Community > Posts By > Totage

Totage's photo
Sun 11/15/20 06:15 AM
A bit over hyped, but they want to launch a shiz ton of them, which will be needed for the goal. You should have a look at all the space junk they have tracked so far, these will all be added to that eventually.

http://stuffin.space/

Totage's photo
Fri 07/31/20 04:48 PM

What exactly do you know bout Hacking Techniques

Get a rusty pair of scissors and drop out of hairdressing school. You'll be a master hacker.

Totage's photo
Mon 07/27/20 09:12 AM
Well, got some furniture. Not really what I wanted but will do for a start. Still don't have a junk drawer, but for now I have a junk closet.

Totage's photo
Sat 07/18/20 11:58 AM
It looks like a small rounded table would be best. I don't know if I want one that extends, probably not. As long as it can seat four people I'll be happy.

Now, I got curtains for my windows, but I got the wrong size for my living room. They are too long. I was thinking of getting a floor lamp and wrapping the curtains around the floor lamp. I don't know. I don't want to return the curtains, but I don't really know what to do with them now.

Totage's photo
Sat 07/18/20 10:41 AM
Thanks for the feedback on this issue. Upon further research, it has been determined that a junk drawer is not proper.

I have two nice walk-in closets, so I have plenty of storage space.

Now, I need to get a new dinning room table set. I don't know if I should get a round or square table. The dinning area is small and it will just be me and my two kids, so small family and small space. I was thinking a round table would be best, as the area is small.

Totage's photo
Sat 07/18/20 09:00 AM
Edited by Totage on Sat 07/18/20 09:02 AM
I recently moved into an apartment and am still settling in. As I'm getting my kitchen situated, I've run into a small issue. I can't figure out which drawer should be the junk drawer. It's a small kitchen with four drawers, they are about the same size. Two of the drawers are by the stove, between the stove and fridge. Across by the sink are the other two, one in the middle next to the sink, and one upfront by the kitchen entrance.

I've already designated the drawer by the sink to be the flatware drawer. Is this proper?

Which drawer is the proper junk drawer?

Totage's photo
Wed 04/29/20 03:38 PM
I guess it's been going on since the beginning of 2020, but the starlink satellites are being deployed and you can see what is called starlink trains when they deploy the satellites.

Totage's photo
Sat 04/25/20 06:30 AM

would you believed if someone confess that he/she is...

It's 2020. Considering some of the stuff that I have been told people are (over the last few years), I believe anything....I'd even believe it if you said you came from another planet.

Coming from planets is a different sexual orientation.

Totage's photo
Sat 04/18/20 07:51 AM

I've been refurbishing and giving away desktops and laptops (and recently a surface tablet) for some years now. But Win 7 support has ended, the manufacturers have taken their drivers offline and so I am exploring Linux to give older hardware a second lease on life.

It looks like LXLE 18.08.3 is the best distro for that purpose and now I'm in the process of configurating the panels to look like Windows.

It's a LOT of work.

Haven't tried LXLE, but Ubuntu would be a pretty solid choice and it's similar to Windows look and feel.

Totage's photo
Wed 04/08/20 11:33 PM

hi :v: i just want to know how do you think of spanking
IMO i think its work sometimes

Depends on the child and what is defined as spanking.

Totage's photo
Mon 04/06/20 05:59 AM

Is that where you divide to reproduce? huh

Sort of but without smiling.

Totage's photo
Mon 04/06/20 05:57 AM

would you believed if someone confess that he/she is...

Yes, I don't consider it a sexual orientation though, but more so a sign of some sort of dysfunction, either emotional or mental. Most of these new sexual orientations are more so emotional or mental disorders of some sort, IMO. I don't really mean that they are mental/emotional disorders, it's different for each person and there are many factors to consider as to why one would associate with one or more sexual orientations, so really it comes down to each individual person but associating with a particular sexual orientation isn't a sole factor in how I judge or perceive a person. It depends on the kind of relationship I'm open to with that person as to how significant it would be though. Most relationships I'm open to with people it would be about as meaningful as their preference towards a particular color.

Totage's photo
Fri 04/03/20 09:33 PM

I watch Dr. Phil on tv sometimes. I don't know if anyone watches but he had the question about, when you are deciding to be with one person for long term, how do you decide that? What quality does that person need.

It's different for everyone, but generally over a series of dates. I look for qualities that make her a good person, a good mother, etc.

Totage's photo
Wed 04/01/20 04:35 PM

Hello, I am new here and wondering what way you use to make sure people you're talking to are legit. Do people usually take their conversations to whatsapp (or similar) quickly?
Thanks!

Scammers will try to get you off the site quick. It's harder to track them and what not off site.

Totage's photo
Wed 04/01/20 06:00 AM

It can be any type. I'm just for my curiosity.

mm/dd/yyyy It just makes sense.

Totage's photo
Mon 03/30/20 06:40 PM

Fasted way to get deleted as a potential date online are chat language and a lot of spelling mistakes.
Yep, I'm with the spelling police tongue2

Fastest*
Yes*

Yep is a non-standard word, which makes it invalid if you're on the force. :P

Totage's photo
Mon 03/30/20 06:34 PM

I can't seem to control these kids now. I fear they are going wayward

IDK if it's a real quote but in the movie about him, Tookie said raising children is like shooting a bow and arrow, you aim for the target, pull back let go, and hope they hit their mark.

You don't control your kids, you pave a path and show them the way. When they stray, you let them know you're there to help guide them back on the right track.

Totage's photo
Mon 03/30/20 01:38 PM

I lost my right leg.... the short version is. I was struck by a drunk driver while sitting on my porch 8-25-11. It seems so hard trying to find A female now. I can walk but am still recovering. are there any women out there that would give me or any guy in a similar situation for that matter a chance at love too?

You're still recovering. I think at this time, that would be a bigger issue for dating. Once you recover, it should get a bit better.

Totage's photo
Mon 03/30/20 02:41 AM

Is there anyone else who likes plenty of grass?

I had a cat that didn't care much for grass, but he was partial to particular herbs.

Totage's photo
Mon 03/30/20 02:39 AM

The problem is mostly a product of the smart phones many people use. Miniature keyboard you use your thumbs with instead of an actual keyboard you can actually type (keyboard) on.

Actually, it's more an issue of people being lazy. The misuse of technology makes us lazy.

And just who defines what is a misuse of technology? Or as with many such statements, it is only the commentators personal opinion...

Everyone misuses technology. Technology has evolved beyond us and it will be far into the future before we evolve to a point where we are caught up with technology. Until then, we will misuse it.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25