Community > Posts By > Totage

Totage's photo
Thu 03/04/21 05:36 AM

A little off topic, was driving and noticed car stopped on the shoulder. I slowed and then saw what was going on. A cow lying on her side calving, about half the future steak trying to break outta the sac. FYI I'm pretty ruual.
I love seeing cows and calves In my countryside :heart: I try not to think about what their future holds . offtopic

Oh I think about their future every time I see them. So, tasty, juicy, and tender...

Totage's photo
Wed 03/03/21 04:28 PM

Lmao ., a very unusual world day to celebrate .. steak and blowjob day is on March 14th ..,

Mark your calendars men !!!!!!

Apparently it was created as a Satirical male version of Valentine’s Day.

Men are indeed funny ...

If you are celebrating . Don’t forget the romance laugh: laugh

To all the single women ., sounds like a great day to head to the beach and hide in the sand dunes lol :joy:

I'm not a fan of BJs, but I enjoy a nice steak and every time I drive past a farm, I also see the delicious steaks rather than smelly cows.

Valentines Day is not a romantic day at all. It has a very violent history. I don't celebrate it because really you should show your love that you appreciate them always, but in a way that it's not taken for granted.

Totage's photo
Wed 03/03/21 04:28 PM

Lmao ., a very unusual world day to celebrate .. steak and blowjob day is on March 14th ..,

Mark your calendars men !!!!!!

Apparently it was created as a Satirical male version of Valentine’s Day.

Men are indeed funny ...

If you are celebrating . Don’t forget the romance laugh: laugh

To all the single women ., sounds like a great day to head to the beach and hide in the sand dunes lol :joy:

I'm not a fan of BJs, but I enjoy a nice steak and every time I drive past a farm, I also see the delicious steaks rather than smelly cows.

Valentines Day is not a romantic day at all. It has a very violent history. I don't celebrate it because really you should show your love that you appreciate them always, but in a way that it's not taken for granted.

Totage's photo
Wed 03/03/21 04:21 PM
https://youtu.be/kIq8jLj5TzU

Totage's photo
Wed 03/03/21 09:58 AM

Earth is hurtling towards a Catastrophe worse than the Dinasour Extinctions . In such a Horrible situation , If there is a possible Life on Moon would you prefer to Live on Moon with your Family ???????? think think think think think

Have you seen the moon? Even in a biodome of some sort, there's nothing stopping big ess meteors from slamming into you, all them huge jazz craters on the moon are evidence that moon life would be quite hostile.

Totage's photo
Wed 03/03/21 09:50 AM

If your House was Burning , what Three ( 3 ) things would You save First ???.

Well, this has actually happened and my kids and my ex were the first things, then the cat and her kittens. Technically, I guess you could say the first thing I saved was my phone because that's the first thing I grabbed to call 911.

Totage's photo
Tue 03/02/21 10:42 AM

Some of my pages are stuck together.

What is this? A Sears catalog?

Totage's photo
Tue 03/02/21 10:25 AM

At the beginning

I'm getting a 404 error.

Press F5 or try clicking the refresh/reload button
laugh rofl laugh

I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, I keep 301ing to a Joe Rogan podcast.

Totage's photo
Tue 03/02/21 09:58 AM

At the beginning

I'm getting a 404 error.

Totage's photo
Tue 03/02/21 09:57 AM

I'm undateable.

Pfffft.
There is a line stretching round the block already...

Yeah, but they're just waiting to file a complaint with customer service.

Totage's photo
Tue 03/02/21 07:35 AM

Life purpose...
Have you ever given that thought? Or do you just live and go from day to day, week to week, year in year out?

The way you are living life, do you think that when you're old and grey, let's say 85-90 or older, and looking back, that you will be fulfilled? Do you think you would say, "I've done everything I wanted to do, I didn't let fear hold me back. I lived a full life and when I go, I go with a content smile on my face!"

Something like that.
Or... the opposite? "Damn, I should've... If only I had not been so afraid to do XYZ... I could've done this..." Looking back with regret.

Do you even have a purpose, a sense of why you came here, what you'd really LOVE to do even if you're not right now.

When I was younger I used to think about that and all. I haven't thought about it for quite a long time.

No, I won't be content when I die. Contentment and happiness are not really things I can experience. I won't look back with regret though.

Totage's photo
Tue 03/02/21 07:26 AM

would you?why or why not?

people should'nt base their like by how sexy or how curvy a woman is.

Actually, physical attraction is pretty important. It's illogical to think that one shouldn't care about looks when considering a romantic relationship. Obviously, looks shouldn't be the only reason or anything, but looks do matter. The good thing is that beauty/attractiveness is subjective.

Women tend to have self-esteem/self-image issues as it is, adding weight issues doesn't help, but more importantly, is how she handles those issues. I can't be with a woman that needs constant reassurance that I want to be with her, or that I find her attractive, no matter what body type or weight she is. But, if she has a rocking body, and knows it, IDGAF how much she weighs as long as she knows she's rocking.

Totage's photo
Mon 03/01/21 05:00 PM

Who do you prefer? Why?

You can't really compare one artist to another. I will say that if I met a lady that was a fan of either f these artists, I wouldn't complain.

Totage's photo
Sun 02/28/21 12:56 AM

So, what's your point?

You're being RUDE to single mothers. You don't know the whole damn story to every sungle mothers out there.

Not really, if you can read.

Totage's photo
Sat 02/27/21 02:22 PM

When we question life we show the desire to want more, nobody goes against the system when their cup is full and the confused is when you can nolonger make the choice that sparks free will.
Half empty means you have not the desire to live nor the satisfaction of tasting life's rewards.
When choosing what cup to drink from ask your self this...
Where you ever really thirsty to begin with?
Or have you become that which you drink from?

I spent a ridiculous amount of money on two sets of cups that I never use. The only cup I've really used lately is my whiskey glass, but that's only to make me feel sophisticated. I'm not above drinking from the bottle.

A nice cigar, some rum or whiskey, and good stand-up

Totage's photo
Sat 02/27/21 01:31 PM

Can YOU point out where I stated it was your fault for being a single mother?

You're LITERALLY saying it dude. 🤷

So, what's your point?

Totage's photo
Fri 02/26/21 08:01 AM

So my mom filed my taxes with Turbo Tax on our computer today and they charged the usual $40 to file which gets taken out of my refund but, get this, then they also charged another $40 just to take it out of my refundnoway . They never did that in the past so it must be something new they’ve started which is a bunch of crap! So for those of you who are filing your taxes with Turbo Tax just be aware of this stupid charge.

They spend billions of dollars to make it as difficult as possible for you to file your taxes free.

Totage's photo
Fri 02/26/21 07:14 AM

I'm still not sure what you mean, but I think you're saying you find it noble for a woman to raise a child on her own by choice if it's a mutual choice? Is that what you mean?

Parents are supposed to care for their children. It's what we do. I don't find anything extraordinary about it.

You know. You need someone who's good at their work. You don't know what you're talking about. You OK? I think not. How can you point out that, it's our fault to be in this situation. YOU DON'T KNOW US, YOU DON'T KNOW THE STORY BEHIND EVERY SINGLE MOTHERS.

Can YOU point out where I stated it was your fault for being a single mother?

Totage's photo
Wed 02/24/21 07:47 AM

Yo

Why no pic? You got messed up teef or sumthin'?

Your feet don't match your face.

Totage's photo
Sun 02/21/21 02:32 PM

Boots

That sounds fantastic!

I had an Ex who was a great Cook. He was a divorced
Man and told me, when he was first divorced he couldn't cook
at all. His wife told him he probably will starve when they
seperated.

So he got busy and learned how to cook afterwards.:smile:

When we first met, he had been divorced 15yrs .So he had much time
to practice.

He told me too, he never will remarry.

I can cook. I'm not shy about it, but I don't brag about my skills either. All my exes have been good cooks as well. I consider cleaning the kitchen and dishes part of cooking, so when I cook I clean.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25