Community > Posts By > Totage

Totage's photo
Sun 03/29/20 08:12 PM

The problem is mostly a product of the smart phones many people use. Miniature keyboard you use your thumbs with instead of an actual keyboard you can actually type (keyboard) on.

Actually, it's more an issue of people being lazy. The misuse of technology makes us lazy.

Totage's photo
Sun 03/29/20 04:57 PM

y u no like?

Nice!

Yttruim Uranium Nobelium

Totage's photo
Sun 03/29/20 04:56 PM

U dont likeit, y not? :stuck_out_tongue:

Uranium

Totage's photo
Sun 03/29/20 04:55 PM

Y

yttrium

Totage's photo
Sun 03/29/20 12:13 PM

lots of time on our hands, can we stop using abbreviations and textspeak? bigsmile

potassium

helium helium

Totage's photo
Sun 03/29/20 12:00 PM

lots of time on our hands, can we stop using abbreviations and textspeak? bigsmile

potassium

Totage's photo
Mon 03/23/20 02:52 AM

I wish I get a good job

What skills do you have?

Totage's photo
Mon 03/23/20 02:27 AM

I read somewhere that it can cause frequent urinary tract issues later in life, and also that they can chew the paw continually and cause chronic infections and change even the whole balance of the cat including how he/she walks.

I look at them as us in another body, as I do all creatures, and I believe we must treat them as such, and look out for their well being even more, as they are at our mercy much of the time, and need our protection.

I'm very glad this procedure is outlawed in so many countries. I hope that list continues to grow.

I had a cat that was declawed and he had scar tissue on his paws from it.

The cat I have now is not declawed, but when I get my new place, she will have to be an indoor cat, so I'll get her claws capped. Petsmart sells the caps and will even put them on, so I'll let them have fun with that. lol

Totage's photo
Mon 03/23/20 02:18 AM

Best wishes. You will make such a protective, awesome father of them full time :smiley:

flowers I was always there for them when I had them, never let them go.

Totage's photo
Mon 03/23/20 02:10 AM

Do you finally have custody of your children? You seem much more settled and at peace now...:hugging:

I'm hoping to get custody before mid-april. Was planning on moving in May then going for custody, but things have changed a bit. We'll see how things go.

Totage's photo
Mon 03/23/20 02:03 AM

Talk about great timing, I suddenly really feel like going on a date! And no, I'm not currently talking to someone I want to date. But the feeling to date is good and strong. I haven't had this in a long time. Not sure if I ever felt it this way actually. I never liked dating, not when I was younger either. Yet now the thought of a date fills me with joy!

Stupid thing is, if you now find someone you'd want to meet, you can't. All restaurants and pubs are closed.
I guess we have to put dating on the back burner for now? Isn't it ironic... don't you think.

I never liked dating either. I've always thought of dating as a way to find suitable candidates for marriage. Not that a first date would lead to marriage, but the whole process of getting to know someone and all, to me has always been geared toward "Is she someone I could marry?".

I'm not looking to settle down and start a family, so I tend to look at suitable women a little different now. I'm already settled down for the most part. I just want to find a place suitable to raise my children now and am focused on that.

Now, I'm not looking, but it would take a very special woman to catch my eye. She would have to accept my children as mine. She would have to be able to love them and care for them almost like a mother, but respect that she's not their mother. She would have to be able to understand and respect that I do still have a relationship with my ex, but not in a romantic sense, although there is some level of love there, it's not the same. That alone is a lot for some one to take on, there's other things as well that I look for. There's things I'm no longer lenient or flexible on mainly for the best interest of my children, but some things I should have been stricter about years ago.

It's always been difficult for me to find suitable women to really talk to, now it's even more so, not really because of the kids themselves, but just being a father has changed the way I seek a mate.

I think knowing what you want kinda makes it more difficult to find people, but I guess it makes it easier interacting with them once you do find them.

Totage's photo
Fri 03/20/20 05:35 PM

go with your strong suit

You mean my Superman outfit? Nice!

Totage's photo
Fri 03/20/20 05:33 PM

A joke on the same level:

Why don't baby ducks lay eggs?

Cause their quacks ain't big enough tongue2

Tractor Supply sells baby chicks. I'm going to go there with my kids and take a pic of them holding the baby ducks and send it to my ex and tell her I'm teaching the kids how to pick up chicks.

Totage's photo
Tue 03/17/20 06:59 AM

I need partner. are you free?

No, I'm pretty pricey. You can fill out an application to see what payment options may be available, but there's a non-refundable deposit.

Totage's photo
Sun 03/15/20 02:23 PM
Why is there a toilet paper shortage?
Because when one person coughs everyone sh**s themselves.

Totage's photo
Fri 12/27/19 03:27 PM

If you could send a message to yourself 20 years ago what would it be?

I'd say buy bit coins for a start. (bit late now)
and maybe wear sunscreen

I'd send myself a random senseless meme so I could spend the next 20 years trying to figure out what it meant and what I was trying to tell myself.

Totage's photo
Fri 12/27/19 03:23 PM

Totage's photo
Wed 07/31/19 10:44 AM

Max out the huge expense account they get and randomly delete posts for no reason devil

huh Huge expense account? What huge expense account?

Cars ,store cards, gym membership

Whoops!! Have I let the cat out of the bag?slaphead

Not only is that cat out of the bag now
it is tearing down the street sideways.

That would be my cat Sputnik, never put him in a bag. Just give him a can of spam, he'll calm down. You can use the Mingle expense card to buy it, that way it's written off as a business expense.

Totage's photo
Tue 07/30/19 03:35 PM

Hope this wasn't done before :wink:

So what would you guys do, if you were moderator for one day?

I would deffo support Delightful, telling people how to deactivate accounts, upload pictures, change names and locations, etc flowerforyou

I'd take advantage of an exploit, giving me a "MODGOD" role, then I'd make the other mods, my "MODMINIONS". :P

Totage's photo
Tue 07/30/19 03:27 PM

Hi folks is it had of me to leave wife after 22yrs and the thing is, I have been a carer for her for over 15yrs. I am tired of carinand need to be away from this or I will become so down I may have no way to keep sane.
Help and all advice is welcome.

Women do it all the time. She'd most likely do the same to you. At the end of the day, do what's best for you.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25