Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 03/22/21 08:51 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 03/22/21 08:54 PM
yeah its going to be a bad 4 years,
hunters laptop you never hear about that anymore. What happened?
dems wanted in so they have 4 years to cover everything up. and delete stuff.
and of course get richer.

dems dont care about the people.

no photo
Mon 03/22/21 08:51 PM
and dems want to up the minimum wage. lets see who it really benifits.

you own an apartment building, have 40 tenants, increase each tenant 200 a month. that is more people getting rich and feeding off the poor, dont work.

the only way to do it is bring in a union on certain jobs that pays low and make a ton of money. to find who when they declare thier taxes at tax time. a union steps in. and they get hit with a back notice for the past year. if they dont do it right.

but that never happen.

yeah dems is a disgrace in everything.
you cant trust them, where does it stop. dems do that for 4 years.

no photo
Sun 03/21/21 10:18 AM
how do you know any facts are really facts,
fox had a live video joe fell down 3 times on the stairs of air force one.

when joe fell 3 times, cnn never ever reported it. they with holed the news.

yet when trump fell
cnn and others right away came out and said trump is unfit, there is something wrong with him.

typical hate of the democrats, and withholding the truth, like they always have.
this is why cnn is up for sale. lost too many followers.

After four years of spitting, spiteful, vitriolic partisanship, CNN can hardly hope ever to regain its reputation as “sort-of-neutral arbiter of straight news,” even if it tried.

no photo
Sat 03/20/21 07:47 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 03/20/21 07:49 PM
According to the Islamic narrative, Muhammad had sex with Aisha when she was only 9, and married her when she was 6, as the Islamic sources state:

he was a pervert, in our age he would be arrested for sex with a minor.
Now there is help for that, is this the time of guy you look up to.

no photo
Thu 03/18/21 05:06 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 03/18/21 05:11 AM
i see and how many years did you study bible prophecy.
i studied 30 years.

also I will not talk in here about religion, do you know what bible they read from, or they may be taught wrong. or if they are like Jehovah witness, they cannot teach right.

they said Israel lost thier chance, do a search on the web, they said world war 2 was the end. they lost how many followers. thousands.

now they say something else. they teach wrong.

no photo
Mon 03/15/21 04:29 PM
See i am from canada, and well we are so close what happens to you hits us too in a way. anyways trump did one thing that no one will ever forgot, that is the media lies, he pointed that out big time, and smart people caught on. this is why he had to use twitter.

I guess the media controls people, every time you check email on yahoo for instance, something always negative about trump. Joe took over nothing.

Some people is so busy in thier lives they only catch 15 min of the news when they can, and they trust cnn etc for thier source. its sad.
they go to a bar, club, etc, cnn is on giving out only thier point of view. and it favors dems only. or they dont air it.

Canada does not have that problem in the news media.

I even heard cnn is up for sale months ago.

no photo
Sun 03/14/21 08:45 PM
Joe keeps forgetting peoples names does he have dementia.

Yet I am laughing at all the stupid things he is doing to mess America up.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., repeatedly reaffirmed Sunday that she has "zero tolerance" for sexual harassment – but fell short of calling on embattled New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo to resign.

lol a hypocrite, yet if trump ties his shoes she is against that.

dems make me laugh they all say come together, bunch of liars

no photo
Thu 03/11/21 03:11 PM
as for the minimum wage going to 15

what happen if you own an apartment building lets say 20 tenants, they increase rent up 300 apiece. so who benefits. not the poor.

so useless.

only way to do it, but never happen bring in a union everywhere. so workers are protected.

lets say you make under this much your in a union. but that never happen.

no photo
Wed 03/10/21 01:34 PM

14. Will Adam be resurrected? Explain.

14 What did Paul mean when he said that “in Adam all are dying”? Paul had in mind Adam’s descendants, who inherited sin and imperfection from Adam and thus are in a dying condition. (Rom. 5:12) Adam is not among those who “will be made alive.” Christ’s ransom does not cover him, for Adam was a perfect man who willfully disobeyed God. The outcome for Adam is the same as what is ahead for those whom “the Son of man” will judge as “goats,” namely, “everlasting cutting-off.”​—Matt. 25:31-33, 46; Heb. 5:9.

Your words: Adam sold all of humanity into slavery to sin. And God will not resurrect him and Eve. Adam and Eve are those who will never be resurrected!

So I guess your saying your god now, and you have the power to say who goes to heaven and who does not. clearly you never read the bible verse. Romans 10.

You should not be teaching,

2 John 1
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

You added a verse saying who goes up to heaven or not. that is wrong, were you with them in the last days at the moment of thier death, they might have repented, you dont know that.

so you claim to be god and have the power who goes up or down now.

Yet in your stubbornness you never understand this

no photo
Wed 03/10/21 01:22 PM
tdion I guess you never saw it.

no photo
Sun 03/07/21 07:22 PM
Biden concerned with Globalization
he gives money away to other countries.
useless
look at africa the west been giving them money for a lot of years.
and who got the money, people are still poor etc. so someone got rich all of it, and who got rich on it, not the people.
all covered up i think.
ex

look at hilary her foundation, she made millions off it. what does the foundation do for people, nothing. Just a front where she can retire on a nice nest egg.

they dont care for the people just themselves.

no photo
Sun 03/07/21 12:36 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 03/07/21 12:42 AM

On the first day of his presidency Joe Biden issued an executive order canceling the Keystone XL pipeline. It's his 1st accomplishment and the result is obvious.

Average crude oil prices since Biden's election.

November 30, 2020 42.30
December 31, 2020 48.73
January 31, 2021 53.60
February 28, 2021 60.46
Today March 5, 2021 as I'm posting 65.96

has nothing to do with joe and canceling keystone, actually that was a stupid mistake, cost Americans jobs, and energy as you read.

also the reason oil is high is cause Saudi Arabia wants it high, that is why opec cut thier production back. and when opec had a meeting a few days ago again they cut it back more. so yes they want oil to rise.
its all over the news sites i look at. That is why if your smart make a few thousand on it. you have to actually dig for the news.

((has nothing to do with joe))

Canada exports huge quantities of electricity to border states from Washington to Maine. The U.S.-Canada electricity grid is so integrated, in fact, that when the entire U.S. Northwest plunged into blackout in 2003, they took Toronto down with them . Canada could inflict critical brownouts on Minnesota, Michigan, Vermont and parts of upstate New York, among others. A particularly spiteful detail of this measure — particularly in the wake of the environmentalist underpinnings of the Keystone XL cancellation — would be that it would shut off mostly clean hydroelectric power while forcing the U.S. to compensate with increased burning of coal and gas.

so as you see that is a stupid thing joe did.

last blackout was a few months ago

no photo
Sat 03/06/21 02:27 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 03/06/21 02:51 AM
Well, the bible does explain what spirituality is, and religion is for sure non spiritual.

i guess your bible your looking at is from mars xxxxx, and your spirituality displays that from the your bible.

like putting on a shoe and tying it so it stays on. both are combined. example

if you don't pick up on it, i feel sorry for you.
my bible professor did. I wash my hands of you, cause i see you want to argue in front of the unbelievers. so i fade away.

a Christian would never ask that question directly he or she would know.

no photo
Sat 03/06/21 01:56 AM

Genesis 25) 22. And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to inquire of the Lord. 23. And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. 24. And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.

Genesis 25) 29. And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: 30. And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom. 31. And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. 32. And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? 33. And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. 34. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.

thus Esau sold his birthright.

no photo
Sun 02/28/21 03:04 PM
Romans 10
6. But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

you already said adam will not go to heavon, i follow the bible read it again.

who are you to state that statement are you god or do you have authority to say that no.

so you teach wrong.

no photo
Sun 02/28/21 03:02 PM
what religion are you are you
jehovah witness.

no photo
Sat 02/27/21 02:52 PM
how can you say you are spiritual and not have faith that is impossible,

lets say i am spiritual following the xxxx religion if you dont have faith it it, you dont have anything.
even a bible school kid can understand that. others cant.

no photo
Thu 02/25/21 11:15 AM
people are funny, they study everything else but religion.

when someone dies, you trust a person like a priest someone that you dont know with those words.

It's like trusting someone to build a fence around your house.
would you trust someone you don't know to do it.
so i guess your life is not that important as you think.

that is sad, everyone must die at some point in thier lives, yet few come to him.
or understand what is happening.

Luke 13) 22 Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem. 23 Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?”

He said to them, 24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.

25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’

“But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’

26 “Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’

27 “But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!’

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 04:12 PM

impossible

Elaborate, please!

James2)
14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

2 Johm 1)

9. Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

what bible do you read?

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 03:32 PM

To DoofusMaximus:

Do you think Adam will be resurrected?
He sinned by breaking the law of God. Lost perfection and the ability to live forever. He passed on to us, his descendants, only sin, death, disease ... And we still live with it.

Adam sold all of humanity into slavery to sin. And God will not resurrect him and Eve. Adam and Eve are those who will never be resurrected!

Romans 10
6. But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
7. Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8. But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

And God will not resurrect him and Eve. you said

read the above bible verse, you do not know the bible.