon 10/29/18 11:13 AM
I can see Johnny Cash making a song about you Cranky.

Totage's photo
Sun 10/28/18 09:10 PM
If a duck is claiming to be a horse, that's a lie, but a donkey claiming to be a horse may not necessarily be a lie, even though it may not be exactly accurate.

Totage's photo
Sun 10/28/18 08:57 PM
I sign most things as Rusty Shackleford, but people call me Sparky Wilson. My library card says Dale Gribble.