Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 07:27 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/29/18 07:30 AM
But mutual funds all is global business all is tied together. I like trump but when it comes to tariffs well he does not have a clue how countries are already tied together on that issue.

My thoughts save your money, you may need it. cause right now even the best oil site that predicts oil say oil may go down to 30 or up to 100. everyone is worried that has a brain. that does their own investing. cause he or she knows.

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 07:26 AM
But mutual funds all is global business all is tied together. I like trump but when it comes to tariffs well he does not have a clue how countries are already tied together on that issue.

Canada, the European Union, Japan, Mexico and South Korea will meet in Geneva next week to discuss how to respond to threats by U.S. President Donald Trump to impose tariffs on U.S. imports of autos and car parts, officials familiar with the talks said.

Okay the car dealerships were making money, but with the steel imports etc they may need a bail out. depends on their quarterly report when it comes out every 3 months.

as for the stock market goes up and its good times. anyone that is on the stock market, or mutual fund brokers, knows that every so many years the market goes down and it goes up again. trump had little to do with it.

But now he is messing around with tariffs, then now you may have 500,000 in there in a year 100,000.

But mutual funds all is global business all is tied together. I like trump but when it comes to tariffs well he does not have a clue.

It is sad to say, cause the tariffs are too far, and will affect everyone pocket book. long as the depression does not hit sooner than expected. stock market goes up and down ever 5 or 6 years automatically on their own. presidents say this, cause they can claim some of it. but in reality is

like oil less and less oil in the world so yes the price of crude goes up. but when shale came out the oil was down to 3o or so cause too much oil. every so often the gov releases a document barrels of oil etc. likewise the stock market. mutual funds are advanced way of the market. but if your lazy then you go to a mutual adviser and he puts your money in a mutual fund and someone else watches it.

But mutual funds all is global business all is tied together. I like trump but when it comes to tariffs well he does not have a clue how the world is already tied together, no one can stop that.

My thoughts save your money, you may need it. cause right now even the best oil site that predicts oil say oil may go down to 30 or up to 100. everyone is worried that has a brain.

no photo
Mon 07/23/18 03:44 PM

From Devilishly01
I believe that we are living in a time of willful ignorance. I feel that if people don't start educating themselves, humanities time is limited. but the planet will be here for possibly another billion or so years.

Very true.

But there is nothing in the Scriptures that tells us our planet will end any time before that.

I don't understand why anyone would comment on what the Scriptures have to say without even reading the book. It just doesn't make any sense.

The end days speaks about the end of an eon or age. Paul has defined 5 eons or ages. The first two have past. We are near the end of the third. And there will be two more to come, the next one defined as what we call the Millennium.

The end times is not about the end of the world or the end of the species. That would be wrong.

Luke 12 56. Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?

Luke 21 28. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
29. And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30. When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

But there is nothing in the Scriptures that tells us our planet will end any time before that. you said

that is not Christian teaching.
what religion are you.

no photo
Fri 07/20/18 06:20 PM

I see now.
You should have said your an atheist it all makes perfect sense now.

you said
I have shown that there is no "hell" in the Scriptures. Salvation is not about a fictitious "hell."
I have shown that the word 'aion' is not "eternal."
I have shown that there is no "rapture" in the Bible.
And I have shown the folly of your KJV.

Ah that makes sense, you just come here to argue.

no photo
Thu 07/19/18 05:57 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 07/19/18 06:22 PM
BigD9832 WHAT RELIGION ARE YOU!

What religion are you.

What religion are you!

Break off religion from Christian. Cause I know a Christian would never teach the way you do.

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 01:31 AM
100 percent exact.

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 12:37 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/15/18 12:40 AM
I been a Christian and studied bible prophecy for over 30 years. Literal or spiritual. Anyone that uses this ask yourself how does this teach the unbelievers?????? Do you not know most should not teach, they have no idea how to explain what is going on. it would be better if they said nothing.

you make it very hard for the unbelievers to learn. Why do that???

This is the last generation before the tribulation, already the sings are there. Why don't you make it easy so people understand.

I give you one clue, all the sings will come in this generation. I will not blog telling you what sings cause people STEAL people words and meanings for their own religion, and then he saith those words and ideas are for my religion.

One day I will go to church and see how little they know or understand, I will help them in secret as much as they can handle. The time is not ready yet.

WHY MAKE IT HARD FOR THE UNBELIEVERS TO LEARN WITH ALL YOUR LONG WRITTING

1 Timothy 6
3. If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4. He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5. Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
6. But godliness with contentment is great gain.

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 12:06 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/15/18 12:43 AM

God blessed you to my sister in Christ. Also give your opinions, and we are here for the WORLD to see that there is a God and He has His rules. And if we don't obey GOD, we are obeying Satan. There's only two ways my sister. Teached what God has give you.

Yes, God has blessed me. I am a Rev. and my job is different. I have to tell everyone about the love of God, the motherly love of God. The way how God says YES to every human being. In all your posts I never read the word YES. Not even a "Yes, you are right". I find it better for myself to love everyone, than to argue. God bless!

Do you not know I would say 60 or 70 percent are too afraid to teach what they know.

no photo
Fri 07/06/18 03:40 PM
BigD9832 what religion are you, i read your posts.

you must have your own religion, i know your not a Christian.
so what religion are you?

no photo
Fri 07/06/18 03:23 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 07/06/18 03:22 PM
A religion has to have 3 things that has to be 100 percent true.

past, present, future, there is only one that has all three.
the Christian bible.

Look on the news all this was foretold 2000 years ago, what is going on. enough said. It is just people do not know how to read the bible and interrupt it right.

just like reading a novel or play some people can understand it cause they love that, other can never understand it even though they read it cause their hearts are hard.

I talked to a lot of people in different religions yet they can not back it up in facts and actions. cause they don't know?

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 07:41 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 06/27/18 07:41 PM
Well i am from Canada, trump is right. g7 and the un is a joke. See us has a good military, the rest crap. Us has a big dept it is time for the rest of the countries to kick in.

Media is a joke, cnn should be off the air. 15 min after watching it putting hateful words in your mouth makes a person mad. No wonder you have people steaming mad.

As what trudou did at the g7 was bad, Here you have a conference you talk/ But all trudou can come up with give millions of dollars for wemon education. He is an indult. Why did not he talk to trump man to man and solve this. Yet like a little 6 year old when trumps back was turned and he was on the plane, trudou had a news conference. stating Canada will not stand for this.

He is like a little child. That is my opinion.

Conclusion: rest of the countries has to pay their fair share and they are not. yet the movie start and the news media are all after trump why they live in a different world. right now its like rich against poor. and the rich and powerfull don't like it.

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 12:44 PM

for any religion to be a religion, it has to have 100 percent past, present and future predictions or it is no religion at all.

There is only one religion that does that.
Christian.

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 07:59 AM
BigD9832 you see with your eyes but yet you are still blind. The reason you do not see it is cause you not in love. there for you cannot understand nor know.

I am sorry buy someway maybe you love with your heart. right now its too hard. maybe in 20 years you open up right now i feel your hard is hard and closed. you never understand why. 20 years maybe. now no.

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 07:47 AM
It is like a war rich against the poor and the working class. well most of the working class in fed up with the democrats. Maybe the democrats are paying the news media to go after trump.

only thing the news media, and now even yahoo. is going after trump. why the voters. its like they are making 750,000 a year they are so out of touch with the people and reality they don't care.

Anyone crosses them and them nail them, look at Rosanne. should never have happened.

no photo
Mon 06/18/18 05:01 PM
I could explain in detail what happened and what will happen, But i will not say that o the world. you never know who be listening.

For I studied bible prophecy for 30 years.

All i say it is exciting.

as for what is going on, it all started with Israel when declared a country.

no photo
Mon 06/18/18 03:02 PM
Why they cannot understand parables
Matthew 13
13. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15. For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16. But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Its easy if your were in love you would understand and embrace it, yet in all your words you still blind. the above say why.

no photo
Mon 06/18/18 11:39 AM
BigD9832 Everyone will exist eternally either in heaven or hell (Daniel 12:2,3; Matthew 25:46; John 5:28; Revelation 20:14,15).

Mathew 2531 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life

and for any bible to be right it has to have 100 percent past, present, and future.

no photo
Sun 06/17/18 08:07 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 06/17/18 08:30 AM
yet then people were baptized in moses days, crossing the sea. some died why? Cause of their actions.

On the cross with Jesus a thief said to jesus forgive me. With his mouth.
the thief was not baptize in water,

so clearly the mouth and actions has a sting, it can hate or heal.

which are we?

but actions and mouth together is powerful it shows people around us what we love.

james 2)
6 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

no photo
Sat 06/16/18 02:38 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 06/16/18 02:55 PM
one person talks about his dad in easy answers it gives him faith. why in the heck is that one guy making 5 pages of notes and i get bored and leave. he cant even teach.

Does he want to get noticed for all his pages of talking.
why don't you make it easy and explain in 5 paragraphs if you can't do that. what good of a teacher are you.

i once explained how to read the Christian bible over the internet to someone in one week, now she told me she is teaching others etc. I also corrected a lot of priests for their mistakes in teaching.

If you cant explain parables then don't say anyting. You make hard for unbeliever to understand with all your pages of notes. yet i got bored cause some is all copied from somewhere.

Yet in my wisdom i don't go and yell what i know to the world one one on one i do.
bye all.

I leave you all with this thought, the world will one day go to 4 empires that will rule the world economy. And you will see things get a lot worse, i think trump is here to push back what will happen. God has allowed its not time yet. but its coming and the news what you see is going to get far worse than you ever imagined. not now. i am talking 0 to 46 years form now. i believe we have that long only before the tribulation,
bye all all good luck. this is a most exciting time in history cause i watch and wait an know exacly what is going on according to prophecy. helping people that love humility with wisdom.

13. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

no photo
Fri 06/15/18 09:34 PM
and yet Christian bible prophecy is slowly coming true. No you cant stop it, yet few, watch it and the things that are coming to pass is exciting yet few notices it. this too is the way it will be in the end days.

i am done on this topic.