Wed 09/30/20 11:24 PM
Death
==========
Also, when a person dies, he cannot do, speak, think. And naturally, he cannot
return to earth. He is simply in the grave, asleep in death (as Jesus Christ
said).
Psalm 146: 4: "His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground. On that very day
his thoughts perish."
Yes, to understand God's truths you need to study God's Word - the Bible.

Luke 16 9 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

no photo
Wed 09/30/20 10:29 PM

You don't know what you are talking about. You have no knowledge of scriptures.
You need a wake call and it will hurt you so dearly!

Yes i agree with you.

no photo
Wed 09/30/20 10:23 PM
another words no

no photo
Wed 09/30/20 10:22 PM
also it says in revelation it says some will be saved cause of thier humility.

Matthew 7:14 13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

no photo
Tue 09/29/20 11:36 PM

All religions are false, as you say. In my opinion, the Catholic Church in particular exists as a control mechanism, with threats of burning in hell if you don't do those things their priests tell you to do.

This is cause so many priests cannot teach right.
2 Timothy 2
22. Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
23. But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25. In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26. And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

In meekness like i talked to one priest and he agreed with me, he was pretty smart, I would say 70 percent of them dont know how to teach. That is sad,

how can someone teach humility if he has not been taught through lessons in ones life.

what makes you think people are religious vs non, I can say i am a carpenter too, yet dont know the trade from expiearance. Its actions and deeds from your heart. just like when a carpeter works, its his actions that show work.

So people can say they are this way or in that religion, but so many has no facts.

no photo
Tue 09/29/20 09:52 PM

I stayed up to see trump pull his usual self ... he has done exactly what some have predicted ... he is a Bully ... he has no manners ... Chris can not shut trump up to let him even speak ... or let along Vic president Biden answer the ? that Chris asked ... I am certainly glad he has shown his true colors once more ... when he talks over people ...this shows his arrogance... like a spoil child ... what a disgrace...he has been to our country ... he has to talk over Vic President Biden becouse he knows this could be the end ... coming soon for him ... If I was Vice president Biden ...I would just do some rally's and the heck with these debate with Trump ... it is a waste of time for Biden take it to the streets ... and show the people what a respectable President looks like ... and as far as putting the a women in for the Justice seat ...
they do not have to rush but trump does want help ... I do not care who it might be ...it is disrespectful to put someone in this early... GOP vultures... but then again we are not looking at respectful people ... sometimes I wish I could wake up to not see our country that is so divided becouse of one man ... or hear about his every move ... and what women is going to sue him becouse of sex scandal... and they are in court now trying to take away a lot of rights from men an women in the courts now ... don't forget he needs to rip off everyone's SS and healthcare ... and hope to god their not taking the preexisting conditions away... and I wish I could say ...what I am really thinking laugh don't worry nothing horrific just how much he played the public ...to keep his daughters hair so blonde an his ...since he has been in ....what a rip off ... to the country ...

I will say this ...never will I forgive him for killing all those people an letting them get the pandemic... I heard ever thing I need to know an he did it ... one more thought ... look at putting in another female Justice ... right after Ruth B death ... is like if Melania passed away suddenly & trump turn around and went right back to stormy again ... no respect and wrong... right ...

wow so your watching cnn i take it, only one soap oprah. You have no idea what is going on do you.

no photo
Tue 09/29/20 11:02 AM
John3) 16. .19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

no photo
Tue 09/29/20 05:08 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 09/29/20 05:11 AM
trump is the only pick, why when you see people that steal kids hats from a 7 year old and picking fights with the parents when they say give our kids hat back, drive into people, and the leaders say dont let them eat here, bug them till they leave. and Pelosi stands up and rips trump speech on stage. What does that tell the kids, you dont like something so cheat, or do a tantrum if you dont like it like i did. Also the news media is very biased.
I can go on and on
however you get the point.

I am a Christian, and i hate people that lie, and selfish like the dem party.
what did they do for last 3 years, complain and lie thats it. They changed.

I am still waiting to see who the whistle blower is. Yet they lied about that too.

no photo
Tue 09/29/20 05:01 AM
cause i read the news from a lot of different places, after all i have to know what is going on more than anyone else. however i wont say why here.

no photo
Mon 09/28/20 09:37 PM
tell the truth,

Biden has a long history of lying — about himself, about his past and about events that never took place.

Over the past year, Biden thundered that the Obama administration “didn’t lock people up in cages.” He also claimed that, “Immediately, the moment [the Iraq War] started, I came out against it.” And… “I was always labeled one of the most liberal members of Congress.” Politico’s rating of all three assertions? False.

open your eyes

Nancy Pelosi dismissed Tara Reade’s accusations of sexual assault against Joe Biden. “I know him,” said the House Speaker authoritatively, and that was that.

Does Biden’s record warrant such confidence? Not really. In fact, Biden has a long history of lying — about himself, about his past and about events that never took place.

Democrats want the 2020 campaign to be a referendum on President Trump. Fine, but if this is to be a contest of characters, it is only appropriate that Joe Biden’s history of fabrication and deceit – often intended to bolster his intellectual credentials – also be fair game.

Over the past year, Biden thundered that the Obama administration “didn’t lock people up in cages.” He also claimed that, “Immediately, the moment [the Iraq War] started, I came out against it.” And… “I was always labeled one of the most liberal members of Congress.” Politico’s rating of all three assertions? False.

No one should be surprised. Lest we forget…

A video is making the rounds in which Biden boasts at a 1987 rally, "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship…[and] ended up in the top half of my class."

Biden also maintained that he "graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school" and was the “outstanding student in the political science department.”

Not one of those claims was true, as newscasters at the time affirmed. In fact, Biden graduated 76th of 85 students in his law school class, had only a partial scholarship and did not win top honors in his undergraduate discipline.

no photo
Mon 09/28/20 09:26 PM
wake up Trumpees...this guy blew off a global pandemic like it was nothing...over 200,000 people have died...your boy Trump is a tremedous loser !!! Why can't you just admit he's a failure and move on?

Joe Biden claimed evidence that President Trump failed to deal with the
virus was that he hadn’t mentioned it during his State of the Union address.
“And it’s been the failure of this president to deal, to deal with this virus,
” Biden said. “Imagine had he at the State of Union stood up and said, when
back in January … Imagine if he had said something.”

The problem with this allegation is that Trump did talk about the coronavirus
during his State of the Union address on February 4. “Protecting Americans’
health also means fighting infectious diseases. We are coordinating with the
Chinese government and working closely together on the Coronavirus outbreak
in China,” Trump said. “My Administration will take all necessary steps
to safeguard our citizens from this threat.”

That’s the same speech that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ripped up.

also if you had any morals any one that rips up a speech on stage, and gets her hair done when lots of other business are closed. then she said i was set up.

and bidden son make 50,000 a year over in russia for not knowing anything.
i could go on and on.

umm quit watching cnn, look at sources from several other countries and markets.
not just cnn which puts words in your mouth . wake up man

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 09:37 PM

Trump totally blew the federal governments corona virus response !!! Get real...he said it would go away with the warm weather...he said it was just like the flu...don't even try to deny that you Trumpees...he screwed the pooch on that, and there's nothing you can make up, about how he handled it that will change that...he cost American lives by being a poor leader...your boy fuc*ed up !!!

You never ever heard what Pecoski did have you, quit watching cnn.

Lets say trump warned everyone, really put a scare in people, how would the people react. You would criticize him even more, than your doing now.

right now anyone that votes for the dems. All they know is hate.

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 09:30 PM
its common knowledge people get paid
How to make a good sum of money with Twitter?
Please mark that making a good sum of money with Twitter can be achieved by increasing the number of followers. If the followers are not as per the audiences you want to target, then even 10,000 followers are not sufficient. The tweets that can attract and make the people click can get you paid on the basis of cost per click.

so where have you been hiding.

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 05:27 AM
covid was developed in a lab.
fact- where did it all start. (started in china)

nothing like this happened before since the last plague.

fact- similar to sars.

imagine your driving, you get a flat tire in florda, you cant blame you got one in Alaska that is stupid, same thing goes here.

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 05:18 AM
The demonstrations that have broken out around the country are part of a strategic plan to transform the United States into a progressive utopia. The riots into which they quickly devolved are not. It’s important to understand the difference between them.

He has also wisely stuck with the proper deference to federalism he has shown during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Maintaining law and order, and protecting the life and property of citizens, is a local obligation. Trump has made it clear that federal resources are available—but will be provided only to mayors and governors who request it. Furthermore, Antifa’s anarchic violence creates certain openings by upending Sharp’s playbook. The BLM organizers violated a cardinal rule. They neglected to get signoff from all of their allies. No one bothered to tell Antifa not to use its standard tactics. That’s a fatal flaw. Effective nonviolent tactics really are nearly impossible to defeat without committing atrocities against civilians.

Finally, he needs to remind everyone that we’ve still got social distancing guidelines in place—and recommend that anyone arrested at the riots be put into a 14-day quarantine with full contact tracing.

Finally, he needs to remind everyone that we’ve still got social distancing guidelines in place

lol talk to peloski about that, she was seen going in a hair shop to get her hair done, and no mask on when other business were told to shut down. Latter she said she was set up. She should have been punished yet she blames other people.

people like you should really watch the news, and not only from one source like cnn,

also you are wrong.

A pro-Bernie Sanders Craigslist ad invites people in Wisconsin to protest against Donald Trump for $15 dollars an hour.
(After trump was elected of course it all over the internet)
Beneath an image of a Bernie Sanders T-shirt, the ad, which was posted on Tuesday morning, reads, “Paid positions for protesters at the Trump rally.”
“Shuttle buses, parking, signs, and hourly pay available. $15 an hour due to economic inequality. Meet at 3300 W. Tripp Road, Jainesville, WI 53548
for pre-protest instructions and to get your time card.”
Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.”
MoveOn, which is funded by billionaire George Soros, also took credit for causing the cancellation of Trump’s rally
in Chicago back on March 11 after hundreds of Bernie Sanders supporters infiltrated the event and staged violence which the media later blamed on Donald Trump.
Following the riots in Chicago, left-wing groups vowed to stage mass civil disobedience at Trump rallies across the country beginning in April.
How can anyone like the dems, they are so violent, and quit watching cnn

My point quit watching cnn and really start to seek the news from a number of sources.

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 05:05 AM
A pro-Bernie Sanders Craigslist ad invites people in Wisconsin to protest against Donald Trump for $15 dollars an hour. (After trump was elected of course)

Beneath an image of a Bernie Sanders T-shirt, the ad, which was posted on Tuesday morning, reads, “Paid positions for protesters at the Trump rally.”

“Shuttle buses, parking, signs, and hourly pay available. $15 an hour due to economic inequality. Meet at 3300 W. Tripp Road, Jainesville, WI 53548 for pre-protest instructions and to get your time card.”

Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.”

MoveOn, which is funded by billionaire George Soros, also took credit for causing the cancellation of Trump’s rally in Chicago back on March 11 after hundreds of Bernie Sanders supporters infiltrated the event and staged violence which the media later blamed on Donald Trump.

Following the riots in Chicago, left-wing groups vowed to stage mass civil disobedience at Trump rallies across the country beginning in April.

How can anyone like the dems, they are so violent, and quit watching cnn

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 04:52 AM
Luke 20 Keeping a close watch on him, they sent spies, who pretended to be sincere. They hoped to catch Jesus in something he said, so that they might hand him over to the power and authority of the governor. 21 So the spies questioned him: “Teacher, we know that you speak and teach what is right, and that you do not show partiality but teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. 22 Is it right for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?”

23 He saw through their duplicity and said to them, 24 “Show me a denarius. Whose image and inscription are on it?”

“Caesar’s,” they replied.

25 He said to them, “Then give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 04:37 AM
Twitter

people on twitter they get paid to have followers, you have to have so many people though, facebook i think the same way.

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 04:33 AM
Joe Biden claimed evidence that President Trump failed to deal with the
virus was that he hadn’t mentioned it during his State of the Union address.
“And it’s been the failure of this president to deal, to deal with this virus,
” Biden said. “Imagine had he at the State of Union stood up and said, when
back in January … Imagine if he had said something.”

The problem with this allegation is that Trump did talk about the coronavirus
during his State of the Union address on February 4. “Protecting Americans’
health also means fighting infectious diseases. We are coordinating with the
Chinese government and working closely together on the Coronavirus outbreak
in China,” Trump said. “My Administration will take all necessary steps
to safeguard our citizens from this threat.”

That’s the same speech that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ripped up.

yet all the dems could think of going after trump and russia. um still waiting for the whistle blower on this. Yet they covered that up too

They did nothing against covid, but peloski finally did, she got her hair done when all the other business were shut down. this tells me dems dont care about the public, then Peloski said she was set up. forcing the hairdresser to loose her business. Her actions is the worst, then she tore up trumps speech. She should have been shamed and punished that is the worst.

anotherwords this teaches kids how to act in school, if you dont like something act like me.

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 04:11 AM
got this off of a blog on mingle. I am an Iranian. My view of the US election is that, now that the leaders
of the Islamic Republic are wholeheartedly opposed to President Trump, it means that Trump has done
his job of dealing with and putting pressure on Iran's leaders. On the other hand, Mr. Joe Biden,
who uses a Shiite cleric and a supporter of the leaders of the Islamic Republic of Iran in his election
campaign, is the breadwinner of turning the United States into one of the bases if he wins the upcoming
elections. It will turn extremist Muslims into supporters of the Islamic Republic. And it can be said that
he is thinking of creating
(the Islamic Republic of the United States of America).