Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 04/07/21 12:07 PM
as for now, i am laughing at joe and all the people that dont know how to read news correctly. so funny each time joe does something stupid, yet its expected.

now he wants to kill oil.
just like Obama did.

no photo
Tue 04/06/21 06:05 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 04/06/21 06:07 PM
Luke 12 56. Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?

Luke 21 28. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
29. And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30. When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

Luke 21) 25. And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26. Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

its only the signs before the tribulation thats all
was warned about this 2000 years ago, mathew 24.
and it is going to get worser.

that is so easy to understand.

no photo
Tue 04/06/21 10:39 AM
I guess joe's supporters does not know the stock market has going down ever since joe got elected. That tells you right there how he looks after the economy.

but i guess thier cnn does not cover that cause that is fake.

Now joe working on oil
bring back Iran to the nuclear agreement, just like Obama did. Why!
i guess when Iran says death to united states and Israel. democrats reward them.

If a dog could talk and said I will wipe my neighbors house off the planet; what would you do? Yet for some reason people say it is okay for a dog to be violent. These are people not dogs. Yet are violent. People destroy violent dogs if they bite people. Yet again Iran says every 3 months say Israel be wiped off the map. Now these violent people want nukes. Anyone would see a path here except hypocrites.

so invest opposite what joe does.

no photo
Tue 04/06/21 04:55 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 04/06/21 05:08 AM
religion is knowing 100 percent of the past and present and things to come.

to be a bible it has to have 100 percent, not 90 or 60.

Deuteronomy 28 64. And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. 65. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

Ezekiel 36 24. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Another miracle is predicted for this extraordinary nation. Ezekiel predicts there will be a final great invasion launched against Israel. It will be led by a power to their extreme north, (Ezekiel 38 and 39). Against all odds, the nation has survived and won five wars that were intended to annihilate it. Seven day war.

so you see i already said what came 100 percent true.

Known as 7 day war
After one day of declaring itself a country, who atacked Israel. The armies of Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon are poised on the borders of Israel...to face the challenge, while standing behind us are the armies of Iraq, Algeria, Kuwait, Sudan and the whole Arab nation.

According to all the military analysts and pundits, it was to be a lopsided match. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) consisted of 275,000 troops, compared to the 456,000 soldiers of the combined Iraqi, Syrian, Jordanian and Egyptian armies. The united Arab forces also had a decided edge with regards to weaponry and military equipment: they boasted more than double the amount of tanks, and close to four times the amount of combat aircraft. The three-week period preceding the Six-Day War was one of dread, shock and fright for the residents of the Holy Land.

With close to two and a half million Jews living in the tiny country, it had the highest concentration of Jews since pre-Holocaust Eastern Europe. So pessimistic was the outlook that the nation’s cemeteries and national parks were marked to become gravesites for the many who would surely perish in the course of the war.

However, despite all the prognostications, by the time the war ended, the territory under Israeli control had tripled in size. Jews returned to sites where their ancestors had lived for thousands of years, sites from which waves of terror were launched against them for so many years. The casualties and losses were painful, but minimal in comparison to all projections. The Jewish nation was miraculously victorious in the face of unbelievable odds.

there is so many bible prophesies fulfilled there. just like in Noahs day people dont care. until its too late.

no photo
Tue 04/06/21 04:44 AM

It so easy to criticize , but harder to contribute. what does anyone on this thread actually contribute to society?
List your accomplishments...:rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:
oh look a biden supporter

yep a biden supporter that does not read the news about biden. figures. or know what is going on in the world.

no photo
Sun 04/04/21 06:59 AM
I thought about it,
democrats stand for the world. that is thier view, like global. bringing all to one.
I think the democrats want a global power put in place. they created the EU i think. seems that way. and everything they do seems they like to be global.

global police.
i see a new war comming soon, and joe will get the united states first in line.

so joe is giving out money to other countries, and why not pay down the dept ceiling instead. does he even care about the united states.

also if they allow iran to sell oil again, would that put oil down 10 dollars again?
just a thought, is he going to wreck the economy like Obama did.
I know right now they are selling to china,

no photo
Sun 04/04/21 06:52 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 04/04/21 06:54 AM
666 in the bible revelation not yet but you have wi fi etc. is that next. not quite yet but its comming.

no photo
Thu 04/01/21 02:16 AM

Fortunately, it's all good news after that -except for one last attempt at war after the first thousand years.

Right, Christ will rule with a rod of Iron but nevertheless Public Enemy no. 1, has to go. So, the nations will build Christ Kingdom in these 1000 years and then the major treat will disappear, forever.

yes gods kingdom will rule for 1000 years, but in that 1000 years. people will be born in that 1000 years, some will sin, some wont.

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 09:44 PM

You say so often that I don't understand something ...

But these are just words.

You cannot point to a specific passage in Scripture that says Jesus was born at Passover.

The Bible does not give the date of birth of Jesus because it is not so important. More important is what Jesus did for you and me - he gave his perfect life so that people have hope for a better life. This is important !!! And when Jesus was born is not a matter of principle.

We can estimate when Jesus was born by counting backward from his death on Passover, Nisan 14 in the spring of the year 33 C.E. ( John 19:14-16) Jesus was about 30 years old when he began his three-and-a-half-year ministry, so he was born in the early fall of 2 B.C.E.— Luke 3:23. Why is Christmas on December 25?

that is and easy one.
does not matter anyways when he was born and ((nick picky)) things like that only confuses people. i rather hear he died for peoples sins

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 09:27 PM

As I can see, Non have answered the quesion and there is where we begin.

But if religion is non spiritual, as I have stated from the beginning, why do we bother about religion? Did God give us religion or did men invented it? Is Catholicism or Mormonism religion, are they spiritual, were they invented by men or was it given by God?.

And if one dares to say that religion is spiritual then I challenge any one of you, to show me in ANY bible where God gave religion to men.

i make it easy to understand
Colossians 2:20
Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules:

if you have the right religion and not knido 32 religion for example the bible you read is your religion and that goes hand in hand.

also
Romans 12:11
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.

so where do you learn this from knido 32 religion, nope from the christian bible.

so spirtual and religion is like a foot and a shoe. goes togeather.

of course you say something now about the shoe, yet that is only an example.

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 09:13 PM
maybe not in the Christian bible
yet in his it is.

But i seen way to many facts, and only one religion stands out to be 100 percent. others come close.

yet they fail cause and religion has to have 100 percent facts on past, present and future. or its a fail. not 85 percent.

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 08:53 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 03/31/21 09:00 PM

Adam didn't sin. Eve did!

your correct eve did.

yet when the criminal dies on the cross with Jesus he said this day you will be with me in paradise.

and then you stated where is the saints. what does that have to do with this. the man said it with his mouth and believed.

so why are you making it way difficult.

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 06:31 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 03/31/21 06:34 PM

she already claims who goes up to heaven.

false religion.

neither of you should not teach.
I am done here, I know jevoah witness is a cult, everyone knows that. how many times they predicted end of the world.

20 times or so.

and i am sure they say the same in the future, and they be proven again wrong, and lose thousands of members again.

You did not answer my question Preacher! ... [Matthew 22:29] Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God!]

i answered your question yet you can not pick up on it,
you said i was a priest so i guess your an judge too now.
wow what teaching.

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 06:30 PM
you already stated who adam and eve will not go up, anotherwords your saying you have that power.

no photo
Sun 03/28/21 08:04 PM
she already claims who goes up to heaven.

false religion.

neither of you should not teach.
I am done here, I know jevoah witness is a cult, everyone knows that. how many times they predicted end of the world.

20 times or so.

and i am sure they say the same in the future, and they be proven again wrong, and lose thousands of members again.

no photo
Sun 03/28/21 07:30 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 03/28/21 07:33 PM

back to armageddon....at the end of the tribulation period the devil and his minions being confidant after having the church out of the way for 7 years and having world domination for 3 and a half years during which all sorts of judgments of god and probably world war 3 happen, the ungodly armies surround jerusalem and jesus comes back with the saints that are in heaven and destroys the enemies of god with the sword of the spirit coming from his mouth or something similar....then judgment....

sadly after the thousand year reign satan is let out of chains for a short season and this is repeated however this time fire comes down from heaven from the father and the enemies are incinerated.

this happens because there were people who made it through the tribulation period and went on to live in the millennial reign and had children and never died. ...my guess is a lot of people ....however because they were never tempted by satan and god is just....satan is released for a season to test the newbies, many of whom fail and succumb to the devil's wiles once again and father dispatches these people with the greatest of ease, i believe in revelation 20...

nowadays we have the globalists trying to take over the world much like in the old testament with nimrod and the building of the tower of babel...that was thwarted and god gave people different languages to separate them and make it harder for them to work together to try and create utopia without him...basically we are in the days of Babel 2.o if you get my drift....

romans 10:9-if you confess jesus as lord with your mouth and believe in your heart god raised him from the dead you shall be saved....

in a nutshell....

yep why make it hard. simple.

Well your nutshell is not correct! What is the mission of Christ and who are the saints?

oh so now your telling us the bible verse is wrong, the other girl already declared who goes to heaven and who does not. wow and you never picked up on it.

What is the mission of Christ and who are the saints? that does not have anything to do with it?

You think the thief died on the cross with jesus, so your saying he does not go to heavon either cause he is not a saint. what are you teaching.

Paul said and I paraphrase: you will know false witness as they will predict things that do not come true! 7 times the watchtower has predicted the end of the world and 7 times it did not come true.

all over the net, read one where they predicted 20 times. so i repeat i would never listen to a false religion.

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 03:33 PM

back to armageddon....at the end of the tribulation period the devil and his minions being confidant after having the church out of the way for 7 years and having world domination for 3 and a half years during which all sorts of judgments of god and probably world war 3 happen, the ungodly armies surround jerusalem and jesus comes back with the saints that are in heaven and destroys the enemies of god with the sword of the spirit coming from his mouth or something similar....then judgment....

sadly after the thousand year reign satan is let out of chains for a short season and this is repeated however this time fire comes down from heaven from the father and the enemies are incinerated.

this happens because there were people who made it through the tribulation period and went on to live in the millennial reign and had children and never died. ...my guess is a lot of people ....however because they were never tempted by satan and god is just....satan is released for a season to test the newbies, many of whom fail and succumb to the devil's wiles once again and father dispatches these people with the greatest of ease, i believe in revelation 20...

nowadays we have the globalists trying to take over the world much like in the old testament with nimrod and the building of the tower of babel...that was thwarted and god gave people different languages to separate them and make it harder for them to work together to try and create utopia without him...basically we are in the days of Babel 2.o if you get my drift....

romans 10:9-if you confess jesus as lord with your mouth and believe in your heart god raised him from the dead you shall be saved....

in a nutshell....

yep why make it hard. simple.

no photo
Thu 03/25/21 06:17 AM
so i guess you have the power to say who goes to heaven or not, seems like your in a cult to me

no photo
Tue 03/23/21 01:26 AM

Servants of Jehovah God living on earth will not take part in it.
explain.

no photo
Tue 03/23/21 01:17 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 03/23/21 01:20 AM

14. Will Adam be resurrected? Explain.

Your words: Adam sold all of humanity into slavery to sin. And God will not resurrect him and Eve. Adam and Eve are those who will never be resurrected!

show me where it says in the bible that Adam and eve will not be resurrected.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 15 16