Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 11/11/23 01:24 PM
easy question.,
John3) 16. .19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

no photo
Sat 11/11/23 01:21 PM
you can fast if you want, but clearly fasting is not spritual its phyiscal. (note i wont give the proper word for it here) Yet i rather serve spirtual not physsical.

it does little to help, yet if you fast do it alone so one one can see you fast- it build your humility. It does no good to sit on top of a house and yell i am fasting all that proves is you a brager, and not religious in any way or form.

no photo
Sat 11/11/23 12:43 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 11/11/23 12:45 PM

so if islam the only truth like you say
then it must have 100
percent
past
present
future
tell me what is going on then, and what will happen soon

so not one can say right, yet you claim it is the only one, yet i want facts. and by thier own actions declares it not

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 05:18 PM
lets say joe is doing it on purpose with some kind of goal. just hope i am wrongl

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 03:55 PM
close, he is trying to destroy united states
think about doing it on purpose, people ask him about trump his only opponent and he just smirks.

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 09:05 AM
"The fact that she is going every day James – on the taxpayers’ dime – putting aside every other thing she has to do to sit there in the front row, to smile, after she campaigned on going against Donald Trump, it's to be in the shot, to make statements to the press and just further bolsters the widespread frustration that this is a political witch hunt," Urbahn argued.

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 08:59 AM
meanwhile those leaders are not even in gaza, thier hiding. they made thier fortune. they have slaves working for them.

so some religion, sound like they are a cult.

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 08:29 AM
like i said no clue

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 08:26 AM
Ergonon even said, "I don't want to hear anything else you have to say" during one of Trump's responses to a question during testimony. This by itself is admission by the judge that he has already pre-determined the outcome and is grounds to dismiss the case or be a slam dunk win for Trump on appeal.

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 05:59 AM
wont happen that way, people have no clue,

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 05:55 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 11/10/23 05:58 AM

Trump always cried “fake news”.

after being picked on for years, and being mistreated, most people would bail. trump is a fighter. Russian collusion, then shief said we have a whistle blower, then after wasting the tax payers money, the guy disappeared. and no whistle blower. i guess the left dont mind tax payers money is wasted on made up stuff. now you know why the united states so much debt, they dont care.

I deal in in facts

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 12:51 AM
its sad that this is done, misleading the public

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 04:01 PM
in my opinion this will affect the elections in the united states. I am from Canada, so i am just guessing

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 03:49 PM
Hamas bosses Khaled Mashaal and Ismail Haniyeh are worth an estimated $4
billion each, and political bureau leader Mousa Abu Marzouk is worth $3
billion.

figures. yeah

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 05:49 AM
Just wondering how many fake networks out there are there, and radio shows.

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 05:43 AM
yet when trump was on tv, starring on a tv show. no one hated him.

it all the fake media. i never knew it so bad.

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 05:39 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 11/09/23 05:40 AM

No speaker of the House, and some politician threw Trumps name out there to be the new Speaker of the House.
Can you say carnival heart attack?

quit watching fake news, they say hate all the time.

what happened when trump stumbled going up the stairs to airforce one when each was in charge.

trump -- cnn says he should be admitted to the doctors he should not be runing this country.

joe -- cnn nothing is said. when joe stumbles.

yet so many people does not do thier homework they believe anything the media tells them, that is why cnn lost millions of subscribers already and put network up for sale again.

no photo
Fri 10/27/23 06:32 PM
so if islam the only truth like you say
then it must have 100
percent
past
present
future
tell me what is going on then, and what will happen soon

no photo
Fri 10/27/23 06:26 PM
i understand what he is saying, no problem