Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 06/15/18 09:27 PM
Actually you are wrong, the media if you look, cnn portrays him as a nut, fox loves him. why the ratings. 2 days after he was elected someone was paying someone to gather bystanders and do marches against him in a lot of the cites. you can blog it. it was all over craiglist, a certain party pays 15 an hour to march against trump.

Tell you the truth trump is doing a very good job, trying to do something with the debt. other countries don't get it. If the us does not start paying down their debt, there goes their military. Us is in g7 but yet rest of the countries like Canada does not even have a good military its a joke. so the us been doing things on its own for years. where is the rest of the g7 not there.

so yes i agree with trump,
as for what he has to after Obama messed thing up. first time ever Russia has a base by Israel. also he gave a whole airplane of money to Iran, then Iran turned around and gave the money to terrorists like Hezbollah. Israel had to blow up bases inside of Syria cause Iran was on its doorstop and firing micelles in Israel. No oboma was the worst useless president in history of the states. he was a talker but never did anyting. not even after iran got its plane load of money and shouted death to America. no one said anything.

as for trump he only gets paid 1 cent a year for doing his job. he said he does not need the money. Why would anyone want a job as the president after oboma is beyond me.

as for trudoue , what he did was stupid. he was silent at the g7 meeting, very submissive. why did he not talk to trump, no i heard he was so proud of giving out more money so that wemon has an education from other counties. Why didn't he talk to trump about taffifs, that is what a meeting is for. then when he shook hands with trump, what he did was stupid. like a grade 4 person soon as someone's back was turned and left the meeting. he said Canada will not tolerate. Is trudoue scared of talking. all he could think of is education..

We have real problems in the world, and the g7 is not pulling its weight. un is a joke.

as for trudoue he ordered two subs, they cant even float and that was years ago. as for ui its very hard to get it. you cant rely on it. everyone i talked to gets turned down.

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next