Community > Posts By > Tom4Uhere

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 04/03/23 10:01 PM
A violation of trust ruins the relationship.
To trust that person again depends as much on their sincerity as it does your empathy for them.

When someone violates your trust for them, the details sometimes matter but more often than not the violation was an act of deception and liars cannot be trusted.

What is important when considering re-trusting someone is how the trust was lost.
If it is a blatant disregard for you, it should be over. Learn the lesson and move on to a new someone you CAN trust.
If you merely suspect the violation, perhaps you should find out the reality before you call it a violation of trust. Fears and expectations often get in the way of the reality.

Choosing your relationships wisely, after examining their whole actual personality, decreases the likelihood of finding yourself in a relationship which has trust issues.

Its nearly impossible to be honest with someone you can't trust. Its nearly impossible to believe someone who has violated your trust.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 03/30/23 08:44 PM

The Green Berets
5.60 142 min
Col. Mike Kirby picks two teams of crack Green Berets for a mission in South Vietnam. First off is to build and control a camp that is trying to be taken by the enemy the second mission is to kidnap a North Vietnamese General.
Genre: Drama, War
Release: 1968-07-27
Director: N/A
Cast: John Wayne, David Janssen, Jim Hutton

The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean
6.90 120 min
In Vinegaroon, Texas, former outlaw Roy Bean appoints himself the judge for the region and dispenses his brand of justice as he sees fit.
Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance, Western
Release: 1972-12-01
Director: John Huston
Production: First Artists
Cast: Jack Colvin, Ned Beatty, John Huston, Richard Farnsworth, Anthony Perkins, Paul Newman, Bill McKinney, Steve Kanaly, Neil Summers, Roy Jenson, Matt Clark, Victoria Principal, Tab Hunter, Francesca Jarvis, Gary Combs, Bennie E Dobbins, Dean Smith, Jim Burk, Terry Leonard, Stephanie Epper, Jeannie Epper, Fred Brookfield, Leroy Johnson, Fred Krone, Margo Epper, Barbara J Longo, Frank Soto, Karen Carr, Lee Meza, Dolores Clark

Cleopatra
7.00 192 min
Queen Cleopatra VII of Egypt experiences both triumph and tragedy as she attempts to resist the imperial ambitions of Rome.
Genre: Drama, Romance, History, Biography
Release: 1963-06-12
Director: Joseph L. Mankiewicz
Production: Twentieth Century Fox, MCL Films SA, Walwa Films SA
Cast: Rex Harrison, Roddy McDowall, Francesca Annis, Hume Cronyn, Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Martin Landau, Andrew Keir, Martin Benson, Michael Hordern, George Cole, Robert Stephens, Michael Gwynn, Carroll OConnor, John Hoyt, Cesare Danova, Douglas Wilmer, Grégoire Aslan, Kenneth Haigh, Marne Maitland, Herbert Berghof, Andrew Faulds, Pamela Brown, John Doucette, John Cairney, Isabel Cooley, Richard OSullivan, Gwen Watford, Jacqueline Chan, Elisabeth Welch

Jeremiah Johnson
7.60 108 min
A mountain man who wishes to live the life of a hermit becomes the unwilling object of a long vendetta by the Crow tribe and proves to be a match for their warriors in single combat on the early frontier.
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Western
Release: 1972-05-07
Director: Sydney Pollack
Production: Warner Bros
Cast: Robert Redford, Jack Colvin, Allyn Ann McLerie, Matt Clark, Paul Benedict, Joaquín Martínez, Stefan Gierasch, Will Geer, Charles Tyner, Richard Angarola, Josh Albee, Delle Bolton

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 03/30/23 06:51 PM
Just to add for those who don't know
BIOS = Basic Input Output System

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 03/30/23 02:19 PM
I picked up two slabs of Baby Back Ribs for $2.99 lb. Just got finished prepin the grill

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 03/30/23 06:53 AM
I'd imagine that all depends upon why it is the last day.

Perhaps its a bit more important to think about what you would say to yourself. After all, when he/she is gone you still have yourself to contend with.

It would probably be wise to realize you had feelings for them at one time so they must have something you are attracted to.
Since it didn't work...might be a good idea to examine what didn't work and why you allowed the relationship to go on as long as it did.

Try to separate your wise decisions from the not-so-wise decisions and make an effort to not make the same wrong decisions next time.

Nobody likes to get a final letter unless the relationship is so toxic its a relief.
Try to be gentle and respectful, even if they are not. Keep your word...If you say its over make sure its over. Nobody wants to have their heart on a yo-yo.

If it is the final word there's no reason to bring up the arguments or make promises. If its over...end it.
No more meets, no more phone calls and no more contact...at least for a few months.
You can't start a new relationship with someone else clinging in your heart. Its not fair to your new love and its not fair to yourself.

Try to remember you cared for them at one time so they can't be all bad. Choose to remember the good parts and focus on why you did and how you felt to make them happen. Then apply that wisdom in your next relationship.
Be able to recognize the red flags. Examine what happened and apply that wisdom to your next relationship so you don't keep making the same mistakes over and over.

The definition of stupidity is making the same mistakes expecting better results.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 03/29/23 10:45 PM
While I can understand your sentiments Micaela, it has more significance when you are young and wanting to start a family with someone.
Money is important but money is not the root cause of fighting, merely a symptom.

Fighting usually begins when there is a lack of honest communication in the relationship. Violating honesty tends to destroy trust and for a relationship to work you must trust one another fully.

Money, when you have plenty, is not the issue. What happens if money gets tight? Financial difficulties affect the inner self worth. When self-esteem takes a hit, we not only lie to others, we tend to lie to ourselves.

This is because we haven't mastered our own self-esteem and inner worth. We rely on money (wealth) to prop up our contentment.

For most of my life (including my 25 year marriage) I was high middle class, single income.
Having raised 4 children on a single income presented money issues which were handled by making sure I knew my priorities.
That my family always comes first.
We raised our children in a loving home.
I couldn't afford everything I wanted but we did pretty good.

My divorce was not money, it was a trust issue.

I've been disabled for over 10 years now. I make 1/4th the income I once had. I manage my money using the wisdom my life has given me.
I keep my priorities inline with my limitations and I have plenty of money for myself, which includes a girlfriend.

I've dated women who focus on money and they never seem content, even when there is plenty of money to live.
To me, they suffer from delusions about self-worth. Usually accompanied by self-esteem issues.
My GF is the opposite of that.

Its important to note we both have already had children, already experienced marriage and we both have experienced money issues in our lives.

I agree money is important for living but so is love. However, what is more important than both is how we manage ourselves.
Inner contentment.

Inner contentment is a result of self honesty and self respect. For a relationship to truly work, I believe you must be in control of your self.
That inner self-control and honesty allows you to make wise decisions which in turn, bring love and wealth.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 03/29/23 10:04 PM

Operation Fortune: Ruse de guerre
6.40 114 min
Special agent Orson Fortune and his team of operatives recruit one of Hollywood's biggest movie stars to help them on an undercover mission when the sale of a deadly new weapons technology threatens to disrupt the world order.
Genre: Thriller, Comedy, Action
Release: 2023-01-12
Director: Guy Ritchie
Production: Miramax, Tencent Pictures, STX Films
Cast: Hugh Grant, Aubrey Plaza, Jason Statham

The Toy
5.80 102 min
An underemployed reporter finds himself literally purchased as a toy for a rich spoiled brat.
Genre: Comedy
Release: 1982-12-10
Director: Richard Donner
Production: Columbia Pictures, Rastar Pictures, Delphi Films
Cast: Ned Beatty, Richard Pryor, Jackie Gleason, Wilfrid Hyde White, Stocker Fontelieu, BJ Hopper, Annazette Chase, Tony King, Scott Schwartz, Teresa Ganzel, Don Hood, Virginia Capers, Ray Spruell, Karen Leslie Lyttle, Linda McCann

Brewster's Millions
6.50 102 min
A minor-league baseball player must spend $30 million in 30 days in order to inherit $300 million. However, he's not allowed to own any assets, destroy the money, gift it, give it to charity, or tell anyone about the deal.
Release: 1985-05-22
Director: Walter Hill
Production: Universal Pictures, Davis Entertainment
Cast: Stephen Collins, John Candy, Richard Pryor, Jerry Orbach, Hume Cronyn, Pat Hingle, Lonette Mckee, Peter Jason, Joe Grifasi, David White, Tovah Feldshuh, David Wohl, Ji Tu Cumbuka, Jerome Dempsey, Milt Kogan

Romancing the Stone
6.90 106 min
A mousy romance novelist sets off for Colombia to ransom her kidnapped sister, and soon finds herself in the middle of a dangerous adventure hunting for treasure with a mercenary rogue.
Genre: Comedy, Adventure, Romance, Action
Release: 1984-03-24
Director: Robert Zemeckis
Production: Twentieth Century Fox, Nina Saxon Film Design, El Corazon Producciones SA
Cast: Kathleen Turner, Danny DeVito, Michael Douglas, Paco Morayta, Alfonso Arau, Holland Taylor, Rodrigo Puebla, Mary Ellen Trainor, Zack Norman, Manuel Ojeda, Eve Smith, José Chávez, Joe Nesnow, Evita Muñoz Chachita, Camillo García

The Jewel of the Nile
HD 6.10 106 min
When Joan Wilder is abducted while on a trip along the Nile, her boyfriend, Jack Colton and pal Ralph rush to rescue her and retrieve a fabled jewel.
Genre: Comedy, Adventure, Romance, Action
Release: 1985-12-04
Director: Lewis Teague
Production: Twentieth Century Fox, Stone Group Pictures
Cast: Kathleen Turner, Danny DeVito, Michael Douglas, Holland Taylor, Spyros Fokas, Avner Eisenberg, Paul David Magid, Howard Jay Patterson, Randall Edwin Nelson, Samuel Ross Williams, Timothy Daniel Furst, Hamid Fillali, Guy Cuevas, Peter DePalma, Mark Daly Richards

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 03/28/23 01:10 PM
Phil Keaggy - "Salvation Army Band"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c5ba3QqSXA

Phil Keaggy:"Shades of Green"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wpn6LVxX0s

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 03/28/23 08:17 AM
I like a nice thick buffalo (bison) steak
A few ears of maise (corn on the cob)
A mug of steaming hot bear fat (rendered)
Baked potato
Peanut brittle
Apple pie
Elderberry wine
Popcorn
Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and boysenberries
Radishes, turnips, rhubarb, celery
Cherries, peaches, plums
Gator sausage
pecans, walnuts, chestnuts, butternuts

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 03/28/23 07:56 AM

My dad took me to his record shop and let me pick any record I wanted.

First album I bought with my own money

First 45 rpm record I bought with my own money

First 8-track tape of a band collection

First cassette tape replacement for band collection

First CD replacement for band collection

First VHS live concert

First DVD music album

First full album mp4 download replacement for cd which replaced the cassette which replaced the 8 track tape which replaced the album

First online music download site I used

First record player I bought with my own money

First 8-track tape player I bought

First car 8-track am/fm radio (came with the car)

First home stereo system

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 03/27/23 09:43 PM

Club Paradise
5.10 96 min
A retired Chicago firefighter partners with a reggae singer to turn a seedy Caribbean nightclub into a resort for affluent tourists.
Release: 1986-07-11
Director: Harold Ramis
Production: Warner Bros
Cast: Robin Williams, Jimmy Cliff, Rick Moranis, Joanna Cassidy, Eugene Levy, Peter Otoole, Brian Doyle Murray, Simon Jones, Adolph Caesar, Andrea Martin, Robin Duke, Steven Kampmann, Joe Flaherty, Mary Gross, Twiggy

Moving
6.10 89 min
Arlo accepts what seems to him to be a dream promotion to Idaho. He soon discovers, however, that moving has its own share of problems.
Release: 1988-03-04
Director: Alan Metter
Production: Warner Bros, Brooksfilms
Cast: Richard Pryor, Stacey Dash, Beverly Todd, Randy Quaid, Gordan Jump, Dana Carvey, King Kong Bundy, Rodney Dangerfield

We Have a Ghost
6.10 126 min
Finding a ghost named Ernest haunting their new home turns Kevin's family into overnight social media sensations. But when Kevin and Ernest investigate the mystery of Ernest's past, they become a target of the CIA.
Genre: Comedy, Adventure, Family
Release: 2023-02-24
Director: Christopher Landon
Production: Temple Hill Entertainment, Legendary Entertainment
Cast: Anthony Mackie, David Harbour, Jahi Diapos, Allo Winston

Fury
7.50 134 min
A grizzled tank commander makes tough decisions as he and his crew fight their way across Germany in April, 1945.
Genre: Drama, Action, War
Release: 2014-10-17
Director: David Ayer
Production: Columbia Pictures, QED International, LStar Capital
Cast: Shia LaBeouf, Brad Pitt, Logan Lerman, Michael Peña, Jon Bernthal, Scott Eastwood

Fat Man and Little Boy
6.50 127 min
This film reenacts the Manhattan Project, the secret wartime project in New Mexico where the first atomic bombs were designed and built.
Genre: Drama, History, War, Biography
Release: 1989-10-20
Director: Roland Joffé
Production: Paramount Pictures, Lightmotive
Cast: John Cusack, Laura Dern, Natasha Richardson, John C Mcginley, Paul Newman, Todd Field, Ed Lauter, Clark Gregg, Bonnie Bedelia, Jim True Frost, Del Close, Ron Vawter, Madison Mason, Dwight Schultz, Arthur Holden, Mary Pat Gleason, Allan Corduner, Jon DeVries, James Eckhouse, Ron Frazier, Krzysztof Pieczynski, Logan Ramsey, Don Pugsley, Gerald Hiken, Fred Thompson, Joe DAngerio, John Considine, Michael Brockman, Péter Halász, Donald MacKechnie

I want to see:

Oppenheimer (2023)

The story of American scientist J. Robert Oppenheimer and his role in the development of the atomic bomb.

Director: Christopher Nolan
Writers: Christopher Nolan, Kai Bird, Martin Sherwin

Starring: Cillian Murphy, Emily Blunt, Gary Oldman, Matt Damon, Robert Downey Jr., Casey Affleck, James Remar

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 03/27/23 05:04 PM
My gf and I listen to playlists in WinAmp on the weekends. Usually easy listening or gentle blues.

I have some song for you to listen to when deciding if that date is the right one for you.

Ask yourself if they are capeabler of singing these while holding you and gazing into your eyes?
If they might, you might want to see if you can return the feeling.

The first song is one by the pianist for Supertramp, Roger Hodgson.

The album is Eye of The Storm and you should be able to find it at amazon or any place which sells music.

Only Because Of You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE5SwypNrDM
Search for the free mp3

Another is Meatloaf from the Bat Out Of Hell Album

For Cryin Out Loud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KyHDNQkBSA

and finally...
From Nazareth's Greatest Hits Album

Sunshine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0IlSoM-lDo

When you find someone who can feel these things only for you, your quest will be over.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Fri 03/24/23 02:23 PM
Current Weather 4:18 PM
75°F Mostly cloudy
RealFeel® 80°
RealFeel Shade™ 79°

Wind
SE 11 mph
Wind Gusts
17 mph

Humidity
92%
Indoor Humidity
92% (Extremely Humid)

Cloud Cover
85%
Visibility
9 mi
Cloud Ceiling
3700 ft

Night 3/24
70°Lo
RealFeel® 66°
Cloudy and warm; breezy this evening, then showers and a heavier thunderstorm late; storms can bring damaging winds and a tornado

Wind SSW 12 mph
Wind Gusts 25 mph
Probability of Precipitation 86%
Probability of Thunderstorms 52%

Day 3/25
81°Hi
RealFeel® 86°
RealFeel Shade™ 80°
Mostly sunny

Max UV Index 8 Very High
Wind SSW 9 mph
Wind Gusts 16 mph
Probability of Precipitation 18%
Probability of Thunderstorms 4%
Cloud Cover23%

Night 3/25
64°Lo
RealFeel® 61°
Warm with increasing cloudiness; periods of rain and a thunderstorm late

Wind S 7 mph
Wind Gusts 10 mph
Probability of Precipitation 90%
Probability of Thunderstorms 54%
Rain 0.68 in
Hours of Precipitation 4
Cloud Cover 52%

Tom4Uhere's photo
Fri 03/24/23 08:07 AM
I spent the last 9 days relabeling my actor movie collections so I can add them to my forums index of movies to look for.

What I did is open my hard drives and use imdb to add pertinent info to the file names for each movie I have.
Now, I am using that collection to load the indexes with new titles to create pages in my forum.
I am still adding titles to the indexes.

Once that is complete, I will be making pages for each movie so my members and visitors can watch them and talk about them.

Right now I have 130 actors which I collect (not counting the movie sets they have). These movies are stand alone films which do not have connections to other films. I will be adding their sets info as well.
In addition to renaming the files, I am also writing a .rtd which gives me a quick list without searching the drives. This makes it easier to add those titles to the forum indexes.

A small collection as an example:

Willem Dafoe

444: Last Day on Earth (2011) w dafoe s leigh n lyonne 4.5 end of world scifi fantasy drama
Anamorph (2007) w dafoe 4.5 psychological horror
Antichrist (2009) w dafoe
John Carter (2012) w dafoe t kitsch l collins m strong j purefoy th church 7.0
Shadow of the Vampire (2000) w dafoe j malkovich u keir e izzard 6.0 vampire filmmaking horror drama
Siberia (2019) w dafoe d sichov s mcburney 3.5 dream fantasy horror drama
The Lighthouse (2019) r pattinson w dafoe v karaman 7.0 mermaid
The Northman (2022) w dafoe n kidman e hawke 7.0 viking action drama
The Reckoning (2003) w dafoe p bettany m aguilera t hardy b cox 6.5 actor play mystery crime drama
Togo (2019) w dafoe jl nicholson r dormer 8.5 sled dog adventure drama
White Sands (1992) w dafoe me mastrantonio m rourke 6.0 act crime drama

Tom4Uhere's photo
Fri 03/24/23 07:43 AM
If you are using online dating apps to find someone special the goal should be a face to face in real-life meet.

Virtual:
= almost or nearly as described, but not completely or according to strict definition.
= not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so.

"A virtual meeting is a form of communication that enables people in different physical locations to use their mobile or internet connected devices to meet in the same virtual room."

It only makes sense to me if I want to take a virtual relationship to the next level I need to meet them face to face.
Not trade one virtual interface with another.

With phone conversations, unless you actually met the person on the other end, they could be anyone.

Even video can be misleading these days. Anything could be happening off-screen.

Online conversations are input/output regulated.
One person writes something and sends it.
The other person reads it and composes a response and sends it back.

Email and forum conversations are not time regulated. A person has time to compose a message or a response. When posting in these forums, I look up information, reread the messages and often compose a response which fits exactly what I want to say. Seldomly do I respond instantly.
This is because I know if I write something which can be taken wrong, it has the chance to be taken wrong.
In face to face interaction, responses are spontaneous and often reflect how I feel at the time.
Instant messaging is a bit more spontaneous but still has the element of personal review before you send the message.

If you are looking for an intimate relationship with the other person, honesty and spontaneity are vital in making wise choices. Part of that honesty is found in physical signals we give off while conversing. You also get environmental signals to cue you into the other's degree of honesty.

Let's use smoking as an example...

During your online interaction they tell you they don't smoke. Okay, you accept that proclamation.

When you meet in real-life they have cigarette burns on their clothes, you can smell the nicotine and their teeth and fingers are stained. The longer you are with them, the more fidgety they become.

M2, Whatsapp, FB, tinder and all the other virtual meeting places are fine for fantasy interaction.
If you want a real relationship with a real person who is really what they say they are...you MUST meet and interact with them in person...unscripted and spontaneously.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 03/22/23 08:53 PM

Disclosure
6.10 128 min
A computer specialist is sued for sexual harassment by a former lover turned boss who initiated the act forcefully, which threatens both his career and his personal life.
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Release: 1994-11-28
Director: Barry Levinson
Production: Warner Bros, Baltimore Pictures
Cast: Demi Moore, Dennis Miller, Donald Sutherland, Michael Douglas, Dylan Baker, Jacqueline Kim, Roma Maffia, Suzie Plakson, Caroline Goodall, Rosemary Forsyth, Nicholas Sadler, Michael Chieffo, Faryn Einhorn, Joe Urla, Joseph Attanasio

Criminal
6.30 113 min
In a last-ditch effort to stop a diabolical plot, a dead CIA operative's memories, secrets and skills are implanted into a death-row inmate in hopes that he will complete the operative's mission.
Genre: Drama, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Crime, Mystery
Release: 2016-04-15
Director: Ariel Vromen
Production: Summit Entertainment, Campbell Grobman Films, BenderSpink
Cast: Kevin Costner, Ryan Reynolds, Gal Gadot

The Negotiator
7.30 140 min
In a desperate attempt to prove his innocence, a skilled police negotiator accused of corruption and murder takes hostages in a government office to gain the time he needs to find the truth.
Genre: Drama, Thriller, Action, Crime, Mystery
Release: 1998-07-29
Director: F. Gary Gray
Production: Mandeville Films
Cast: Samuel L Jackson, Kevin Spacey, David Morse

Patriot's Day
7.30 133 min
The story of the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing and the aftermath, which includes the city-wide manhunt to find the terrorists responsible.
Genre: Drama, Thriller, History
Release: 2016-11-17
Director: Peter Berg
Production: Lionsgate, TIK Films, CBS Films
Cast: John Goodman, Mark Wahlberg, Michelle Monaghan, Rachel Brosnahan, Jake Picking, Dicky Eklund Jr, Rhet Kidd, Frank Czarnowski, Christopher OShea, Lana Condor, Michael Marchand, Jerry Dwyer Jr, Patrick Wensing, Michael Chuah, Sang bae Kim

Unthinkable
7.00 97 min
A psychological thriller centered around a black-ops interrogator and an F.B.I. Agent who press a suspect terrorist into divulging the location of three nuclear weapons set to detonate in the U.S.
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Release: 2010-05-26
Director: Gregor Jordan
Production: Sidney Kimmel Entertainment, Kimmel International
Cast: Samuel L Jackson, Gil Bellows, Carrie Anne Moss, Michael Sheen, Stephen Root, Martin Donovan, Lora Kojovic, Vincent Laresca

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 03/22/23 02:20 PM
been practicing hypnosis for a few years and psychadelics for decades

If you ever get a chance you might try a sensory deprivation tank.
I expored those in college.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 03/22/23 09:36 AM
I've done extensive memory training...even paid for Dale Carnegie classes for memory training and public speaking.

I can command vivid, detailed memories with ease.

I agree, music is a major memory influence as well as discussions, tastes, odors and situations.

Its not really the holidays which cause my memories but more of the look of a decoration accompanied by odors, weather or sounds.

If I talk about my younger days of partying or trippin on acid I can also recall how I felt at that time.

When I see people doing things which I have done or children behaving as I did, it also brings detailed memories of my youth.

Even certain days of the year can inspire memories of days long past.

Memories are reinforced by applying associations to what you want to remember. The only issue I have found is with such a full life, associations overlap and I get multiple distinct memories for similar associations...which tends to make dates (birthdays, anniversaries, etc...) challenging.

Degenerative brain disorders do not run in my family. I'll probably remember nearly my whole life until I die...barring head trauma.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 03/21/23 08:30 PM

Flashpoint
6.40 93 min
Two U.S. border patrolmen find a buried 20+ year old jeep in the desert with a skeleton, rifle and $800,000. They keep the money. Suddenly, the FBI shows a lot of interest in the car.
Genre: Drama, Thriller, Action, Crime, Mystery
Release: 1984-08-31
Director: William Tannen
Production: HBO Pictures, Silver Screen Partners
Cast: Kurtwood Smith, Rip Torn, Tess Harper, Miguel Ferrer, Kris Kristofferson, Guy Boyd, Roberts Blossom, Treat Williams, Jean Smart, Kevin Conway, Terry Alexander, Barry Davis, Dick ONeill, Joaquín Martínez, Mark Slade, William Frankfather, Nora Heflin, Henry Kendrick, Robert Elliott, Ana Auther, Sam Edelman, Robin Wayne Fugett, Justin Lord, Will Morton, Grant Wheeler

Next of Kin
5.80 108 min
Truman, a Chicago cop, sets out to find the killer of his brother. Meanwhile, another of his brothers, Briar (a hillbilly) decides to find the killer himself.
Genre: Thriller, Action, Crime
Release: 1989-10-20
Director: John Irvin
Production: Lorimar Film Entertainment
Cast: Bill Paxton, Helen Hunt, Adam Baldwin, Patrick Swayze, Liam Neeson, Ben Stiller, Andreas Katsulas, Michael J Pollard

Nighthawks
6.30 99 min
When one of Europe's most lethal terrorists shows up in New York, an elite undercover cop is assigned to take him down by any means necessary.
Release: 1981-04-10
Director: Bruce Malmuth,Gary Nelson
Production: Universal Pictures
Cast: Sylvester Stallone, Rutger Hauer, Billy Dee Williams

Passenger 57
5.90 84 min
An airline security expert must take action when he finds himself trapped on a passenger jet when terrorists seize control of it.
Release: 1992-11-06
Director: Kevin Hooks
Cast: Bruce Payne, Tom Sizemore, Wesley Snipes

Con Air
6.90 115 min
Newly-paroled ex-con and former U.S. Ranger Cameron Poe finds himself trapped in a prisoner-transport plane when the passengers seize control.
Release: 1997-06-06
Director: Simon West
Production: Touchstone Pictures, Jerry Bruckheimer Films
Cast: John Cusack, Nicolas Cage, John Malkovich

Before I Wake
6.20 97 min
A couple adopt an orphaned child whose dreams - and nightmares - manifest physically as he sleeps.
Genre: Drama, Thriller, Fantasy, Horror
Release: 2018-01-05
Director: Mike Flanagan
Production: Intrepid Pictures, Demarest Films, MICA Entertainment
Cast: Thomas Jane, Kate Bosworth, Jacob Tremblay

Bird On A Wire
6.00 110 min
An old flame discovers her ex-boyfriend from the past is a relocated FBI informant out to stop the bad guys.
Genre: Comedy, Action
Release: 1990-05-18
Director: John Badham
Production: Universal Pictures, Interscope Communications, The Badham Cohen Group
Cast: Mel Gibson, David Carradine, Goldie Hawn

Bulletproof Monk
5.40 104 min
Based on the very underground comic book of the same name, a Tibetan monk becomes a mentor to a young street punk and tries teaching him how to protect the scroll of ultimate power from a secret Nazi organization bent on world domination.
Genre: Comedy, Action, Fantasy
Release: 2003-04-16
Director: Paul Hunter
Production: Lakeshore Entertainment, Metro Goldwyn Mayer MGM, Mosaic
Cast: Seann William Scott, Jaime King, Yun Fat Chow

Captain Ron
5.80 100 min
A Chicagoan inherits an old yacht. He, his wife, daughter and son fly to a Caribbean island and hire a dubious Captain Ron to sail them on an adventure to Miami.
Genre: Comedy, Adventure
Release: 1992-09-18
Director: Thom Eberhardt
Production: Touchstone Pictures, Permut Presentations, Touchwood Pacific Partners 1
Cast: Kurt Russell, Martin Short, JA Preston, Mary Kay Place, Benjamin Salisbury, Meadow Sisto, Sunshine Logroño, Jorge Luis Ramos

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 03/20/23 10:31 PM
"I Love You"
"I will always Love you"

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25