Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 06:29 AM
the trouble is in the middle east how many people can read a book. or have an education.
they must have feelings, well that pased down generation after generation.

and then these people say i sayth, thier proud they want others to serve them, they say well i read the bible to you. they are being mislead.

i think that is why people in middle east are like that verus the west.

just guessing.

that is one of the major problems

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 06:21 AM

without the Jews state of Iseral the Palestinians would not exist. if all the Jews in Iseral disappeared tomorrow the surrounding Muslim countries would go to war with each other to see who would get the most land of Israel once the dust settles the remaining Palestinians would be eliminated and no one would say a thing because it would be Muslim killing Muslim.

The proof is that in all the Muslim countries surrounding Iseral the Palestinians are contained in refugee camps they haven't been allowed to integrate into the countries they have moved to.

no! where did you get his info from you so have no idea what is going on.

no photo
Fri 11/24/23 10:32 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 11/24/23 10:49 AM
i love your hatred of isreal, i do. why its the sign of the rapture coming.
more so bible prophecy. been waiting for the sign for 20 years. thanks for hatred i now see prophecy
will be fulfiled.
another thing to teach them at the chruch, and open thier eyes. to you i say thanks.

most exciting times.

yet i will not explain it to you.
all i say it be like noah.

oh please go on marches, make it happen. the whole world march against isreal. see what happens?
its all said 2ooo years ago in prophecy
bring it on.
i am waiting, and never forget what i said here now.

so exciting times,

no photo
Fri 11/24/23 02:07 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 11/24/23 02:30 AM
i have to make it more clearer i guess cause you do not know history.

joe sworn in office jan 20 2021
Troops had to be out by may 21 2021
there was no plan written out cause that is a set date signed by both parties.

Jpe had 6 months to leave afaganastan, if you read the paper, it only stated be out by a date.

when you leave a job i am sure your going to leave all your notes for the next guy so he succeed at his job, but who does that. NO ONE!

also yeah joe is a joke,
shakeing hands with - noone around.
falling on stairs
forgeting what he said
keeps saying i am going to get in trouble for this
cuddles kids.
haris is like a hyenia, when she laughs.
when she talks, she has no message,

no photo
Thu 11/23/23 11:07 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 11/23/23 11:23 AM

None of that is Biden.

What did Biden do that was more stupid and treasonous?

i tell you some facts
. In February 2020, the United States
and the Taliban reached a deal, known as the Doha Agreement, under which the United
States agreed to withdraw all U.S. forces from Afghanistan by May 2021

In return, the
Taliban agreed to participate in a peace process and refrain from attacking U.S. troops
and threatening Afghanistan’s major cities—but only as long as the United States
remained committed to withdraw by the agreement’s deadline

The departing Trump Administration had left the Biden Administration with a
date for withdrawal, but no plan for executing it.

so clearly put the blame where it is due on joe not trump, you should really do your history before you start making lies.

joe sworn in jan 20 2021
had to be out by may 21 2021

so he messed it all up, clearly not trumps fault, all joe fault, like everything else.
he does not know how to run a buisness, so clearly he had no idea what he was doing.

oh and 10 percent for the big guy
had to say it.

no photo
Wed 11/22/23 10:51 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 11/22/23 10:55 PM
i am not positive that isreal built the bunker under the hospital. fall out shelter. read that in a blog different site. yet it seems they would.

also remember over there, i do not think they have a good education, the people in gaza etc.

one person stands up and says do this because he can read, then he betrays the people for his own selfish standards. maybe that is why they can never get away with it over here. cause the lack of education.

not all people are bad. they are just mislead by evil people. also it seems palatine people are being forced to vote for ha mas, or terrible things will happen to them, no jobs etc.

I think i am right, just took a guess on a few things. but if they cant read a book its easy to get mislead. perhaps that is the problem. well one of them.

no photo
Wed 11/22/23 10:19 AM
i have a co worker he has family over in the philipines and knows people in the military.

https://www.aljazeera.com/tag/israel-palestine-conflict/

to use over there. as well as fox.

all those weapons left behind in afagasastan. wonder who got paid? So who go the big pay out?

He told me the generals over there had there names on side of big trucks, they make money on the side doing stuff, cant rem what he said what buisness they had.

no photo
Wed 11/22/23 06:12 AM
think oh a farm of mice now, they pick on one mice, and the rest is eating rest of the food.

so now take it this way i am going to ignore all the crimes in the city and just go after one person, i personally see to that. after all i campaigned on that promise.

it should be up to the banks that do that, when a normal citizen takes out a bank loan, its the banks you deal with.

no photo
Wed 11/22/23 06:02 AM

[quote
You're right that Biden doesn't play up his
Mortman, you know you cannot argue with a Trump supporter with facts and truth. Trump is their God, he is infallible. Only he can fix it, he is their retribution, he is their truth, he is the embodiment of what they can never be, he is all powerful, all knowing, incorruptible, majestic, magical, irrefutable and untouchable. Their king, their high priest, their judge, jury and executioner. They have submitted, succumbed to a devil.

This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

so you are wrong.

no photo
Tue 11/21/23 12:11 PM
i just read that Israel built the bunker under the hospital in 1980s. hamas must have expanded on that.

no photo
Tue 11/21/23 07:20 AM
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

as for hamas they are proving thier love by killing people in isreal. babies, kids, moms, dads etc. dig tunnels under hospitals.
and running and hiding when isreal troops come out. oh and they say death to isreal iran does in parlament. and death to united states. sad then they say they know religion.

all they love is death

no photo
Mon 11/20/23 05:43 AM

I guess as Christians all we can do is pray about it. Seeing all the hate and power struggles going on in the world lately is worrying. I come from a small Pacific island north of Australia and New door to Asia. We had Japanese, Australian and New Zealand soldiers fighting in our country during WW2. It's scary to think that our little country will be caught up in the cross fires again if we did have a WW3.

why worry if you know the chistian bible, it says everything in there that is being played out.
its exciting to see these things happen, scared no.

no photo
Sat 11/18/23 10:18 PM

The Qatari Al Jazeera channel

https://www.aljazeera.com/
never said that, looking at the web page now.
that is where you get the middle east news from.

i have a co worker, that used to live over there.
every so often he goes and comes back, he knows people in the military over there. so i dont buy it. he tells me use this website for news over there.

no photo
Mon 11/13/23 03:46 PM

Curious if world war 3 will come before Armageddon or actually be Armageddon

tribulation 7 years

no photo
Sun 11/12/23 06:52 AM
just read this,
Israeli President Isaac Herzog says the Israeli military found an Arabic copy of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' in a children's room used as a base by Hamas terrorists in northern Gaza this weekend.

“This is Adolf Hitler’s book, ‘Mein Kampf,’ translated into Arabic,” Herzog told the outelt. “This is the book that led to the Holocaust and the book that led to World War II.”

“The terrorist wrote notes, marked the sections, and studied again and again, Adolf Hitler’s ideology to hate the Jews, to kill the Jews, to burn and slaughter Jews wherever they are. This is the real war we are facing,” he added

no photo
Sun 11/12/23 06:43 AM

so if islam the only truth like you say
then it must have 100
percent
past
present
future
tell me what is going on then, and what will happen soon, i wait, but i know no one will answer it right.

no photo
Sun 11/12/23 06:39 AM
as for the generation they believe anything. they are too gulable.

trump won back in 2016- on craiglist they were adds in every city in America it seemed at the time. we are the oldest party etc. and we will pay you 15 an hour and show you how to organize marches etc. (this was back when marches in every city against trump)

Joe last election - he said we will pay back your student loans up to 10,000 for each individual. kids fell for it, (then the dems wonder why united states is in debt)

this time what the dems will i fear is make every person came in the united states illegally the right to vote. so if that passes joe be elected again. DEMS ANYTHING FOR POWER AND MONEY.

no photo
Sat 11/11/23 11:46 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 11/11/23 11:53 PM

The US should have kept its nose out of other countries businesses. That is all.

why so they can go on killing. why does not other countries step up and do something, oh yeh they dont care. just like the un, they dont care. just like donating to ukrane they dont care. they complain yet their actions show they dont care.

you know the country that does care is the united states. people died in the military on shores of other nations, gave their life up. So have some respect for the people that gave their lives up to the country they love. never disrespect it. cause so many gave up their lives for the country so you can be free. never disrespect the county the unknown solders died and loved.

I am from Canada and bless the united states for doing what the military does. cause the other counties do not care.

no photo
Sat 11/11/23 09:29 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 11/11/23 09:44 PM
when their was yahoo chat years ago, on messenger. i use to go on line and talk about prophecy etc. then came to one person

he showed me a pic of him leading a girl her hand tied behind her back.
up on an alter he led her. hand tied behind her back pic after pic..
pic after pic he showed me.

then he showed me the same girl had a rope tied behind her back but this time it had a chair and a hangmans noose. i saw in the pic she was scared yet nothing she could do.

then he asked me you want to see next one, and he laughed as he was typing. I said no and reported him to yahoo.
never forgot that. years later i still rem.

and these people want to protect monsters like that. GROW UP get a life,

no photo
Sat 11/11/23 01:29 PM
Hebrews 12
6. For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8. But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
9. Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
9. For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 15 16