Community > Posts By > Tom4Uhere

Tom4Uhere's photo
Fri 06/09/23 08:05 PM
Tell him his penis is Triple A (No...not the battery)

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 06/08/23 10:30 PM
try saving the cookies
if you use a cleaner, add an exclude for the cleaner so it saves your settings.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 06/01/23 04:23 PM
I consider the 'bully' mentality the same as a rapist or a domestic abuser's mentality.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 06/01/23 04:17 PM
How many men would definitely pursue this type of relationship for the long term, if they found the woman both attractive and compatible? How much older is too much, for you to consider anything more than a fling?

I'm 62 and disabled. My gf is 51 and disabled.
We align great and our relationship has lasted nearly 5 years.

BUT...
I wasn't focused on age when I was looking.
She says she wasn't focused on age during her searching either.
We have a relationship because we found out we align...very well.

I was married 25 years. My x was 8 years younger than I. Over-all we had a great marriage (till I became disabled).

I did date a few women 5 years older than I but it was a total mess mainly because we didn't align.
We are still friends tho.

I dated a woman my same age but that was a total mistake. Not only did we not align...we clashed.
But, we ended on a decent note.

Personally, I think you should find someone with whom you align and not worry too much about age differences.

I don't really have 'flings'. Never did, even in high school. In college I had sex but never any commitments and no gf/bf roles...just sex (mostly from parties).

In the service I was single and alone till I met and started dating my x. Service buddy's lil sister.

I don't cheat.

I'm not sure if you are considering a younger mate or considering accepting an older mate's proposal.
What I suggest you do is sit down with them and honestly talk about needs, wants, expectations and limitations. Listen carefully and pause before answering or making plans till both of you have time to make wise decisions.
Be realistic and yes, make sure you carefully weigh age related issues before you commit.

If things are unrealistic for a relationship...then and only then consider having a 'fling'.

Choose Wisely

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 05/31/23 11:34 AM
What actually classifies a man to be a 'sissy'?
What actually classifies a woman to be 'butchy'?

Is anyone ever 100% 'sissy' or 'butchy'?

I believe masculinity and femininity, when seeking a mate is low priority compared to alignment, personality and emotional maturity.

Its been my experience, when a man chooses for femininity or a woman chooses for masculinity as their priority, the relationships seem to fail.
I chalk it up to the type of personalities which value those things over real world interaction and honesty.

"Arm Candy" is usually lacking in true intimacy.

Then there's the bigotry involved with the mind which classifies others as 'sissy' or 'butchy'.

In school (in the 60s) many of our classmates were limp-wristed and frail. Later in life I found out it was mainly from lead poisoning. (They used to put lead in house paint)
Many of the kids were just normal kids but unless we got to know them we classed them as sissies.

I learned not to label people.
I learned to look at the person and not my idea of them.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 05/31/23 08:11 AM
bi thoughts are hard to share

Bisexual relationships may not be right for you if you are seeking intimacy. Bisexual usually indicates interest in sex with either gender, sometimes at the same time.
Those sexual activities normally do not generate the type of intimacy most lonely people crave.

You might have better luck being a pet owner and finding partial intimacy with your pet while you look for someone right for you.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 05/31/23 08:03 AM
I'm unvaxxed, my gf is vaxxed.
No problems with either of us.

I sided with my body/my choice on abortion and used the same preference on the covid vaxxing issue.

Its really none of MY business how YOU treat your body.
People who abuse drugs, alcohol or other toxic stuff have mental issues which do not align with me but I do believe they have the right to do what they wish with their own bodies. Hell, I've been a tobacco user over 50 years.

Thing is...if you are looking for someone who aligns with you, why concern yourself with those who do not?
It makes no sense to put time and energy into someone not right for you.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 05/30/23 08:37 AM
Having societal expectations of what is expected of your role as a certain gender is not unreasonable

I agree with your statements and their sentiments.
However, in the context of this op, it is being used to humiliate and/or change the nature of someone thru negative opinion.
Societal expectations are just that...societal.
They establish general guidelines for the entire selected society.
This is a good thing to unify a society.
The problem is, lately (the last 75 years or so) societies have not been the ones making the social changes.

Society has relinquished control to media influence. This means the media now dictates social changes, not the society. Society has moved from control to acceptance.

A person has to be very dense and gullible not to see it. Over-exposure to media and entertainment is what dictates social norms.

On topic...
The United States is a mix of cultural and religious societies made up from individuals with different social beliefs.
With advancements in communication, people are also influnced by world cultures and religions.

What a society in India defines as a real man is not the same as how someone in the US defines a real man.
Plus, how someone in LA defines a real man is not how someone in NY defines a real man.
This misalignment of social standards breaks unity and society flourishes with unity.

To determine actual social standard requires a society to be isolated from outside influence.
No media no outside communication...for an extended period of time.
For example, the removal of all electricity for a full year might result in a very different society.
Look what happens within societies after a mega disaster.

Nearly anyone not suffering from delusion realizes there are only two human genders, man or woman (in most cases but there are over-population genetic mutations).
If you are a male...you are a REAL man.
If you are a female...You are a REAL woman.
Anyone who tries to tell you that you are not is trying to manipulate you.
Its YOUR choice to let them...OR NOT.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 05/29/23 10:58 PM
"Socially Real"

Socially you can be considered a 'real man' or a 'real woman' for a number of reasons.
The term almost always refers to a ploy to force personality traits.
Its used to manipulate the behavior of the target so they act within socially acceptable parameters.
The vehicle is generally rooted in appearance, finance, power or activity but can be extremely specific.

I wasn't implying good or bad?
I simply stated general conditions as I see it relating to how the term "Real" is used in certain social conditions.

Society is human nature...we are social creatures and our social disciplines determine how our society is cultured.
While some social agreement is needed, its not an equal agreement.
Social stigmas in a society ARE used to manipulate that society and it is usually done under the guise of acceptability withing specific social circles.

Telling someone that they are not a 'real man' or a 'real woman' affects them emotionally. It is usually done as an attempt to change a person's behavior thru implied disgrace.

It is only effective on people with low self-esteem or fragile emotional maturity and emotional stability.

In other circles of society, other social manipulation is used to do the same thing...A war veteran's patriotism, a politician's honesty and so on.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 05/29/23 11:20 AM
"REAL"

Take off your clothes and look at the spot where your legs grow together (you might have to pull back your belly flap or use a mirror).
You should be able to detect whether you are a 'real man' or a 'real woman'.
If not, go ask mommy or daddy and they can tell you. If mommy and daddy are not available, your doctor should be able to tell you.

"Socially Real"

Socially you can be considered a 'real man' or a 'real woman' for a number of reasons.
The term almost always refers to a ploy to force personality traits.
Its used to manipulate the behavior of the target so they act within socially acceptable parameters.
The vehicle is generally rooted in appearance, finance, power or activity but can be extremely specific.

If someone tells me I am not a "Real Man" I just smile because I know they are manipulators and I am not the type of person who allows other people to control my emotional contentment.
I personally don't care whether anyone thinks I am a "Real Man" or not.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 05/17/23 09:42 AM
Had to stop...heat index now at 111f

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 05/17/23 08:29 AM
Just added more movies to screenhead
Gotta go out and work on my truck (108 deg heat index!)

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 05/16/23 01:36 PM
Yet, at the end the two teams are always friendly

An illusion. What you see televised does not necessarily reflect personal feelings. Being a 'good loser and gracious winner' are conditioned into us by our society.

Competition is viscous.
Just because society teaches us to be civilized it is human nature to fight to the death.
Just look at history.
Revenge is still very strong in the human psyche.
It gets curbed (stifled) by social conditioning but if you take away the civilized conditioning and allow people to be natural, most will pursue the 'win' at all costs.
Heaven forbid there is ever a global social breakdown or cataclysmic global disaster.

If you cared to 'look'...there are many examples of "win or die mentality" in the world around us.
ESPECIALLY in the dating/mate selection world.

Failure to realize this is delusional. It is an attempt to recreate the world in fantasy. Sooner or later reality will break that fantasy, usually with dire consequences.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 05/16/23 01:19 PM
what people call Utopia because they can't see something happening is what becomes the new normal 5-10 yrs later. So in that sense "Utopia" is non-existent, or... another word for "the near future".

That is not Utopia.
The opposite of Utopia is Dystopia.

A "Utopian" society is a society which exists in perfect harmony.

A "Dystopian" society is a society which exists in perfect conflict.

Human societies are flexible (dynamic).
There can never be a "Utopia" or a "Dystopia" because One instant of disagreement destroys the Utopia and One instant of agreement destroys the Dystopia.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 05/16/23 12:43 AM
Way too many variables to classify one over the other realistically. Both have merit.

1. It depends upon your goal.
Are you looking for a mate to start your family?
Are you looking for sexual relief?
Are you looking for a life partner?
Are you looking for eye candy or arm candy to impress other people?

2. It depends upon your self-esteem.
Are you threatened by strong personalities?
Are you looking for self-respect?
Are you looking for strength?

3. It depends upon how well you know yourself.
Are you aware of your own actual appearance?
Are you aware of your own personality?
Do you realize your 'looks' fade over time?
Are you honest to yourself about your own mortality?

Are you more attracted to super-models than regular people?
How intellectual are you...do you feel at ease having conversations and discussions?
Do you have excessively high expectations?
Do you really know the 'Type' which matches you or are you fantasizing?

In reality, when selecting someone for an intimate relationship, many more factors are involved.
If you do not know yourself, you cannot make wise choices when selecting a mate.
If you allow fantasy and expectations to cloud your choices, you might experience poor results over and over till you figure it out.

If you can see the beauty in the one you choose and appreciate their personality, it doesn't really matter does it...

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 05/15/23 03:54 PM
Edited by Tom4Uhere on Mon 05/15/23 03:56 PM
I hardly drink alcohol anymore
but you could look at the website of mixology cocktail recipes and find lots of ideas for creating your own...

https://www.mixology.recipes/

or you could just plug
cocktails pinterest
into a web search

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 05/15/23 03:48 PM
I live in a modern society in a modern community.
Even as society edges towards equality there are still remnants of inequality in this modern society.

As people, we are 'conditioned' to bias. It may or may not be a purpose driven conditioning but the reality is, it still happens.

Putting bias conditioning aside for a second, there are some things which are better suited to females and some that are better suited to males.

In this modern society, people are 'usually' afforded an equal opportunity. However, that isn't necessarily how those opportunities play out in reality.
It doesn't matter if it is gender, race, religious background, political party or financial status, the bias always finds the surface.

To me, equality has everything to do with equal respect as a person. Treat people with dignity and respect until their actions prove otherwise.
Likewise, if you wish to be treated with dignity and respect you should be respectful with a sense of common decency.

If you treat others with dignity and respect, it doesn't guarantee you will be afforded the same from them. People are conditioned by bias and some can't think outside those constraints.

Understanding this allows you to realize just because you are treated unfairly (in one way or another) byy some, doesn't mean everyone will treat you like that.
The trick is to move on and keep trying.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 05/15/23 10:44 AM
All love is real or it is not love...its something else.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 05/11/23 08:04 AM
Alone in my home in Modesto and extremely lonely and feeling empty. Grieving my fiancee who recently died in her sleep from a diabetic coma.

That's awful!
Was she living with you or just staying the night?
My gf has untreated diabetes (type 2). I have type 2 also.
I've been hypoglycemic a few times. Normally mine runs high but I was reading 50-40 blood sugar and had to eat some candy and drink OJ to get my levels back up quickly. I adjusted my meds and haven't had an episode in awhile.
I worry about my gf and use my tester sometimes to check her.
Wish I had a woman to keep me company and to talk to.

You should talk with someone. Death is part of life and we all have a fatal future. Loneliness is worse having such bad feelings to deal with. You may want to talk to your doctor about it. If not, perhaps a loss group or hotline. I'm sure California has services which you could reach out to.
As for finding someone new...Keywords 'recently died' indicate you may want to deal with the loss before substituting her with a new woman.
Not only would it not be fair to the new woman it wouldn't be fair to you or your memory of your gf.

Seeking someone else to be the substitute for someone will cause turmoil in any new relationship. You are better off waiting until you have come to terms with the loss and then seek someone new that offers something new to the relationship.
Each person is unique.
Try not to apply one person's uniqueness to another. Allow each to have their own.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 05/09/23 01:27 PM
yes

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25