Community > Posts By > Tom4Uhere

Tom4Uhere's photo
Fri 04/28/23 08:15 PM
A lot of wisdom to be had here.
Blondey is accurate, Patrick has a grasp.

Its important to know people use this site for as many reasons as there are people using this site.

It's few and far between to actually connect with someone with exactly the same goals as you.
It doesn't mean it won't happen but you will find many that can't be on that page of life with you.

I've been disabled a bit over 15 years now...can't work. I was patient. I was comfortable with myself and my condition. I met someone thru M2 and it is still going, years alter and she KNOWS my situation.

This tells me there are women that can look past the obvious and pursue those that are actually worthy of love.
BUT...you can't get there if the disability or your conditions resulting from it keep you from shining bright.
Its a conscious effort you have to dedicate yourself to. You have to be more than first appearances and some women actually look for that.

If you are looking for something right away, thinking it will fix your funk, yer badly mistaken. Its a fatal mistake many people in similar situations make.
You have to fix your funk first! Then, good things follow.

If you must, rewrite your profile and post a new pic. First tho, sit down (sober) and write a list of the 10 Best things about yourself right now. Then, before you rewrite that profile, give it a week and read that list and fine tune it so it describes only the best of you....The, rewrite that profile.
If you have to, practice your 'look' in front of a mirror until you get a look you want to show your perspective interest and note how you feel when you look that way.
Then snap a picture of yourself when you feel that way.

There are many sides to me so I posted a bunch of pics showing me at different times of my life, gives them a bit of history and my gf thought that was pretty cool that I did that.

Then, you gotta have the confidence to actually go meet with that person. Be that person you described and be genuine to yourself.
Be respectful even if you don't think its a good match, remember she has feelings too.

Read the forums. You can find a lot of info on how to act and what to expect. Yeah, there's a lot of nonsense but sometimes you will find info worth considering for your own goals.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 04/26/23 08:43 AM
Are better discussed with my partner, personally than on a public forum.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 04/25/23 09:06 PM
honestly I wrote this at a rather down point and generally this is more of my attitude I did word it rather poorly wh I had hoped to start was a discussion regarding the topic

The point I was trying to make, considering this is primarily a dating site, is stating you are disabled as a method to gain a date is different from being disabled and being able to function despite that fact. In the latter case, the disability is is merely a state of fact.

From reading your comments in this discussion I clearly see your disability is a big part of your depression. You have allowed your self-esteem to take a hit. This is you placing your disability (and depression) more important than finding someone who accepts you as you are.
The act of being yourself is clouded by your need to focus on the disability and the resulting depression is fed by the disability.

Fixing your depression is more than just telling yourself stories to try to make yourself feel better. It needs to be an internally honest discipline to function despite your disability.
The self-honesty is crucial to finding your healthy self-esteem...not because of your disability but because inside you will know you are more than that disability.

Its better to display what you are than what you are not. If you point out your disability and focus on it to all you meet, they WILL focus on it. If you point out and focus on what you are really good at, they will focus on that. Then if the disability gets in the way, you can talk honestly about it.

If someone truly cares for you, they will care for you with or without the disability. You don't have to point it out, just don't lie about it if they ask.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 04/25/23 09:12 AM
I believe y'all are talking about chaos and order.
On the surface, it appears those are two different aspects of existence. Two opposite ends of a scale.

The nature of the Universe is chaos but there is order within that chaos. Events are chaotic but events also occur in a series of orderly, predictable outcomes.

Conditions change constantly because time is a factor. Time is the 'flow' of state changes. In a static state, time does not exist. Nothing changes. There is no heat...no movement. Everything, everywhere is frozen. The 'truest form' of absolute zero.

As soon as something moves, absolute zero (static state) changes to 'dynamic state'. Heat is generated. Heat which radiates and affects nearby static states making them dynamic as well. The range of the change starts below quantum. Perhaps at the termion level.
At the elemental particle level of matter, movement is registered by each elements spin.
The mass and spin determine its charge. The charge creates force, force is carried by bosons.
At absolute zero all termions are static (no spin) they still may have mass but there is no movement of that mass and with no spin, no force is generated and there is no force carriers (bosons).
In the static state, energy is is non-existing. All the energy is locked away in the static state of the termion.

If our current science is accurate all the Universe is predictable by calculating the elementary mass of every termion in it.

Chaos occurs at the moment of movement. If nothing moves, the static state is preserved and you have a pristine Universe.
Time does not occur.
The moment something moves (dynamic state) time occurs.

Quantum theory supports entanglement. Two or more elemental particles are linked. Changing one, changes the others, even over distance.
If entanglement did not exist, movement at one particle would transfer heat to all its surrounding particles in a predictable pattern.
It would show as time occurring in an outward radiating pattern from a definite center.
What we actually see is time seemingly occurring universally. This can be explained by entanglement. Perhaps certain termions are entangled universally.

Time runs differently in orbit than it does on the ground. This is a common misconception. Time itself is constant, what is different is how we register it (perception). The human mind registers time as a constant flow; past to present to future at a constant rate of change. Our minds keep us in the awareness of the present. To us, time is constant and always changing. It is our memories which create the past and our expectations which predict the future.

The future is predicted on our own assessment of memory related to current events related to patterns of past occurrences.
This ability to predict future events is not equal for all people. Each of us have some ability to predict and some of us have exceptional ability to predict.

simple example:
When you walk, you you use predictability for each and every step. When you move your foot outward you step out believing there is a solid surface for you to place your foot and shift your balance.
As you walk, you make this prediction over and over again which reinforces your prediction strategy. You walk, without thinking about it in a constant flow of movement.
BUT:
If you are walking along and you do not find that solid surface for your foot, you fall or trip which sends a shock to your senses because your predictive flow was changed and you didn't notice.
So for a bit afterward, you look before you step until you are sure your predictions are now accurate again. Then its back to automatic.

Was it your destiny to fall? Was it your fate?
Or... was it something you did or did not do which caused you to fall? If you had been looking where you stepped and corrected your stride you may not have fallen. You would have simply changed your fate, determined a new destiny for yourself.

The nature of the Universe is chaotic. "Sensitive dependence on initial conditions" (the butterfly effect) is pattern prediction in an isolated pocket of awareness.
Destiny is determined by your own pocket of awareness. Fate is determined by your actions within your pocket of awareness.

What you do or don't do directly affects your pocket of awareness. What you do or don't do personally does not directly affect someone else half a world away. Getting on the bus instead of the train in New York City does not affect someone else driving their car in Sydney unless some outside force transmits that decision to that person in Sydney AND it causes them to change their mind.

The person deciding to drive their car in Sydney did not have their destiny changed by you deciding to take the train in New York City. And vice versa.

In NYC, you taking the bus instead of the train may align you with someone you never new existed who becomes your mate eventually but that was not destiny or fate because there are too many factors involved to make it predictable. Them being there at just the right moment to meet you is purely chaotic. Its what you do when you meet them and what they do when they meet you that determines your fate which results in your destiny.

Your fate is determined by your capacity to affect change in your life. Your fate determines your destiny. Your wisdom is how well you manage your fate to reach a desired destiny.

You can change your destiny by changing your fate but you can also change your fate by using wisdom.
If fate can be changed, it is not a law of nature.
If you are walking along and stop yourself from stepping into a hole, your wisdom changed your fate which also changes your destiny.
You were destined to fall into that hole. You stopped walking. You changed your fate thru a decision. Because you acted, your destiny has changed. Your wisdom caused you to change your action.

Its the chaos in the Universe which causes unexpected outcomes. Outside forces can and do change your fate which in turn change your destiny. There is no way to change your destiny if your city gets nuked while you are there. You are unable to change your fate no matter what because you did not have the wisdom to leave the city in time. I don't live in a target zone. That is my choice. I choose to determine my fate in such a way I am not placing myself in a position where my destiny can be changed bu that specific outside force. It is within my own control, thus it is in my fate.

There are multiple factors in ones destiny which occur outside your own fate.
For instance, you want to meet someone new and different so you take the bus instead of the train today.
There is no way you can know if you will meet that one special someone today. Your fate is in chaos.
You meet someone you are really interested in knowing better. You say "Hello". The chaos has started to change to your fate.
If that person is receptive to you, your fate is reinforced by this particular outside force.
If that person is not receptive to you, your fate is still reinforced by an outside force.
Your destiny is determined by this outside force.
But, what you do next, using your wisdom...determines how your destiny will unfold.
From a different view, its best not to forget your chance encounter is also determined by the other's perceptions as well.
It take two to make or break a relationship.
If that person wants absolutely nothing to do with you, your destined relationship will not develop.
If you lie to reach your desire, you have changed the fate of your encounter with a fantasy and reality will eventually show thru and your destiny will not be your hearts desire but your heart's demise.
This is where wisdom changes your fate to reach your destiny.

When you use wisdom to make your decisions you directly affect your own fate and in doing so, you affect your own destiny.
Always...
Choose wisely!

Tom4Uhere's photo
Sun 04/23/23 09:48 AM
Populated from
Freelance (TBA)
The Janson Directive (TBA)
The King (TBA)
The Quest for Vengeance (TBA)
From a Buick 8 (TBA)
Revival (TBA)
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon (TBA)
The Little Green God of Agony (TBA)
The Long Walk (TBA)
Astro Boy (TBA)
Faith (TBA)
Gundam (TBA)
Harbinger (TBA)
Impulse (TBA)
Incorruptible (TBA)
Irredeemable (TBA)
Mega Man (TBA)
Miraculous (TBA)
One-Punch Man (TBA)
Overwatch (TBA)
Rebel's Run (TBA)
Tiger & Bunny (TBA)
Turok (TBA)

Masters of the Universe (2024)

Movie Boxed Sets

Out of Alcatraz (TBA)
Bad Boys 4: (TBA)
Commando (TBA)
Five Brothers (TBA)
The Fugitive (TBA)
Rainbow Six (TBA)
John Wick Chapter 5: (TBA)
Now You See Me 3: (TBA) m caine d franco
Rush Hour 4 Grumpy [working title] (TBA) j chan c tucker l elle
Safe House 2 (TBA) nb carter
San Andreas 2 (TBA) d johnson p giamatti
Shanghai Dawn [DevHell] (TBA) j chan o wilson
Wanted 2 (TBA)
Wolf Warrior 3 (TBA)
Akira (TBA)
Gundam I: The Live-Action Movie (TBA)
Untitled Power Rangers film reboot (TBA)
Bad Dads (TBA)
Brewster's Billions (TBA)
Car Wash (TBA)
City Hunter (TBA)
Legally Blonde 3 (TBA)
Mr. and Mrs. Jones (TBA)
Private Benjamin (TBA)
Spy 2 (TBA) j statham
The Children of the Roses (TBA)
Triplets (TBA) a schwarzenegger d devito e murphy
Faces of Death Remake (TBA)
Cleopatra (TBA) g gadot
Goodfellas (TBA)
White Jazz (TBA)
Sunset Boulevard (TBA)
The Cowboys (TBA)
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (TBA)
Angel Heart (TBA)
Annabelle 4: (TBA)
Army of the Dead 2: Planet of the Dead (TBA)
The Conjuring 4 (TBA)
Throttle (TBA)
Horror in the High Desert 3: Firewatch (TBA)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 10 (TBA)
Winnie-The-Pooh: Blood and Honey 2 (TBA)
Piranha Lake (TBA)
Piranha Rising (TBA)
Wolfman (TBA) r gosling
Alien 7: Awakening (TBA) [post-production]
AvP 3: {Rumored}
Edge of Tomorrow: Live, Die, Repeat and Repeat (TBA)
Occupation 3: Rainfall {Chapter 2} (TBA)
Occupation 4: Rainfall {Chapter 3} (TBA)
Preadator 6: (TBA) {Rumored}
R4: Furya (TBA) v diesel
R5: Underverse (Rumored) v diesel
The Thing 4: (TBA)
Camp Rock 3 (TBA)
Fiddler on the Roof (TBA) ~ In Development
1984 (TBA)
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo (TBA)
Big Trouble in Little China (TBA)
Bright 2 (TBA) ?
Cyborg Nemesis: The Dark Rift (TBA) s mitchell v klyn t batson
Forbidden Planet (TBA)
Ghost (TBA)
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters 2 (TBA)
Iron Sky 3: The Ark (TBA) a garcia u keir s paul
Maleficent 3: (TBA)
Pirates of the Caribbean 6: Return Of Karken (TBA) j depp o bloom
Sherlock Holmes 3: (TBA) r downyjr j law
Stargate (TBA)
They Live (TBA)
8 O'Clock in the Morning (TBA)
When Worlds Collide (TBA) in development
Untitled Dick Tracy Project (TBA)
Doc Savage (TBA)
Lucy 2 (TBA)
The Old Guard 2: Force Multiplied (TBA)
Spawn (TBA)
Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts (2023)
Transformers 8: (TBA)
Transformers 9: (TBA)
Venom 3: (TBA)
White Men Can't Jump (TBA)
The Cannonball Run (TBA)
The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner (TBA)
Six Pack (TBA)
Slap Shot (TBA)
The Fighter 2 (TBA)
Victory (TBA)
Birdemic 4: Garden of Paradise (TBA)

Mission Impossible 7: Dead Reckoning - Part One (2023) t cruise r ferguson v kirby s pegg v rhames
Mission Impossible 8: Dead Reckoning - Part Two (2024) t cruise r ferguson v kirby s pegg v rhames

National Treasure 3: The Shadow Of Zeal (2024) r gaspard

Lilo & Stitch (2024)
Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse (2024)
Knives Out 3 (2024) d craig
A Quiet Pace 3: Day One (2024) l nyongo j quinn
Godzilla and. Kong 2 (2024) d stevens bt henry r hall [Legendary Monsterverse 5]
Blade (2024) m ali d lindo a pierre
Captain America 4: New World Order (2024)
Deadpool 3 (2024)
G.I. Joe 4: Ever Vigilant (2024)

Mad Max 5: The Wasteland (2023) t hardy
Mad Max 6: Furiosa (2024) a taylorjoy c hemsworth y abdulmateen

Green Lantern Corps (Rumored)
Iron Man 4 (Rumored)

Tom4Uhere's photo
Sun 04/23/23 09:09 AM
Source:

The Expendables (TBA)
End of Watch (TBA)
The Rainmaker (TBA)
Monarch (TBA) [Legendary's Monsterverse]
Sam and Twitch (TBA)

Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2023)
Crystal Lake (2023)

Part of a TV Universe

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest (TBA)
One Piece (TBA) ~ Live Action
Three's Company (TBA)
Good Times (TBA)
Welcome Back, Kotter (TBA)
Wire in the Blood (TBA)
Yellowstone Spinoff, 6666 (TBA)
Kojak (TBA)
Law and Order: Hate Crimes (TBA)
The Rockford Files (TBA)
The Three-Body Problem: I (TBA) post-production
The Testaments (TBA)

Star Wars: Lando (2024)

Star Wars: A Droid Story (2025)

NCIS: Sydney (2023)
The Three-Body Problem (2023)
The Acolyte (2023)

Tom4Uhere's photo
Sun 04/23/23 08:40 AM
From SCIFI-MOVIES (Granted some of their entries are a bit out of date but as a whole...interesting news all the same)

Category: SOON
TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS

Returning to the action and spectacle that have captured moviegoers around the world, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will take audiences on a ‘90s globetrotting adventure with the Autobots and introduce a whole new breed of Transformer – the Maximals – to the existing battle on earth between Autobots and Decepticons.

Release date : June 09, 2023

Category: AWAITED

LE GRIMOIRE D'ARKANDIAS
HERBERT WEST: REANIMATOR
JUST A BREATH AWAY
NAKED ALIEN MASSACRE
SEULS
TIME, THE FOURTH DIMENSION

Category: POST PRODUCTION

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3
THE FLASH
INDIANA JONES 5
MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - DEAD RECKONING - PART ONE
THE MARVELS
THE MEG 2: THE TRENCH
AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM
AFTER YANG
ARCHIVE
IRON SKY: THE ARK
STARSHIP II: RENDEZVOUS WITH RAMSES
VOYAGERS
WARNING

Category: FILMING

A QUIET PLACE PART III
MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 8

Category: PRE-PRODUCTION

DUNE: PART TWO
STAR TREK 14
CAPTAIN AMERICA: NEW WORLD ORDER
FURIOSA
SLINGSHOT
ANDROID
BORDERLANDS
DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN
EDGE OF TOMORROW 2
FANTASTIC FOUR
GAMBIT
GARRISON 7
GRAYSKULL
INVERSION
JEKYLL
MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
THE NEW MRS. KELLER
RESILIENT
SHADOWMAN
THE SIX BILLION DOLLAR MAN
SPACELESS
STARDREAM
UNWIND
Y

Category: ANNOUNCED

ROGUE SQUADRON
TAIKA WAITITI STAR WARS FILM
AVENGERS: SECRET WARS
LIFE ON MARS
ROBOCOP RETURNS
20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA
AHSOKA
ALIEN NATION
APEX
BABYLON 5
BATGIRL
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
BEYOND APOLLO
THE BLACK HOLE
CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON
CUBED
CYBORG
THE DARK SIDE
DOC SAVAGE
DRAGONRIDERS OF PERN
ECSTASIA
FORBIDDEN PLANET
FOUNDATION
G.I. JOE 3
GRASSHOPPER JUNGLE
GREEN LANTERN 2
GREMLINS
HARRY'S ALL NIGHT HAMBURGERS
HIGHLANDER
THE ILLUSTRATED MAN
INHERIT THE EARTH
INTELLIGENT LIFE
INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS
JOURNEY 3: FROM THE EARTH TO THE MOON
JUSTICE LEAGUE PART TWO
KILLER PIZZA
THE LAST DAYS OF AMERICAN CRIME
THE LAST VOYAGE OF DEMETER
THE LEVIATHAN
LITTLE AMERICA
LOBO
LOGAN'S RUN
MALWARE
MAN OF STEEL 2
METRO 2033
MICRONAUTS
THE PRISONER
RAINDROP
ROBOTECH
SEVENEVES
THE SHOWER
SILVER SURFER
SKULL ISLAND: BLOOD OF THE KING
SPEED DEMON
STARMAN
TRUE SKIN
VAN HELSING
WORLD WAR 3
WORLD WAR Z 2
X-FORCE

Category: IN DEVELOPMENT

20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA: CAPTAIN NEMO
AFTERBURN
AGE OF RAGE
AKIRA
ALIEN
ALIEN AT LARGE
ALIEN LEGION
ARCHETYPE
AS SHE CLIMBED ACROSS THE TABLE
ASHOKA
ASTEROIDS
ATLANTIS RISING
AUSTIN POWERS 4
BANANAMAN
BATTLE ROYALE
THE BLOB
BLOOD NATION
BLOOD WARS
BLUE THUNDER
BRAVE NEW WORLD
THE BREACH
BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN
BRILLIANCE
BUCK ROGERS
BURST 3D
THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT
CAPTAIN PLANET
THE CAVES OF STEEL
COBRA: THE SPACE PIRATE
COLOSSUS
CONEXIÓN
CONVENTION
COSMIC
DARK LIFE
DARK MATTER
DARK MOON
DARK VOID
THE DAY OF THE TRIFFIDS
DEAD MANN WALKING
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION
DISTRICT 10
THE DITCH
DOMINION: DINOSAURS VERSUS ALIENS
EARTHSEED
ECHO STATION
THE END
ENDANGERED SPECIES
EPSILON
EQUINOX
ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK
EXPULSION
FAMILY HISTORY
FANTASTIC VOYAGE
THE FIREMAN
FLASH GORDON
FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR
THE FOREVER WAR
GAIKING
GIGANTOR
GUNSLINGER
HEAVY METAL
HELLFIRE
HELLRAISER
THE HOST 2
HOW TO DEFEAT YOUR OWN CLONE
HUMAN NATURE
HYPERDRIVE
I, ROBOT 2
ICE MOON RISING
ILLUMINAE
IN THE SMALL
THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN
INDEPENDENCE DAY 3
INSURRECTION
INVASION
INVERTIGO
THE ISLAND OF DR. MOREAU
JEREMIAH HARM
JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH 4
THE JULIET
KNIGHT RIDER
LARKLIGHT
LAST BLOOD
LAST MAN STANDING
THE LEAVES
LITTLE BROTHER
LOCKDOWN AT FRANKLIN HIGH
MACHETE KILLS AGAIN... IN SPACE!
THE MACHINE
MACHINE MAN
MAD MAX: THE WASTELAND
MALIGNANT MAN
THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES
MASS EFFECT
MATCHED
MAX THE COMPANION ROBOT
MEGAFOOT
MONSTER SQUAD
MONSTERPOCALYPSE
MYTH
NICK FURY
NIGHT AND FOG
NONPLAYER
OBI-WAN KENNOBI: A STAR WARS STORY
ONE
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT LUNAR BOY
ORDEAL
OUTLAND
PAINKILLER JANE
THE PANOPTICON
PARADOX
THE PLANET THIEVES
PONTYPOOL CHANGES
PRIMEVAL
THE PROTOTYPE
PURE
THE RAVEN
REAL STEEL 2
THE RED STAR
REFUGE
REVOC
ROBOPOCALYPSE
THE ROCKETEERS
SANCTUM VOID
THE SEED
THE SENTINELS
THE SEVENTH TEAR
SHIVERS
SHORT CIRCUIT
SHRAPNEL
THE SINISTER SIX
SKYLAB
SNOWFALL
THE SOMETHING
SOURCE CODE 2
SPACE INVADER
SPACE INVADERS
STARSHIP TROOPERS
SUBDIVISION
THE SUBSTITUTE
THE SWARM
THE TEN O'CLOCK PEOPLE
THEORY OF EVERYTHING
THIS DARK ENDEAVOR: THE APPRENTICESHIP OF VICTOR FRANKENSTEIN
TIME AND AGAIN
TIME TRAVELER
TIME TRAVELER
TIME ZONES
TIMECOP
TIMECRIMES
TIMELESS
TIMELESS
TOMORROW
TROLL HUNTER
THE TWILIGHT ZONE
U.F.O.
UBIK
VESSEL
VIDEODROME
WANTED 2
WARGAMES
THE WATCHING HOUR
WATER
WEIRD SCIENCE
THE WIND
X: THE MAN WITH THE X-RAY EYES
YEAR 12
YUKIKAZE
ZANBATO
ZOMBIES VS. ROBOTS
ZOO CITY

Category: HEARD ABOUT

EL ETERNAUTA
TRON 3

Tom4Uhere's photo
Fri 04/21/23 06:39 PM
Edited by Tom4Uhere on Fri 04/21/23 06:40 PM
Its 8:30 pm (2030) and I live in a duplex.
Granted I have really cool neighbors who never complain but I don't either. (Still RESPECT)
At 9PM (21:00) I always cut the volume to 'inside' levels.
So, at this time I will be switching to my Quiet Nights playlist on shuffle play.
Quiet Nights is a playlist which features light blues and easy listening songs.
I listen to it a lot 'after hours' because its easy to fall asleep with.
You can check out the playlist as it plays (on shuffle play) thru the night as I usually let it play since it has over 200 songs.

Stay'tuned on Friday nights to see what I will play next. (anytime I play music it will register with my Last.FM scrobbler).
Ya'll have a great night!

Tom4Uhere's photo
Fri 04/21/23 06:01 PM
The Thing About Nazareth...

If your association with this band is only what you hear on the radio, like any band...you are sadly misrepresented!

If Nazareth makes you think...
Now yer messin' with A sonovabitch (Hair of The Dog) from the Hair of the Dog album.
Or
Love Hurts also from the Hair of the Dog album
The radio has shortchanged you to the creative content which Nazareth represents.

Just for a moment try to imagine a band which not only explores vocal styles but instrumental expertise.
A band which toured live for more than 30 years.
Try, for a moment to realize radio is only going to give you a small glimpse at the full capacity of any artist or group.
There are many song even on Hair of the Dog which, in my opinion, are much better than the two getting constant radio airplay.

Try to think past what the media machine shoves down yer throat!

Tom4Uhere's photo
Fri 04/21/23 04:36 PM
Edited by Tom4Uhere on Fri 04/21/23 04:52 PM
Applies...
Sunshine, every single day
Helps to light my way
And darlin', right before my eyes
It don't come as no surprise
That it's easy
Easy lovin' you
And baby, 'til you came along
There was always something wrong
Around me
There was emptiness of course
But it's alright
And it's easy
Easy lovin' you
And sunshine, having you around
You're the light I never found
And darlin', every minute you're away
But it's brighter
And it's easy
Easy lovin' you

And why shouldn't it?

When you think about love..Really think about it... Don't we all want to be able to FEEL these things?
Nazareth - Sunshine is a song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNL3QOLT2Q

Tom4Uhere's photo
Fri 04/21/23 04:01 PM
Nazareth

Last.FM
The world's largest online music service.

I've had Last.FM accounts for over a decade.
I decided to create a Last.fm account so I could scrobble the music I play and you could see and LISTEN to it thru Spotify or Youtube using the Last.fm interface.
If you like the songs appearing on our Last.fm page feed, go ahead and follow us...We'll follow you back and may feature threads of the music YOU listen to on ScreenHead.

Scrobbling?
Yeah, that's an app you can download so everything you play in approved players gets registered in your profile history.
Pretty cool hugh?
It not only tracks the songs, it also tracks the albums and how frequently you play it.
You can also listen to your own customized radio station based on the music you play, with suggestions for new music added in for expansion.
Oh and also..., It tracks events of concerts in your area.
Not only that, you can click on the names and find other similar songs by that title, other albums by that artist, artists similar to that style and more.

But hey...
I created this account so I can make playlists of my own custom playlists I play a lot from my own collection.
I'll be posting those playlists (always listened to on shuffle) so you can enjoy the same tunes via youtube.

On my "other two" last.Fm profiles I have 'scrobbled' my entire collection.
You won't really find ALL my music here but you WILL find what I am currently listening to.
All in all...I have a bit over 1 TB of music on multiple harddrives over a wide range of genres including
Rock, hard rock, country, BLUES (my current passion) and trance.
Not to say, I do sometimes check out different styles and genres.
Ya just never really know with me.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Fri 04/21/23 11:09 AM
I started populating ScreenHead's Anime Section.
is about halfway but I will be as time progresses.

Adam by Eve: A Live in Animation (2022)
Alakazam the Great aka Saiyûki (1960)

Blue Exorcist: The Movie (2012)
Botchan (1980)
Bright: Samurai Soul (2021)
Bubble (2022)

Jujutsu Kaisen 0: The Movie (2021)
Junk Head (2017)

K: Missing Kings (2014)

Little Prince and the Eight Headed Dragon aka Wanpaku ôji no orochi taiji (1963)

Mazinger Z: Infinity (2017)
MFKZ (2017)
Mind Game (2004)
Monster Hunter: Legends of the Guild (2021)

No Game No Life: Zero (2017)
New Gods: Yang Jian (2022)
Nezha Reborn (2021)

Panda and the Magic Serpent aka Hakuja den (1958)
Phoenix 2772 (1980)
Promare (2019)

There's at least one active streaming link for each of those titles.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 04/20/23 10:30 PM
You have the power to change anything in the world!!!!!!
What would those two things be?????

World? I feel so limited!!!

Normally, I stay pretty much grounded in reality.
However, I do have a vivid imagination and can be quite creative with it.

I guess I need to give two things per condition.

Condition: Human Species...
1. Considering the fact human beings are now experimenting with nanotechnology, I would want nanotechnology to rebuild and maintain the human body in youthful optimal condition. This means all the things which tend to fail with age are rebuilt and maintained...including physique, eye sight, hearing, taste buds, teeth, heart, lungs, reproductive organs, brain and any part which needs repair with age.
2. Considering human beings are social creatures and thrive in society I would cause all wealth and power to instantly disappear forever. Nobody would have power over another person ever. Money and wealth would have no meaning and no use. Any conflict caused by wealth or power would disappear as well. Everyone would be on equal footing, needing nothing.

Condition: Technology...
1. Given that science has broken the quantum barrier, We have discovered a way to generate power at the sub-atomic level in devices. The atoms which make up the device generate the power to run it.No power cells, no batteries, no electrical grids, no power plants. A by-product of this means nothing needs a power cord, no wiring needed ever again. All devices would work as long as the device is intact. If you loaded your fridge on the back of a truck, it would stay working.
2. Working from coded atomic tape (similar in function as the DNA of living organisms) as the blueprint. Nano-Assemblers and Nano-Disassemblers in a build pack build structures atom by atom. The build packs would have the raw materials (iron, nickle, water, ect). The item would appear to self-build very quickly. You could 'grow' any device or structure from any blueprint because the atomic tapes are coded according to each individual blueprint. When the blueprint is complete, the nanobots shut down.

Condition: Ecology
1. Using pre-programmed nanobots, entire ecosystems are renewed and revitalized. Rivers, lakes and streams have water you can safely drink.
Oceans are clean and healthy. The atmosphere is clean. From mountains to valleys everything is back to natures intended condition.
2. Undersea farming gives the world an abundant food supply. New crops are developed which give human beings the proper nutrients. Desalination technology gives clean drinking water to the masses. Resulting in children who grow up getting the needed nutrition to build healthy bodies, resulting in a world-wide increase to human intelligence. This results is a large amount of new technology.

Condition: Self
1. I personally don't need wishes and fantasies to make me feel good about myself.
2. World-wide, everybody suddenly gets free of their delusions and start seeing the reality around them. This effectively makes depression and malcontent a thing of the past. Relationships start to work, people make better choices and experience less turmoil in their lives. Lies are abandoned. Trust is strengthened and people finally are allowed to enjoy every aspect of their lives.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 04/19/23 09:53 PM
Edited by Tom4Uhere on Wed 04/19/23 09:53 PM
3 Reasons To Date Or Nah

1. The alternative means you have to stay home and wash your mom's underwear.
2. You're starting to get calluses on your palms.
3. All the stab holes on your back healed up.

1. It would mean you have to actually put down the game controller and go outside.
2. Your phone battery is so bad it only stays charged for 10 minutes.
3. You already watch TV shows that have people dating so why not stay home and watch those instead?

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 04/19/23 01:55 PM
I don't seek justification from outside sources.
I tend to form my own opinion on these matters.
Since I am not gay. Never have been and not likely to adopt that lifestyle I can form no opinion positive or negative on the subject and as far as I am concerned...I shouldn't.

Just as I am free to live my own way, I believe others are as well...even if I do not share their interests.
It doesn't make them bad, or good. It just makes them people, just like I am and you are.

In my life I've known people who are gay, lesbian, multigendered (they have both sex organs down there) and many who were confused and doing what others told them to do.
As long as they don't include me in their sexual behavior after I tell them I don't have those needs, we're fine.
If they persist anyway, its bye bye and I go away.

I live MY life the way I want to. Since I do, I feel everyone else should be able to do that too.
If society adopts behavior I do not want to join, I bow out. If that makes me unsociable...so be it.

Its been my opinion society has gone insane a long time ago and isn't about to regain its sanity anytime soon. But...I don't blame the person, I blame the media machine.
People tend to be gullible to outside influence. It used to take the form of lynch mob mentality but now its a personal, yet non-focused gullibility bread into the mainstream at an early age by media over-exposure.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 04/19/23 08:58 AM
Consider this...All groups, societies, committees and institutions are made up of individual people.
Each person's vote or opinion will be based on their own influences and agendas.
How many are gay? How many are secretly bisexual? How many were raised by parents who despised gays?
They don't tell and nobody can guess.

However, if there is a non-influenced participant within the group, results will be closer to actuality. If, for instance, 25% of the group is self-aware AI with absolutely no sexuality bias...you will have more accurate results.
Problem is, no self-aware AIs exist yet which have not been programmed by people.

The only opinion which actually matters is your own. When you attempt to live life according to someone else's opinion, you cheat yourself from you being you.
Be yourself...Form your own damn opinion and stop letting others tell you what and how to think.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 04/19/23 12:47 AM
It's fairly well accepted now in the US, it's the shoving it down our throats (no pun intended) that gets annoying and doesn't help their cause.

Personally, I don't give a damn either way.
Whatever floats yer boat...

But...same sex marriage is not the only thing being forced on US citizens.
Nearly every social morality is constantly shoved in our faces in the media we are exposing ourselves to daily.
TV shows and mainstream movies now nearly all have some type of 'alternate' sexual pairing. There's also a lot of racial mixed pairing now.
But hey, if the television and radio say its okay, everyone should do it...right?

Here's a secret...a man can be sensitive and still not be gay. A woman can be masculine and still not be gay. So why is the media telling everyone if you are a sensitive man who emphasizes with others easily you must be gay?

In reality, people are all different. Personalities are all unique to the individual.
Why must we try to label and sort people to general titles?
The reason...The media mongols control the pulse of the free world. People can't seem to think for themselves anymore. They have to be told by strangers they will never meet, how they should think and act.
Its called media influenced sheepling.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 04/18/23 01:15 PM

O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
7.70 Rating
107 min
In the deep south during the 1930s, three escaped convicts search for hidden treasure while a relentless lawman pursues them.
On their journey they come across many comical characters and incredible situations.
Based upon Homer's 'Odyssey'.

Genre: Comedy, Crime, Music
Release: 2000
Director: Joel Coen
Production: Universal Pictures, Touchstone Pictures, StudioCanal
Cast: George Clooney as Ulysses Everett McGill, John Turturro as Pete Hogwallop, Tim Blake Nelson as Delmar O'Donnell, John Goodman as Daniel "Big Dan" Teague, Holly Hunter as Penny Wharvey-McGill, Musetta Vander, Charles Durning, Del Pentecost, Michael Badalucco, Chris Thomas King, J.R. Horne, Brian Reddy, Wayne Duvall

Louis Armstrong's Black & Blues (2022)
7.30 Rating
106 min
An intimate and revealing look at the world-changing musician, presented through a lens of archival footage
and never-before-heard home recordings and personal conversations.
This definitive documentary honors Armstrong's legacy as a founding father of jazz,
one of the first internationally known and beloved stars, and a cultural ambassador of the United States.

Genre: Documentary, Music, Biography
Release: 2022
Director: Sacha Jenkins
Production: Apple Original Films, Imagine Documentaries
Cast: Steve Allen, Louis Armstrong, Ernie Anderson

The Hunchback Of Notre Dame (1939)
7.80 Rating
117 min
In 15th-century France, a gypsy girl is framed for murder by the infatuated Chief Justice
and only the deformed bellringer of Notre Dame Cathedral can save her.

Genre: Drama, Romance
Release: 1939
Director: William Dieterle
Production: RKO Radio Pictures
Cast: Maureen OHara, Thomas Mitchell, Charles Laughton, Walter Hampden, Edmond OBrien, George Zucco, Cedric Hardwicke, Alan Marshal,
Harry Davenport, Minna Gombell, Arthur Hohl, Etienne Girardot, Fritz Leiber, Katharine Alexander, Helene Reynolds

Restart the Earth (2022)
4.10 Rating
89 min
In order to combat desertification, humans have developed drugs that promote the accelerated reproduction of plant cells,
but they have accidentally liberated the stress system of plants and awakened plant emotions.

Genre: Action
Release: 2022
Director: Zhenzhao Lin
Cast: Mi Luo, Michelle Ye, Mickey He

The Wandering Earth (2019)
5.90 Rating
125 min

As the sun is dying out, people all around the world build giant planet thrusters to move Earth out of its orbit and sail Earth to a new star system. Yet the 2500-year journey comes with unexpected dangers, and in order to save hu...

Genre: Sci-Fi
Release: 2019
Director: Frant Gwo
Production: Alibaba Pictures, Base FX, Beijing Dengfeng International Culture Communications Company
Cast: Man Tat Ng, Jing Wu, Mike Kai Sui, Jiayin Lei, Yichi Zhang,
Hao Ning, Elaija Chekhov, Haoyu Yang, Zhi Wang, Jingjing Qu,
Zachary Alexander Rice, Chuxiao Qu, Guangjie Li,
Jin Mai Jaho, Hongchen Li, Zhigang Jiang, Huan Zhang, Arkadiy Sharogradskiy,
Yi Yang, Marvin Bouvet, Yesheng Chen, Mia Diop, Gong Geer,
Hexuan Guo, Zhuozhao Li, Shavvon Lin, Yang Lu, Shinichi Takashima, Luoyi Tao, Lv You

The Wandering Earth II (2023)
7.90 Rating
1h73 min

Humans built huge engines on the surface of the earth to find a new home. But the road to the universe is perilous. In order to save earth, young people once again have to step forward to start a race against time for life and death.

Genre: Drama, Adventure, Action
Release: 2023
Director: Frant Gwo
Production: China Film Co, Ltd, Beijing Dengfeng International Culture Communications Company, GFilm Studio
Cast: Andy Lau, Jing Wu, Andrew Lee

Indigenous (2014)
4.50 Rating
86 min
A group of friends travel to Panama where they convince a local woman to guide them into the jungle.
However, when their guide goes missing, they realize that they've stumbled into the lair of horrific, bloodthirsty creatures.

Genre: Horror
Release: 2014
Director: Alastair Orr
Production: Kilburn Media, Lightning Entertainment, Momentum Pictures
Cast: Zachary Soetenga as Scott, Lindsey McKeon as Steph, Sofia Pernas as Elena, Pierson Fodé as Trevor,
Juanxo Villaverde, Laura Penuela, Michael Mealor, Jamie Anderson

Absolutely Anything (2015)

6.20 Rating
85 min
Eccentric aliens give a man the power to do anything he wants to determine if Earth is worth saving.

Genre: Comedy, Sci-Fi
Release: 2015
Director: Terry Jones
Production: Premiere Picture, GFM films
Cast: Simon Pegg as Neil Clarke, Kate Beckinsale as Catherine, Rob Riggle as Grant, Sanjeev Bhaskar as Ray, Joanna Lumley as Fenella, Marianne Oldham,
Eddie Izzard, Robert Bathurst, Judy Loe, Brian Cox, Meera Syal, Emma Pierson, David Annen, Robin Williams, Terry Gilliam

Rain Man (1988)
8.20 Rating
133 min
Selfish yuppie Charlie Babbitt's father left a fortune to his savant brother Raymond and a pittance to Charlie; they travel cross-country.

Genre: Drama
Release: 1988
Director: Barry Levinson
Production: United Artists, The Guber Peters Company, Star Partners II Ltd
Cast: Dustin Hoffman as Raymond Babbitt, Tom Cruise as Charlie Babbitt, Valeria Golino as Susanna, Gerald R. Molen as Dr. Bruner, Jack Murdock as John Mooney, Michael D. Roberts, Ralph Seymour, Lucinda Jenney, Bonnie Hunt, Kim Robillard, Beth Grant, Dolan Dougherty, Marshall Dougherty

John Q (2002)
7.10 Rating
116 min
John Quincy Archibald is a father and husband whose son is diagnosed with an enlarged heart and then finds out he cannot receive a transplant because HMO insurance will not cover it. Therefore, he decides to take a hospital full of patients hostage until the hospital puts his son's name on the donor's list.

Genre: Drama, Thriller, Crime
Release: 2002
Director: Nick Cassavetes
Production: New Line Cinema, Evolution Entertainment
Cast: Denzel Washington as John Quincy Archibald, Robert Duvall as Frank Grimes, Anne Heche as Rebecca Payne, Kimberly Elise as Denise Archibald, Daniel E. Smith as Mike Archibald, Larissa Laskin, James Woods, Ethan Suplee, Shawn Hatosy, Heather Wahlquist, Ray Liotta, Eddie Griffin, Dina Spybey-Waters

The Tournament (2009)
6.0 Rating
95 min
A tournament is watched by dozens of wealthy men betting on which one of the 30 assassins will survive the next 24 hours "kill or die"
and claim the USD$10,000,000 prize. It takes place in an English town with plenty of CCTVs.

Genre: Thriller, Action
Release: 2009
Director: Scott Mann
Production: Sherazade Film Development, Mann Made Films, Storitel
Cast: Ving Rhames as Joshua Harlow, Robert Carlyle as Father Joseph MacAvoy, Ian Somerhalder as Miles Slade, Kelly Hu as Lai Lai Zhen,
Liam Cunningham as Powers, Sébastien Foucan, Craig Conway, John Lynch, Nick Rowntree, Rachel Grant, Andy Nyman, Iddo Goldberg, Scott Adkins

Tango & Cash (1989)
6.40 Rating
104 min
Ray Tango and Gabriel Cash are narcotics detectives who, while both being extremely successful, can't stand each other. Crime Lord Yves Perret, furious at the loss of income that Tango and Cash have caused him, frames the two for murder. Caught with the murder weapon on the scene of the crime, the two have no alibi. Thrown into prison with most of the criminals they helped convict, it appears that they are going to have to trust each other if they are to clear their names and catch the evil Perret.

Genre: Comedy, Action, Crime
Release: 1989
Director: Andrey Konchalovskiy
Production: Warner Bros, The Guber Peters Company
Cast: Sylvester Stallone as Raymond 'Ray' Tango, Kurt Russell as Gabriel 'Gabe' Cash, Teri Hatcher as Katherine 'Kiki' Tango, Jack Palance as Yves Perret,
Brion James as Requin, James Hong, Marc Alaimo, Philip Tan, Michael J. Pollard, Robert Z'Dar, Lewis Arquette, Edward Bunker, Leslie Morris

Turner & Hooch (1989)
6.20 Rating
97 min
Scott Turner has 3 days left in the local police department before he moves to a bigger city to get some "real" cases, not just misdemeanors. Then Amos Reed is murdered and Scott Turner sets himself on the case. The closest thing to a witness in the case is Amos Reed's dog Hooch, which Scott Turner has to take care of if it's going to avoid being "put to sleep".

Genre: Drama, Thriller, Comedy, Crime
Release: 1989
Director: Roger Spottiswoode
Production: Touchstone Pictures, Silver Screen Partners IV
Cast: Tom Hanks as Scott Turner, Mare Winningham as Emily Carson, Craig T. Nelson as Howard Hyde, Scott Paulin as Zack Gregory, John McIntire as Amos Reed,
David Knell, Reginald VelJohnson, Mary McCusker, Linda Eve Miller, Andrew Walker, Jules Sylvester, Ernie Lively, J. C. Quinn

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 04/17/23 11:29 AM
I'm part of "everybody".
I don't say 'hope is the driving force of tomorrow'

The 'world' is neither stable or unstable.
The "World" is chaotic but the entire Universe is chaotic. Random and unpredictable.

People can be predictable but only to a certain point and under certain circumstances.

The 'hope for a better tomorrow' is an illusion.
In some ways, today is already a better tomorrow but also not.

In our daily lives, The chaotic nature of the Universe causes a wide range of conditions which are selectively valued by each of us according to our expectations.

Every 'bad day' has good things in it.
Every 'good day' has bad things in it.
You personally choose which things you focus on.

If you focus on negative - you see negative.
If you focus on positive - you see positive.
You determine your own contentment.

Many people say, "How can I focus on the Positive when there is so much Negative?"
You have to train your mind to see the positive.
This takes honest self-discipline.

Once you attain a positive outlook, negative things still happen.
You take care of the stuff which needs your attention that you are equipped to deal with.
You have to determine what is actually important and task yourself with making the proper decisions to avert re-occurrence.

Everyone makes mistakes.
The person who is smart, learns from those mistakes and changes themselves so they don't happen again.
The idiot continues to make the same choices expecting different outcomes.
You have to learn wisdom, then use that wisdom to create a future which is 'content' by making good decisions in the first place.

Know what you CAN control and what/who you cannot.
Realize the only person who lives your life is YOU.
Realize you can't make someone else change anything unless they want to because while you are the one managing your life, they to... are managing their lives.

You are the world's best authority on you.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 04/17/23 11:02 AM
The ONLY WAY to know is to actually meet them and experience them unscripted in real-time.
You have to experience them as they truly are, not as you expect them to be or they expect you want them to be.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25