no photo
Thu 10/15/20 06:16 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 10/15/20 06:25 PM
so anotherwords you love the flesh

no photo
Thu 10/15/20 06:15 PM
you have it wrong

1 Corinthians 2
14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

no photo
Thu 10/15/20 06:11 PM
that is sad, ALREADY THINGS ARE GETTING WORSE, as it is supposed to be, and still he can not see why. and turn.
yet he was warned time and time again, and still he laughs.
his own action will be his fate.

no photo
Tue 10/13/20 12:31 PM
hell get used to it.

no photo
Mon 10/12/20 06:31 PM
well trumps parents were rich, so most people if they are rich they would know how to do business and make more money.

but it takes money to make money.

no photo
Mon 10/12/20 10:03 AM
so where is joe talking about his history of his health.

got this off of google do a search

Joe Biden did indeed undergo brain surgery on two occasions, both in 1988. In February of that year, he suffered from several episodes of increasingly severe neck pain. According to The New York Times, he attributed the pain to a pinched nerve and a viral infection

do your own search,
and they say trump is unfit, lol

no photo
Mon 10/12/20 09:53 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 10/12/20 09:54 AM
just read this on fox.

got this off of google do a search

Joe Biden did indeed undergo brain surgery on two occasions, both in 1988. In February of that year, he suffered from several episodes of increasingly severe neck pain. According to The New York Times, he attributed the pain to a pinched nerve and a viral infection

yet why does not he talk about his health history?

no photo
Mon 10/12/20 09:24 AM
found this on google after it was reported on fox.
cnn will never mention this on thier website.

Joe Biden did indeed undergo brain surgery on two occasions, both in 1988. In February of that year, he suffered from several episodes of increasingly severe neck pain. According to The New York Times, he attributed the pain to a pinched nerve and a viral infection.

no photo
Mon 10/12/20 08:50 AM
when it comes to wi fi. why pay for it twice.
use your cell as a hotspot. and have unlimited on it.

You can watch netflix no problem

no photo
Mon 10/12/20 08:34 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 10/12/20 08:44 AM
I found out it comes down to this.
It is not the people that elect anymore.

But the media what they say. Some people only listen to cnn, some listen to fox. I stopped listening to cnn based on any 15 min they make you mad, its like a soap.
they say what if. and their hate in opinions you see all the time.

so you have to search though several sources to see if its correct. should not be like that yet it is. people are too busy with thier lives, people only turn on the news 15 min etc cause they have other things to do in thier lives. and what do they see.

so trump will win cause fox has more people watching than cnn. also thier ratings are going up and others are going down.

Should not be like that yet it is.

no photo
Mon 10/12/20 08:22 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 10/12/20 08:30 AM
we all have a job to do it until we are let go of the company, just like trump has a job to do. So yes he has to do it.

no photo
Fri 10/02/20 11:31 AM

then pelosi was seen wearing a hat going in a hairdresser shop to get her hair done, and not wearing a mask.

well I would be surprised if she still uses that hairdresser...

that was the hairdressers doing ... that ratted on Pelosi ... and trump and family still getting their hair done ... in the white house ... that was alot of $ from the one's who pay taxes ...

((really who called the hairdresser in the first place. she should not even had her hair done) So if you tell the truth you get blasted. I mean other business are hurting cause they are shut down.))

Where is the whistle blower that the dems claimed to have. Disappeared i guess, yet the dems waisted how much money.

they where having to fight with the whole GOP ... that would not come clean ... becouse as trumps says ... you want my help with your relection to the GOPs that are up ... for some reason they did have the whistle blower...

(When House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff was asked on MSNBC in September whether he had spoken to the whistleblower, Schiff replied that his committee had not.

"We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower," he said. "We would like to, but I'm sure the whistleblower has concerns, that he has not been advised, as the law requires, by the inspector general or the director of national intelligence just as to how he is to communicate with Congress."
Following reports that aides in Schiff's House Intelligence Committee did have contact with the whistleblower) So he lied.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efijG_N7mgI

How come the dems said do not let the con even eat in restaurants, bug them until they leave.
CORRECTED: Maxine Waters calls on people to confront Trump officials in public spaces

(Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) on Saturday called on people to confront Trump Cabinet officials in public spaces like restaurants and department stores to protest the administration's policies. so it was a rep not a dem)

no photo
Fri 10/02/20 10:53 AM
i read that article, yes i am a Christian. Marry trump that wrote the book comes out august 11 I believe. Her dad died from a heart attack caused by alcoholism, and her uncle is trump. Still it is a family matter. what makes a person to rat on his uncle like that? hate is hate.

I never read the book so i cant say. Nor was I there as those times. So i cant judge.
either can anyone else unless they are there 24 hrs every moment for life, Something drove her to hate her uncle so much, to have her do that.

Mary Trump's new book, titled Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man, claims that the President's father neglected, manipulated, and emotionally abused him.

ah figures:
Mary's net worth is unknown, however, in an interview with the New York Daily News 20 years ago, Trump's niece opened up about a family court battle over her Fred Trump Sr.’s will.

He had reportedly left around $100million to $300million behind.

After Mary and Fred III, her brother, found out they wouldn't receive much of Fred Sr's estate, the pair challenged the will.

so its all about money and getting even. However still read the book i heard it is on amazon right now. I browse for it today some time,

no photo
Fri 10/02/20 10:25 AM
yes he should have worn a mask more, your right about that.

no photo
Thu 10/01/20 12:06 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 10/01/20 12:09 PM
first off i don't like to argue, just discuss which is a good thing.

okay when trump won last election, how come thier was adds all over craigslist, someone was paying these people to march in a lot of cities all across the states paying them 15 an hour. fact.

How come Hillary got the questions in the last election before trump even saw them.
then the girl that gave Hilary the questions was fired.

why did the dems go after trump instead of not trying to keep the virus out. that was the speech that peloski ripped up, with her tantrum.

then Pecoski was seen wearing a hat going in a hairdresser shop to get her hair done, and not wearing a mask.

Where is the whistle blower that the dems claimed to have. Disappeared i guess, yet the dems waisted how much money.

How come the dems said do not let the con even eat in restaurants, bug them until they leave.

Biden graduated 76th of 85 students in his law school class.

no photo
Thu 10/01/20 04:41 AM

I am looking forward to tonight's first debate ...

why because I know ...
how many are going to be fact cking trumps lies tonight ...
an reveling those lies tomorrow...

I am not saying all politicians are honest ...

but I believe trumps has lived his whole life on lies ...

That is amazing... how one man can do that ...I believe he was very stupid ...
for even running an becoming a president ... did he not think about his life
before and how they would fact ck him from day one ... now even himself as a child ... Holy Molly... I have heard you can't fix stupid ...

It amazing quit watching cnn. that is a soap oprah show they never tell you the news. they put things in your head like a soap.

no photo
Thu 10/01/20 04:39 AM
exactly joe lies to much.
actually the dem party been lying every month for 3 years.

no photo
Wed 09/30/20 11:49 PM
It never stops to amaze me, they go to a funeral, and they believe a third party whatever they say. yet does not do any searching for information on thier own. That is sad, if you were in a relationship with your wife, would you not have memories. and feel sad. same thing with Christ.

no photo
Wed 09/30/20 11:42 PM
why make it hard to understand for people to see.

why not take scriptures out of the bible, and explain them.

no photo
Wed 09/30/20 11:25 PM
Death
==========
Also, when a person dies, he cannot do, speak, think. And naturally, he cannot
return to earth. He is simply in the grave, asleep in death (as Jesus Christ
said).
Psalm 146: 4: "His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground. On that very day
his thoughts perish."
Yes, to understand God's truths you need to study God's Word - the Bible.

Luke 16 9 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’