Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 09/24/23 10:46 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 09/24/23 11:02 AM

Nostradamus is more credible than that bible bashing trash -- there will be no second coming of christ neither, as its still debatable he was here the first time.

Every few years there's knuckleheads predicting
/s

no i thought about is erased facts whats going on, i will not give hatefull people wisdom,

E

no photo
Wed 09/20/23 06:25 AM
John 16

1. These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
2. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

sadily i say 90 percent of the churches do not know how to teach right.

How many people read the bible, no they rather go to the church believe every word the pastor says. and go home.

so they trust thier life with a person they dont know, therefor tells me they dont care about religion that much.

no photo
Wed 09/20/23 06:15 AM
Here us the difference
IN business
trump has a business, made money etc

joe had years of experience as a politician and what he done

positions of experience

A business person says like it is.
uses his own money, balance the books etc. everyone is scared of the boss, tick him off.

politician lies and seeks power. uses other people money, dont care. seeks to please people,

who would you have running the country.

then you look at their family, their kids. it tells you what their dad is like.

no photo
Tue 09/19/23 11:41 AM
i am always supersized people have no clue whats going on in the news these days. that amazes me.

yet it must happen.
blind are the blind, just like in noahs day.

no photo
Tue 09/19/23 11:33 AM
cash is diaapearing it be all virtuall soon, bible propecy says this.

Revelation 11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

no photo
Tue 09/19/23 11:17 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 09/19/23 11:24 AM
your so full of hate it shows every time you write anything about trump.

you only watch news cnn, msn am i right.

since you love hate it shows in how you write, that is why i know you only watch certain news.

feed off of the hate. they make something up. seel it. goes to public, sell papers.
you believer every word of it

I heard the enquirer newpaper did. they use to go in a room started drinking though stories around, and made up things, put in in their paper.
when i used to work my supervisor told me that one.

Seriously the left has a big problem, cnn came out aliens landed, you probably believe it. so funny.

no photo
Tue 09/19/23 11:06 AM
well the way i see it, big problem in the states.

left just loves money and hate. see it all the time any news reports about trump. it sells and voters feed off the frenzy

comparison on the hate and fake news.
walkway to airforce one

trump stumbles - cnn says he should be in the hospital etc. inalid he should not be in power, msn etc.

fox on joe -- nothing hatefull, just that he stumbled.

feed off your hate, no wonder the left is so stupid about trump. they love listing to hate all the time. so this tell me you have no morals.

no photo
Sun 06/18/23 11:20 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 06/18/23 11:35 AM

the problem with religion is a lot of people can not explain it right nor no how to.

The believer does not need the details of the religion,

then lets talk about facts.
i mean 100 percent.

And why should i give you wisdom, then you use that to teach people for your own religion.
cause you never listen to wisdom. SEEN THIS BEFORE........

your so very wrong. Yet you wont see that now, you have too much pride and your heart is hard.

only thing i will give you is this.

Ezekiel 36 24. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Another miracle is predicted for this extraordinary nation. Ezekiel predicts there will be a final great invasion launched against Israel. It will be led by a power to their extreme north, which can only be Russia. Russia will lead the invasion with a confederacy of specifically predicted nations that are all Muslim today (Ezekiel 38 and 39). Against all odds, the nation has survived and won five wars that were intended to annihilate it. Six day war.

i guess cause you have no faith you have to wait and see it in time. as it is unfolding. THAT YOU ARE WRONG.

I wont respond back cause you make no scene in any of your words. and you still to serve your own religion cause you don't understand your own religion, I SEEN IT BEFORE WHEN I TRIED TO HELP SOMEONE, HE EXPLAINED TO ME FOR A YEAR, COULD NOT UNDERSTAND HIS RELIGION, I TOLD HIM IN 3 MIN WHAT IS GOING ON. THEN HE LIED AND SAID I KNOW AND USED IT TO GAIN HIS OWN RELIGION, LIE TO THE PEOPLE.

NEVER AGAIN. You see in time, in the tribulation.
YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time will tell, i know cause i have faith, and studied christian bible prophecy for 30 years, I know exactly what is happening.

no photo
Sun 06/18/23 09:52 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 06/18/23 09:55 AM
I am from Canada, But if you hold mutual funds, that interferes with a lot of counties.

Nothing will happen, democrats lie all the time.

its like a flower, one leaf goes bad soon the whole flower is bad, and the democrats actions (leafs) are lies, Russia collusion for 2 years. where is it. We have the whistle blower. um vanished i guess. ((reminds me of the nursery rhyme, the boy who cried wolf))

so just like a flower growing leaves nothing will happen, just a show for the media that gets the left hate trump more. and people hate trump so its a money maker.

its all and election scheme, the left lies, media picks up on it. gets people moving cause election is coming up. then a year people finds its another lie like the Russian collusion.

no photo
Sat 06/17/23 10:35 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 06/17/23 11:17 AM
i give you one hint rapture is comming, yet things has to happen,

Deuteronomy 28 64. And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. 65. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

Ezekiel 36 24. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Another miracle is predicted for this extraordinary nation. Ezekiel predicts there will be a final great invasion launched against Israel. It will be led by a power to their extreme north, which can only be Russia. Russia will lead the invasion with a confederacy of specifically predicted nations that are all Muslim today (Ezekiel 38 and 39

Luke 12 56. 54 He said to the crowd: “When you see a cloud rising in the west, immediately you say, ‘It’s going to rain,’ and it does. 55 And when the south wind blows, you say, ‘It’s going to be hot,’ and it is. 56 Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don’t know how to interpret this present time?? (of christ return for his people)

i wont respond, cause that is what exactly is happening and will happen. i am sure they be a lot of mockers about this. but in the end it will happen. know that.

no photo
Sat 06/17/23 12:22 AM
the problem with religion is a lot of people can not explain it right nor no how to.

A religion has to have 3 things

100 percent past
100 percent present
100 percent future.

there is only one religion out there does all 3 christian religion.

however christian prophecy tells the future before it happens if you know how to read the bible that is. and it nice to see 20 years ago what i read then as prophecy is playing out in the news today.

as the world gets worse more and more signs will be given before the rapture.

and the rapture will happen when jesus will pull all people that believes in him as the son of god. and he is thier saviour, th rest will go enter the 7 year tribulation.

2 John 1
9. Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

no photo
Fri 06/16/23 12:08 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 06/16/23 12:11 PM
wow i am from canada and you have a very serious promlem in the united states.

cnn full of lies and hate.
msn they have to put one or two words in there

your cities being destroyed from within cause you hate trump and voted for joe,

Reddit baned him

SHOPIFY: took down two stores for violence

twitter banned him for violence

i say 60 percent of the media, the lie and people are so gullible they believe it.

meanwhile you have Iran saying death to america and Russia the president killing thousands of people and nothing is banned.

and you have the nerve to say trump is an enemy.
are yo people that ignorant whats going on.

your own news media 60 percent of it hates the united states, and you people dont see thier lies.
radio, news, etc.

no photo
Fri 06/16/23 11:50 AM

KKJ - i am curious as to your obsession with making posts on Trump since you dont live in America. In fact, no one can see from your photo that you are a man. Just Curious.

i am from Canada, ever heard of mutual funds or stocks, guess you never. they invest in other countries.

no photo
Fri 06/16/23 10:42 AM

But... he's also very old-fashioned -logical as he's a Republican- and many of the old-fashioned stuff stems from his generation. Like putting in that massive oil pipeline from Canada all across the US.
We got to get away from fossil fuels, not invest more into it.

so get away from fossil fuel, are you for real. more keeps the price down, who wants to pay sky rocking price at the pumps, you pump more, who delivers grocers to the market. Trucks do. clearly pump more like trump said, and the products at the grocery stores will go down, not up. And why is joe buying fuel over seas. its people like against fossil fuel and pollution that is destroying the united states. IN china you cant even see he sky, so why is it the united states going green. think of a balloon, some of the pollution is going to be forced to come over. as fir the news media from what i see mbc and cnn etc, hate trump so much they make up crap, it make you so mad after 15 min watching that crap. that is why i watch fox. i could go on and on, but massive problem in the united states, and 40 percent are clueless and being lied to whats going on.

no photo
Fri 04/23/21 04:47 PM

I'm not religious.
I also found it odd before the pandemic when parking lots of bars and night clubs were full Saturday night but church parking lots were rather empty on Sunday

I'm not religious?
it is a start seeking information in 5 years from now you may or not be depends how your actions take you. .

Of course the night clubs were full, why people want exciting, dancing is exercise to a lot of people. they unwind.

churches put people to sleep. they talk on and on 80 min and you may never get the message. yet they are some really good one out there. You have to look around.

no photo
Fri 04/23/21 04:06 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 04/23/21 04:31 PM

as for the dollar, the Americans will loose the dollar, I think it will be comming from Europe, why do i state this, well i been reading websites from other countries, and united states puts tariffs on other countries, and withhold money etc from them.
iran for example:
so in the future they will be bypassing the American dollar, and forming thier own.

also the united states limit ceiling keeps going up, when is it time to start paying it down?

united states cant keep its military to to date, to much dept? Other nato countries they are not prepared. 10 or 20 years in the future.

this is all questions to ask? all has influence

no photo
Fri 04/23/21 01:17 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 04/23/21 01:18 PM

The bible is not a book of religion. You are writing consistently about Christianity which can't be found in the bible.

In contemporary society, Christian spirituality is generally defined as a set of beliefs, values, and way of life that reflect the teachings of the Bible, the holy book of Christianity.

no photo
Fri 04/23/21 01:04 PM
I am going to take a stab at this.

yes the world war will happen after the rapture.

Ezekiel 38) 38 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of[a] Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush[c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’

The start of it. .

that is comming, if people only read the bible they know what is comming.

as for a world war, this is the start of it.

no photo
Fri 04/23/21 12:48 PM

You got to be kidding me. If the pedophile in question is a Republican why would anyone want to investigate a Democrat?

oh i read the web page the said 3 dems were and about 25 repulicans were.

yet what is true i never been there. But all in the past maybe.

no photo
Thu 04/22/21 09:44 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 04/22/21 09:49 PM

and what about hunter laptop.
and his dad is?

blah blah blah what is a hunter? what is a laptop? blah blah blah

Seriously? Matt Gaetz is under investigation and your response is "but but but ... laaaaaaptoooooop!

so you talk about the Republicans and are afraid to talk about the democrats.
hunters laptop, his dad is the president you know.
or you deny joe has a son?

you cant talk about one party without the other,
so you sentence without the jury.
figures.

you work for cnn, just wondering, thier up for sale you know. lost another 50 percent of viewers.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 15 16