Community > Posts By > Totage

Totage's photo
Sun 10/28/18 07:39 PM
Alright, I'll tell you my real name... My name is... Herb Utsmelslikaz, but they call me High Priest Gabagool for short.

Totage's photo
Sun 10/28/18 07:20 PM

I've come to realize that many men are afraid to date or go in a relationship with a woman older than they are simply because of inferiority complex. For me, I don't see any problem with it. I believe what matters most is understanding and commitment.
If you have any contrary opinion to this topic or in support of it, kindly drop your comments.

I actually prefer older women. I've bent that rule in the past, but I've made it a requirement now. Of course, there is a reasonable limit as to how far the age difference may be.

Totage's photo
Sun 10/28/18 04:11 PM

To sleep with a lover, mate, spouse who Snores every night ?

noway

Yes, I have and will. I snore bad myself. I actually find comfort in snoring, it's a sign of deep sleep, restful sleep. Of course it can also be a health issue, so you want to keep an eye on it.
habitual snoring is actually a sign of disruptive sleep not restful sleep. You may not even realize it but you are probably waking up frequently during the course of the night.

I know my snoring is a problem. I'll wake myself up sometimes and I do stop breathing in my sleep. I should see a doctor.
I really hope you do flowerforyou especially for the smalls.

Yeah, once I get my insurance straightened out, I'll have to get on it.

Totage's photo
Sun 10/28/18 12:39 PM

noway

Yes, I have and will. I snore bad myself. I actually find comfort in snoring, it's a sign of deep sleep, restful sleep. Of course it can also be a health issue, so you want to keep an eye on it.
habitual snoring is actually a sign of disruptive sleep not restful sleep. You may not even realize it but you are probably waking up frequently during the course of the night.

I know my snoring is a problem. I'll wake myself up sometimes and I do stop breathing in my sleep. I should see a doctor.

Totage's photo
Sat 10/27/18 09:52 PM

Rock - i get my cheap renewable source of entertainment by watching the same DVD over and over and over. - your idea however takes less electricity.

It used to irritate me how my sisters and ex could watch the same stuff over and over. Now, I watch the same stuff over and over, but I blame my kids because I'd put the same stuff on over and over for them.

Totage's photo
Sat 10/27/18 09:24 PM

What's Your Worst Nightmare ? indifferent

I was laying paralyzed on the ground and there were these 13 foot tall bird/human hybrid beings standing around me, they had the bodies of human, but the head of crows, their arms were wings and they were covered in large black feathers. I was more irritated and panicked about being paralyzed, which was making it difficult to breathe.

I've also had several NDEs where I was paralyzed and couldn't breathe.

I guess drowning, suffocating, being paralyzed would be the worst feelings for me to experience.

I've had kidney stones, and the pain from those when they move is probably the worst pain I ever felt. I wouldn't want that again either.

Totage's photo
Sat 10/27/18 09:14 PM

noway

Totage's photo
Sat 10/27/18 07:39 PM
Nice! Do you draw them by hand?

Totage's photo
Sat 10/27/18 07:33 PM

One study found that hungry men perceived women with higher body weights as being more attractive. Once those men had something to eat and no longer reported being hungry, they no longer found those same women quite as attractive.

I'm thinking I shall never have another dinner date:joy::joy::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Appetite has nothing to do with it for me. I've always found women with a few extra pounds to be slightly more attractive because I've always wanted a family, and women with a few extra pounds tend to give birth to healthier babies and breastfeeding tends to be a bit better with women with a little extra weight.

I have children now and don't desire any more, but still find women with a few extra pounds to be slightly more attractive, my children are still young, so I think that may play a small part in it.

Personally, I found women with a few extra pounds to be a bit more affectionate and slightly better cuddlers as well.

Totage's photo
Sat 10/27/18 07:25 PM

if I go to the shelter and adopt a bunch of cats laugh

Actually, that would protect you against being abducted, especially the black cats. Cats are spiritual guardians.

Totage's photo
Sat 10/27/18 06:58 PM
A desperate man is a dangerous man, take away the only thing that man has to lose, you have a national disaster on your hands.

Totage's photo
Sat 10/27/18 12:26 PM

I've got a new monitor, my old one was 8 years old. Holy smokes, I almost feel like putting on my sun glasses! This is bright! noway
I'm not certain if I find it pleasant, haha. I might tweak it a tad.

There's a screen you can buy for the monitor that will help make it easier on your eyes and not so bad to stare at. I'm not sure what it's called though. I know they have anti-glare screens, but I think that's different. Maybe worth looking into.

You can always just put window tint on the screen. :P

Totage's photo
Tue 10/23/18 11:01 PM

On my tax's?... no not me.. never... I believe Uncle Sam deserves every penny!!.. matter of fact I love the I.R.S... I think they do a fantastic job.

No,,, I would never do something as dastardly a cheat on my taxes... never... no.. not me.

Funny how taxes are the only bill where we have to do all the work to figure out how much we owe them. The best part is that they already have all the information they want from us.

Imagine going to Burger King or Wendys and ordering a burger, then having to spend two hours filling out paper work just to figure out how much that burger costs you.

Totage's photo
Tue 10/23/18 04:55 PM

Wandering Jew

I was picturing a confused Jerry Seinfeld walking around your house. J/K :P

Totage's photo
Tue 10/23/18 03:36 PM

Anyone can give a good company.But no one can truly understand you,remember that.

I'd actually be afraid of the one who could understand me, if they existed. lol

Totage's photo
Tue 10/23/18 03:34 PM

Weed killer to take out the wandering Jew off the property. Ahha! drinker

shocked surprised That sounds so wrong. :P

Totage's photo
Fri 10/19/18 09:53 AM

I'm not usually into whinging & whining, but what the hell... it's Venus Retrograde in Scorpio, it's an excellent time for a good rant, hihi.
So bring out the whinge & whine, some cheese & popcorn!

The massaging is interesting, as some claim to be good at that and also expect you like it.
I can occasionally enjoy a massage, sure, but I take it they got something sexual in mind, and then I'm way too fiery to get involved in this massage stuff. I don't need to be bored to death.

Then some of course also expect you to return the favour. What if I don't like that?

But many men are so keen on the massage thing that it seems they think they got more than 1 foot in the door just for claiming to be into massages?
For me it's more a turn off, not joking.

Only time I really do like a massage is when my back/neck are aching.

I don't like being massaged, but I'll give them, but not too often. For me, there's an intimacy with the massage, not necessarily sexual, kinda like holding hands or hugging.

Totage's photo
Fri 10/19/18 08:57 AM
Technically, all my sheets are fitted, they all fit.

I put them all on the bed at once and just take the top one off when it's dirty, wash it and rotate the sheets. No folding required and you just peel off the top one and the clean one is already there on the bed.

I hang all my clothes in the closet, so no folding done.

Totage's photo
Fri 10/19/18 08:46 AM
I always stay pretty clean and neat. I used to get made fun of when I did diesel mechanics, I could work on the trucks and not really get too messy.

You don't have to look like you've been making love to big greasy machines to fix them. lol

Same with yard work, I can stay fairly clean while working outside.

Totage's photo
Fri 10/19/18 08:38 AM

I always was noticed by men in the past. Now, despite being nice looking and a very good person I find myself being ignored most of the time. I don't drink or smoke and don't hang-out in bars. Where does someone like me meet a nice man for dating and possibly more? waving

Depends on the kind of man you're looking for. If I were a lady looking for a man, I'd go to the auto parts store, hardware store, etc. It's easier for women to get men, but finding the right one is the tricky part.

There's always church as well.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next