Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 01/10/24 11:02 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 01/10/24 11:03 AM
John3) 16. .19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

or

Matthew 13
Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15. For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16. But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

that is why some understand and some of their own free will never will.

no photo
Sun 01/07/24 10:35 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 01/07/24 10:39 AM
cause of false teachers, soon the governments will have one world religion

also rem covid where you need a card to get in buisness to buy or sell.
well that is just a preup whats comming.

then re read last blog on here i put. facts on what will happen and comming.

no photo
Sat 01/06/24 06:39 PM

It get complicated when talking about the Jews. I think they designed it that way. Different factions want different things.

no its very easy to understand.
yet people dont want to understand it. so a person comes along, teaches them false things they want to hear and everyone's happy
so sad

no photo
Fri 01/05/24 05:41 PM

Yes there will be WW3 itโ€™s in the Bible- revelation clearly discusses the world be destroyed by fire- I donโ€™t know of anything hotter than an atomic bomb.

no the world will not be destroyed by fire, where you read that non sence.
wont happen that way.

in fact things are already happening, expect people dont want to seek wisdom. so they make up stuff to apeace their own minds.
sad

just like noahs day.
mathew 24
36 โ€œBut about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

no photo
Fri 01/05/24 05:36 PM

Yes there will be WW3 itโ€™s in the Bible- revelation clearly discusses the world be destroyed by fire- I donโ€™t know of anything hotter than an atomic bomb.

no the world will not be destroyed by fire, where you read that non sence.
wont happen that way.

in fact things are already happening, expect people dont want to seek wisdom. so they make up stuff to apeace their own minds.
sad

just like noahs day.

no photo
Thu 01/04/24 05:05 AM
'Well, we gotta do something,' Biden said, 'They ought to give me the money I need to protect the border'

no photo
Mon 01/01/24 05:46 AM
i am stil waiting prove to me that islam is the only truth.

no photo
Sun 12/31/23 01:07 PM
Studied christian prophecy for 3o years, chat rooms for 20, corrected 2 churches, many more to come soon.

no photo
Sun 12/31/23 05:40 AM
yeah you love joe and dems so much you blind

you see right, but your so blind without reason you can see the facts. its like you cult you follow, same news of hate, same websites that insult people. you dont see it, but we do.

you only listen to the far left networks, cause you love violence, yelling, bullying, lying. since you see no problem with it.

likewise how joe spend money,you see no problem with that. yes i know why.

no photo
Sat 12/30/23 09:28 PM

"It is astounding to me that the Department of Defense is paying $130,000 per day to do nothing with $300 million worth of border wall materials," Wicker said. "This clear example of government waste is holding back our mission to protect American citizens and American security. President Biden appears to prefer spending money to avoid building the wall, rather than protect Americans from cartels."

"The Biden Administration inherited a broken immigration system โ€” one that wasted billions of taxpayer dollars and neither kept the American people safe nor adhered to our values," the fact sheet said. "Wall construction along the Southern border in recent years is just one example of the prior Administration's misplaced priorities and failure to manage migration in a safe, orderly, and humane way."

Now
and years latter under joe !!!!!

no photo
Fri 12/29/23 10:03 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 12/29/23 10:05 PM
easy there is no west mentioned in the bible.
easy question

and Canada a joke under the libs will send a tugboat.

no photo
Thu 12/28/23 08:09 PM
Mia Schem, 21, described her ordeal in an interview with Channel 13 and reasoned why she wanted to open up about her experience.

โ€œIt was important to me to relay the truth about the nature of the people who live in Gaza, who they are truly are and what I experienced there,โ€ she said.

โ€œThat I went through a holocaust,โ€ she added. โ€œEveryone over there is a terrorist.โ€

Schem said she was held by a civilian family in Gaza after being kidnapped from the Nova music festival on Oct. 7 and shot in the arm.

โ€œEntire families are in the service of Hamas,โ€ she said. โ€œI suddenly realized that I was held captive by a family. I began asking myself questions.โ€

โ€œ'What am I being held in a family household? Why are there children here? Why is there a woman here?โ€™โ€ she asked.

Schem was recently released as part of a prisoner-hostage exchange during a temporary cease-fire between Israel and Hamas.

During her captivity, Schem was treated for her gunshot wound by a veterinarian, Israeli officials said.

no photo
Wed 12/27/23 01:31 PM
the thing is hamas started the war,you defend hammas cause you support terrorism.

you live in iran, says it all right there

no photo
Mon 12/25/23 10:20 AM

so i see you take out a car loan pay it off, and you say why did the government come after me.

see how stupid that is.
Your not seeing reality!

I'm sorry. Was this a typo? When does the government come after me when I pay off my car loan?

Bank fraud is still a crime and maybe you could credibly argue how Trump's actions aren't criminal, if you proofread your response when trying to make a point.

oh i know my point, its just you cant understand it. we all know you hate trump. so whatever anyone says you cant understand reality. oh and a lib always have to try and get the last word in no matter how silly. so thanks.

no photo
Sun 12/24/23 06:41 AM

The Israeli Force intentionally targeted and murdered, Shireen Abu Akleh, the famed journalist last year.
I view the Israeli Force as cowards, as Storm Troopers. Their victims had honor, while they, themselves, have none.

At least 68 journalists have been murdered by the Israeli Force, in the last 2 1/2 months.

https://youtu.be/SXy9SUDqUHk?si=nlxD7QZMzneZzbfw

cowards, um are when you hide behind skirts of girls and boys. unfortunately we all know your hate. cowards are giving guns to kindergartners.

Born in Jerusalem in 1971, Abu Akleh, who was a Christian, initially studied architecture before switching to journalism at Yarmouk University in Jordan

who builds terrorist cells in th basement of a hospital, beheads kids. love violence.
just like thier fauther satan does.
since you they love him and follow his actions what he loves. they join him

me i rather follow jesus. which is son of god.

no photo
Sun 12/24/23 12:26 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/24/23 12:29 AM
so your telling me that the president of the united states does not have the authority to declassify documents. or even look at any documents. that is so stupid.

joe was not even president and he has stuff to, in a garage not locked behind doors.

i mean come on, hope you are not that dumb to see what is going on. yet your going after trump, see how stupid that looks. at the question president vs not a president.

no photo
Thu 12/21/23 06:50 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 12/21/23 06:54 PM

the people that hate the the way i spell i feel sorry for you, you will never understand. it has little meaning.

for the dems love evil and hate the good.
their own actions testify to this.

No, it's not about the spelling. Everybody misspells stuff on the Internet and I wasn't born yesterday. You left out whole words. For example:

the global on money will be from Europe.

What is that even supposed to mean?

Also, generalization such as "Democrats love evil and hate the good." is mind-numbingly wrong, like you're just trying to pick a fight, and not even a good effort at that.

John3) 16. .19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

no not picking a fight, just telling the truth.
if you cant understand that then you will never understand.

YOU ASKED!

no photo
Thu 12/21/23 09:47 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 12/21/23 09:54 AM
the people that hate the the way i spell i feel sorry for you, you will never understand. it has little meaning.

for the dems love evil and hate the good.
their own actions testify to this.

no photo
Wed 12/20/23 06:53 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 12/20/23 06:59 PM
see it does not matter when the Antichrist comes going to be one religion his. only one.

reveelation

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

so only one religion, satans..

no more posts i do on this blog, i said enough

no photo
Wed 12/20/23 06:08 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 12/20/23 06:09 PM
this is what i fear,
dems will win again
thereby bring the rapture a lot closer.
as morals is being striped away. the world will never get any better now.

as we all know the west is not even in the bible
so years ago we all know something has to be done to united states. it will not hold power that longer. no be the global on money.

the global on money will be from Europe.

there is no west in the bible, so the dems are making this a reality. dems are destroying the united states from within and some evil people still love the dems. this is why they hate trump,

But everything is happening the way it should according to christian prophecy, i said enough. i wont say any more on this blog now, to give other people wisdom. wait and see it happen.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16