Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 02/10/21 01:24 AM
1) god gave us all brains to use and think.

I believe if they dont wear a mask and lets say your sis gets covid.
they say opps sorry about your sis? Would you be ready for that.

your the one that will live with it for years, the outcome if she gets it.
not the church or the minister.

Mabye your sis is high up in the church now, and she is trying to get promoted within the church. Could be like a deakon or something.

i think the church should be more responsible on thier part, when it hits it hit fast. You have to live with it, and you hate the church if she gets covid

Are you ready?

God gave us brains in certain matters, why are not people using them.

I used to go to a bible college also, yet there never explained things right.
i asked them why they take so long to teach a lesson. so many ministers dont teach right, i say 75 percent or 80. a minister up here told me higher that that.

people if they start reading on thier own, it only takes 15 min to get a thirst for knowledge. As for covid, yes this is the last generation before the tribulation.

I think if that minister of your sis. really cared for your sister, he would not put her in harm way. cause you have to live with the outcome of no sis. the minister does not. the minister in my opinion should say safety first if he is a minister.

and i believe in this regard he is not that religious.
i seek another church, when anyone says its ok no mask, your playing with fire.

no photo
Thu 10/22/20 04:49 PM
have you heard about the lap top nope guess not surprise is going to happen soon.

no photo
Wed 10/21/20 06:29 PM
Well if you strong and no true, no matter what the other person is they will change bit by bit if they love you.

no photo
Wed 10/21/20 06:23 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 10/21/20 06:25 PM

Like any Kingdom (state), God's Kingdom has a King, territory, subjects ...

God's Kingdom was established in 1914.
And Jehovah God appointed Jesus Christ the King of this Kingdom.

I studied bible prophecy for 30 years, you have it wrong.
Israel was reborn as a nation, that what started the countdown.

Deuteronomy 28 64. And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. 65. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

Ezekiel 36 24. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

yes things will still has to happen. Yes tribulation its called will happen in this generation. how long is the tribulation 7 years.

so 2 prophesies and facts.

Zechariah 12

1. The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2. Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

fact again

no photo
Wed 10/21/20 06:15 PM
cause Christians wont be here on this planet, already the sings are showing. And yet certain things have to happen still

no photo
Wed 10/21/20 06:11 PM

Boo Hoo...poor Donald...217,000+ dead on his watch...worse than a world war...perhaps prison is where he belongs.

actually trump closed the borders dems cried about it.
dems wanted to keep it open.
trump made the speech about china and the covid.
guess who ripped up that speech.

all Pelosi could think of is hate. Reason someone came out of no where and won.
they have 20 years exp an lost. that is why the hate. Just like trump will win again.
and the libs will cry again.

no photo
Tue 10/20/20 06:18 PM
you know that is harassment talking about someone like that.

no photo
Tue 10/20/20 01:59 PM
my only fear is why not the government paying off the debt unless they know something we dont.

you have money invested you lose everything is my worry. and the Canadian dollar goes way down.

I believe in the not so future they be another dollar replacing the American one in this generation sometime. but not know when yet. certain things has to happen first.

yet all Christians know this for years, so nothing new.

no photo
Tue 10/20/20 01:37 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 10/20/20 01:49 PM
i am live in Canada, but whatever happens it affects everyone, why everyone has mutual funds, and they invest in other parts in the world not just your own.
parents raised us to have morals, some of them dont care about thier kids. You see this reflection from time to time passed down to thier kids. so yes you are right. and over the years things affect morals. tv, media, songs, friends etc. all you can do is feel sorry for someone that is mean in 20 years he or she may change you dont know.

no photo
Tue 10/20/20 01:18 PM
Nancy Pelosi rips up Trump's speech after divisive State of the Union address February 4, 2020 / 11:36 PM / CBS News In a stunning moment at the end of President Trump's State of the Union address, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi deliberately picked up half the pages of the speech he had just delivered and ripped them in half as she stood behind him. in the speech trump said (Protecting Americans' health also means fighting infectious diseases. We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat.) this is what Pecoski tore up

no photo
Mon 10/19/20 10:28 AM

That's the reality of non-believers. However, if one asks the question "is sex outside marriage a sin?", then one must assume he is concerned for his salvation and thus a believer. The answer is yes. So your response is invalid since that is your opinion and not the doctrination of the Church.

i see so you dont believe in facts, you dont believe in sun and dark, you dont believe in jumping up and comming down. you dont believe in that. you dont believe there is two sides of things. So what do you believe in?

no photo
Mon 10/19/20 10:19 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 10/19/20 10:20 AM

Study finds Trump was 'the largest driver of the COVID-19 misinformation' early in pandemic... sad and twisted...

that was by world news.
ah

The research was partly funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
lol bill should stick to computers.

no photo
Sun 10/18/20 03:08 PM
I disagree about Melania Trump, she will stay married to trump.

no photo
Sun 10/18/20 11:55 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 10/18/20 11:58 AM
yes there been war, but isreal got it nation back after 2000 years.

did you not know that was bible prophecy.

no photo
Sun 10/18/20 09:48 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 10/18/20 09:53 AM
I go by facts. (why do people confuse and make it hard to understand) its very easy to explain.

its like this there is two sides to things, you jump up you come down, sun and dark.
yelling and humility.

so why not evil and good. and any bible has to have 100 percent facts.
on present future and history. Not just 75 percent.

so then look for facts. Now thier is only one religion stands out that is 100 percent.

no photo
Sun 10/18/20 09:29 AM
cnn does not even mention anything about the laptop
just looked around the site.

they may put it up in a few days.

but this is why i never watch cnn

no photo
Sun 10/18/20 09:24 AM
yeah it says that on some news web sites, others they cover it up.

cause they are biased.

no photo
Sat 10/17/20 10:44 PM
impossible

no photo
Sat 10/17/20 10:41 PM
timothy 3) 3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

why are people surprised, its supposed to happen.

no photo
Sat 10/17/20 10:28 PM
its comming in this generation, but things have to happen first.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15 16