Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 10/27/23 12:15 PM
yet by thier actions they decide thier own fate. weather to serve god or satan.

by thier own actions we all know what they love and what isreal loves.

james 2) 20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless[d]? 21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,”[e] and he was called God’s friend. 24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

by their own actions they tell me what they love.

no photo
Fri 10/27/23 11:46 AM

In the Islamic faith
Jesus is alive, he did not die until now, and the Jews did not kill him, rather they besieged him with his group, so Jesus told his companions that whoever takes his image and goes out to the Jews will have paradise, so one of them came out and the Jews killed him and crucified him thinking that he was Jesus.

False doctrine
I agree,
Matthew 13
Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15. For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16. But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

no photo
Fri 10/27/23 09:19 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 10/27/23 09:20 AM

The Israeli authorities systematically grant privileges to Jews in most aspects of life, and discriminate against Palestinians.

i see, and meanwhile the united states gives money to palestians and iran, and yet they use it for weapons and terror. and killing people cuting off babies heads, kidnapping wemon children, and shooting them in ther homes.

this is what you defend really, and you call this a religion.

no photo
Fri 10/27/23 09:08 AM
a day after isreal declared itself a country. attacked from how many countries. so when are they going to give up trying to attack it, and murdering people. and hiding like the people they are chickens. and thinking of ways to blame isreal.

for they love to kill as thier actions show.

no photo
Fri 10/27/23 09:01 AM
Hagari shared an animated illustration showing the Hamas infrastructure beneath the hospital, based on Israeli intelligence. He told reporters Israel will not share the intelligence used to create the illustration, which has been shared with Israeli allies.

"“Hamas terrorists operate inside hospitals precisely because they know that the IDF distinguishes between terrorists and civilians," Hagari said.

“When medical facilities are used for terror purposes, they are liable to lose their protection from attack in accordance with international law," he added.

no photo
Wed 10/25/23 03:50 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 10/25/23 03:51 PM

Genesis 25) 22. And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to inquire of the Lord. 23. And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. 24. And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.

Genesis 25) 29. And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: 30. And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom. 31. And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. 32. And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? 33. And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. 34. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.

so Esau sold his birthright.

no photo
Sun 10/22/23 01:08 AM

I don't care if any international body of people declares anything.

exactly, that's exactly how religious people think..

then out of your own words you are condeming yourself.
Matthew 15
8. This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
10. And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
11. Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
ANOTHERWORDS you judged yourself, and you own actions will condemn you.

no photo
Mon 10/16/23 11:48 AM
and yet 7 times they tried to destory isreal, they keep saying death to ireal, death to united states. Yah these people are so religious, thier like a cult, and their action shows, cuting off babies heads, kidnapping people. yah really religious. not

no photo
Fri 10/13/23 11:28 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 10/13/23 11:30 PM
a

no photo
Fri 10/13/23 11:20 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 10/13/23 11:26 PM
Ezekiel 38 and 39

since he never explained it right.

38 Ezekiel 38
The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of[a] Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush[c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

7 “‘Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

10 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.[d]” 13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages[e] will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’

14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

7 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.’

that is the verse, and to prove the hatred, again they are atacking isreal. so they will fail, its not time yet.

oh and those countries, go back 2000 years ago, then look at the names now.

and north of isreal is what countries.

no photo
Fri 10/13/23 11:13 PM

A Christian website interprets Ezekiel 38 and 39 as follows:
The prophecies are written in such a flexible and miraculous way that they can be applied many times. This prophecy, which includes chapters 38 and 39 says there will be wars against the church. Wars are waged against the people of God, whoever they are (the people of Israel before Christ or the Church after Christ). God intervenes in time to defeat the enemies of the Church.
This war is a symbol of the ongoing enmity against the kingdom of God (John 15: 18, 19). After Christ brought peace to his church, the enemy of goodness stirred up all kinds of wars against it. He started with bloody persecution and failed, then he tried to provoke divisions, but in the last days it seems that he will raise a terrible war against the people of God. It also seems that victory will be his ally in the beginning, but the verse turns against him and he perishes because it is God who protects his church. These last wars are called in the book of Revelation, the war of Gog and Magog against the Church.
Gog is the name of a savage and bloody barbarian king in his wars, and it may symbolize Antiochus Epiphanius, or as it will happen in the days of the appearance of the Antichrist. And some say that he is the president of Russia, because he is mentioned here as the president of Rosh Meshech and Tubal. They interpret Rosh as Russia, Meshech as Moscow, Tubal as Tobolsk, and all this in Russia. But the closest thing to truth is that Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal are tribes that lived in the regions of the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. Gog is the son of Japheth, and Magog is probably the land inhabited by Gog, as we say Pharaoh and the land of Egypt. Or we say England means the land of English people Notice here that Magog is The land of Gog.

i read but still you never read it right, you this god lives in buildings, apparently you do. wrong. sadly so many people can not teach right. this makes people unbelieve

a bible has to have 100 percent
facts
past, now, and future

or other wise it is not a religion,

no photo
Thu 10/12/23 10:52 AM
six day war
In the five days that followed Israel routed the armies of Egypt, Jordan and Syria. It captured the Gaza Strip and the Sinai desert from Egypt; the Golan Heights from Syria; and the West Bank and East Jerusalem, from Jordan.

For the first time in almost two millennia the Jewish holy places in Jerusalem were under the control of Jews. More Palestinians were expelled, fled or were killed, though not on the scale of 1948.
Israeli soldiers approach the Dome on the Rock June 7, 1967, in East Jerusalem, Israel on the day of its capture from Jordanian forces

no photo
Thu 10/12/23 10:45 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 10/12/23 10:51 AM
isreal was disobedience toward god
Deuteronomy 28 64. And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. 65. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

after 2000 years ago as predicted got nation back

Ezekiel 36 24. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Another miracle is predicted for this extraordinary nation. Ezekiel predicts there will be a final great invasion launched against Israel. It will be led by a power to their extreme north, which can only be Russia. Russia will lead the invasion with a confederacy of specifically predicted nations that are all Muslim today (Ezekiel 38 and 39). Against all odds, the nation has survived and won five wars that were intended to annihilate it. Six day war.

make it 7 wars now. yet more is comming, 100 percent facts and bible prophecy.

no photo
Thu 10/12/23 10:32 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 10/12/23 10:34 AM
you all have it wrong its all bible prophecy.

Revelation))16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

BUY OR SELL 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark

no photo
Thu 10/12/23 10:12 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 10/12/23 10:35 AM
w

no photo
Thu 10/12/23 09:35 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 10/12/23 10:35 AM
w

no photo
Wed 10/11/23 08:47 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 10/11/23 09:09 PM
a

no photo
Fri 10/06/23 05:57 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 10/06/23 06:10 PM

cash is really disappearing and our electronic payments system has become a platform to reduce cash in it value

it is supposed to, the christian bible said this 2000 years ago.
16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

so that happen now and between 38 years
if you read the christian bible lots of the bible has been fulfilled already.

no photo
Thu 09/28/23 11:36 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 09/28/23 11:37 PM
Even before she took office as New York's attorney general, Letitia James has had Donald Trump in her sights.

On the night she was elected in 2018, the former city councilwoman and public defender took aim at Mr Trump.

"He should know that we here in New York - and I, in particular - we are not scared of you," she warned.

She pledged to shine "a bright light into every dark corner of his real estate dealings, and every dealing, demanding truthfulness at every turn".

she wants a name for herself, and the left will believe her hate.

no photo
Thu 09/28/23 11:23 PM
I’m trying to understand how a bank would lend more money on a property than it is worth? Banks don’t do that, they get appraisals on properties they have as collateral! So who valued these properties and decided they were way overvalued? If the banks have no problems with it, then what is the lawsuit for? It certainly isn’t protecting the banks!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 15 16