Community > Posts By > Totage

Totage's photo
Sun 02/21/21 02:24 PM

Assuming you are waking up alone :wink: What is the first thing you do or think of when you open your eyes in the morning ...

And the last thing before sleep at night :think waving

I gaze out the window and check the weather and ocean ...then call two very excited fur babies for morning pats .

At night I fall asleep to the sound of breaking surf smitten

This is a PG-13 site so I can't say the first thing I think/do when I wake up and the last thing I think/do when I go to sleep.

It's not what you may think either.
sure you can . It is all in how you say it laugh laugh give us a cryptic clue :wink:

Just some adult words... some crying... nothing weird or anything.

Totage's photo
Sun 02/21/21 02:19 PM

Assuming you are waking up alone :wink: What is the first thing you do or think of when you open your eyes in the morning ...

And the last thing before sleep at night :think waving

I gaze out the window and check the weather and ocean ...then call two very excited fur babies for morning pats .

At night I fall asleep to the sound of breaking surf smitten

This is a PG-13 site so I can't say the first thing I think/do when I wake up and the last thing I think/do when I go to sleep.

It's not what you may think either.

Totage's photo
Sun 02/21/21 09:36 AM

How many Men here can actually cook ? What's your special?

I guy I know got married last year and he is a Chef.

His wife enjoyes delicious meals, he posts regular
On FB and has his own business.

That's one thing his wife doesn't have to do for him!

This is the 21 century and Men don't always look for partner, who can cook, in the Kitchen .

:wink:

I cooked pork ribs last night and fell asleep with them in the oven, they cooked double the time I wanted but turned out good.

I make my own jerky in the oven as well. Turns out good. I share with family when I make a big batch.

I make RL biscuits better than the restaurant supposedly. I mean when I worked there and they had me make them, they didn't last more than 20 minutes at a time. Several exes have also commented on how good they are.

I can make a cheap steak turn out pretty good by cooking it right without getting it tough.

I make pretty good meatloaf and meatballs.

I like to collect recipes off the packaging when I buy groceries.

Totage's photo
Mon 02/15/21 11:03 AM
Edited by Totage on Mon 02/15/21 11:04 AM

My wife refuses to have sex, kissing, touching, fondling, hugging for over 30 years.

Anyonne else in this rut?

I REALLY NEED LOVING AND SEX!

Who else has a sexless marriage?

Comments?

Now I have serious E.D.!!!

You're a few decades late on realizing there's an issue. You may as well just live with it at this point, what's another thirty years of where you're at? NOW you finally realize what's going on? What difference does it really make? Just go back to sleep.

Totage's photo
Mon 02/15/21 10:56 AM
Not really strange but kinda funny. A few weeks ago I had a dream (Yes, dream) about me and my ex. We weren't together as a couple, but in the dream, we were getting a bit intimate. I thought that was funny considering our relationship now and all. I had that dream right after she had another baby, so it kinda makes sense to me. IDK, if it's hormones or what but strangely since she had a baby, she's been kinda nice to me, which is weird. I mean we have a child together, which is why we still communicate but it's strictly business now, we don't talk about us except for how we're caring for our children, but it's been difficult dealing with her, to say the least. Not saying I have any hope of her finally coming to her senses or anything, but it kinda makes me nervous that she's acting a bit normal now. I feel like she's plotting something.

Totage's photo
Sun 02/07/21 03:28 AM

Has your bank ever asked to see your driver's license? Two times in the last four months my bank has wanted to see my drivers license card. That has never happened before. What does it mean?

Yes, branches I don't visit often will. My local branch doesn't ask too often as they're familiar with me but new bankers will. Now with the covid thing going on, I can't go inside so I go through the drive-thru, and ID is required every time.

Totage's photo
Thu 01/28/21 08:02 AM

one night stand for sex for fun is correct or wrong??

IDK, depends on how much you value yourself. I'm not a one night stand kind of person... I want the whole bedroom set.

Totage's photo
Thu 01/28/21 07:59 AM

why are there no sites for people on low income to find a partner All the ladies i have been in touch with stopped talking as soon as i said i am on a low pension any help would be appreciated :smile: :cry:

Put a quarter in yo' arse 'cause ya played yo' self.

Totage's photo
Sun 01/24/21 07:13 AM

J-B Weld will fix that. ;)

Wow! I'm going to remember that for sure! Unfortunately it is almost as expensive as a new shower head and there's a risk I can't get the gluing equally done all way around. And then I cannot get it open anymore. It has to be 100% correct right away as I can't get to it anymore once I press the two parts together.
But this sure as hell sounds like great stuff! I'm really going to remember and tell my kids too, haha. My girl and her man bought a house a few months back. Might come in handy for them!

Thank you, I'd never heard of it.

Yeah, if you J-B Weld it, it can fuse the plastic together. Super glue will also fuse plastic.

Totage's photo
Sun 01/24/21 01:20 AM
J-B Weld will fix that. ;)

Totage's photo
Thu 01/07/21 05:20 PM

It is important for me to love God more and than myself. If I turn to God not loving Them more than myself, They will dash me on the pavement. It has happened to me twice. I now choose to not let it happen again.

That makes sense you have a belief based on your personal experience.

Totage's photo
Thu 01/07/21 06:37 AM

It is very strange that some cold, cruel force created such beauty for us - everything that surrounds us.

Only God (living, real, loving) could create such splendor! - Read Ge 1:31.

When God created animals, they were not predators. Those. they did not eat meat - read Ge 1:30. The animals ate plants. There was complete harmony in life - people were not afraid of animals, animals were not afraid of people. But after people sinned, everything changed.

The examples you have given have nothing to do with what God created. These are the consequences of people breaking the law of their Creator.

That there shows how cold and loveless God would be. If God would punish innocent creatures for the actions of another, how is that love? You can quote all the scripture you want, it doesn't make God a loving god.

Totage's photo
Mon 01/04/21 05:58 AM

Pay attention to strange geography. Unless London is really in Scotland now laugh

It's in Ohio. https://goo.gl/maps/xECmUoeohTp9jULL9

Totage's photo
Sun 01/03/21 07:35 AM
Wrapping your phone in foil is a good way to literally turn it into a burner phone. You'll fry the phone due to overheating. Overheating will also drain the battery and cause the phone to run poor and unstable (much like with computers when they overheat).

Using duckduckgo.com doesn't anonymize you. They just don't place tracking ads on their site is all. You're still traceable. You can use something like TOR to help anonymize yourself though. Still, you're not 100% anonymized. Nothing will 100% anonymize you on any device,y especially cellular devices.

Totage's photo
Fri 01/01/21 01:57 PM

I went back and downloaded it! I haven't gone thru all of it, just skimmed but it was pretty accurate.
Thanks crystal:hearts::gem:

Cool! I have only skimmed through it myself so far but I did check my relationship with my mother, daughter and son. There's a few others I'd love to check, as those were pretty accurate too. I'm not certain but I think you get to add an extra one each day.
The reason I haven't read everything yet is that I cannot be on my phone for too long with my neck & head and it's difficult to install on PC. Requires an emulator and the one I chose crashed so I gave up, hihi.

Anywho, enjoy it. You also get a daily message which so far has been quite helpful too.

I used to use Bluestacks, which is an android emulator. I haven't used it too recently though, but it's always been fast and stab;e for me, never had a problem, fast and easy.

Totage's photo
Fri 01/01/21 12:23 PM
It's an app called the pattern? Never heard of it, but may have to check it out. Is this the app? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thepattern.app&hl=en_US&gl=US

Totage's photo
Fri 01/01/21 12:20 PM
I think if there is a god it's not what we think. There's no love and mercy in nature. It's a cold and brutal force. Any emotion in nature hinders survival. We like to think of a god that is loving and nurturing but that's not the case in a lot of situations in nature. I mean look at how the bear eats its prey for example. As gruesome and savage as it is, it's nature in one of its truest forms. Look at how a chimpanzee deals with jealousy towards another chimp, savage and psychotic, yet its nature in one of its purest forms. Logic rules nature, not emotion. If there is a god, it's a logical force with no emotion. This is evident when we observe nature.

Totage's photo
Wed 12/30/20 07:42 AM
Yup, salmon patties are a good go to for canned salmon.

What I do with beef and chicken is I'll get the boil in the bag white rice or pasta, some vegetables, and sauce and throw it all together.

You could do something like that with the canned salmon.

Totage's photo
Wed 12/30/20 07:34 AM

<!-- _
.__(.)< (MEOW)
\___)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-->

Totage's photo
Tue 12/29/20 09:06 AM
I'm still not sure what you mean, but I think you're saying you find it noble for a woman to raise a child on her own by choice if it's a mutual choice? Is that what you mean?

Parents are supposed to care for their children. It's what we do. I don't find anything extraordinary about it.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25