Community > Posts By > XxAchillesxX

XxAchillesxX's photo
Thu 05/21/09 12:42 AM
Edited by XxAchillesxX on Thu 05/21/09 12:42 AM

Both men and women can be cruel. We're human. Forgive.

:heart:flowers:heart:

And how does that saying go? "To err is human, to forgive is Divine...but kick the F*****S @ss if they do it a second time!"
rofl

XxAchillesxX's photo
Thu 05/21/09 12:37 AM

I am really new to this site, and I am sure it does take time to
find the right woman or man. If everyone would just act themselves
and be honest what they are looking for straight up, it would solve
alot of problems, don't you agree? I am sure their are some very
nice people on here. I hope to meet one of those nice men. I would
have to say, it is way to early to give up.

:smile: That is so correct!:smile:

XxAchillesxX's photo
Thu 05/21/09 12:28 AM
I would surmise that it is a video or monitor issue causing this problem. I reccomend updating your video drive if possible, or even swapping monitors and see if that is the issue. It is not the norm for an AV to cause this kind of problem, they generally don't interferre with the driver cache, just create a log of it.
It is also possible that you unitentionally installed a compressor program, although that does seem unlikely. Good Luck to you, let us know what you find out!

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 05/20/09 08:08 AM
CrazzyBeautiful for lack of a better word, that 'guy' was a prick. It
sounds like he used every excuse under the sun to vindicate his own wrong doings. You should have given him the boot the moment the first excuse left his lips. rant
A REAL amn doesn't act like that...

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 05/20/09 08:01 AM
Edited by XxAchillesxX on Wed 05/20/09 08:01 AM
I was married for over twenty years, and during that time niether of us cheated on the other.....and before anyone says anyhing, no we didn't divorce, the lord decided it was her time.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 05/20/09 07:57 AM
I play it pretty simple. I don't play games, I don't chase, I don't play the competition game. If she wants to date someone else and we are not intimate, fine. But if we are intimate, then I'd say no to dating someone else at the same time...end it first.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 05/20/09 07:51 AM
Edited by XxAchillesxX on Wed 05/20/09 07:53 AM
I was married for almost twenty years before the lord took my wife away, so I know aht I am looking for and what I need. While I have not had any luck yet, giving up is quiting....I do not quit.
It may take a short itme or a while, but I will eventually find that right lady....she is out there somewhere looking for me, I can feel it. Don't be hasty....patience pays off. :smile:

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 05/20/09 07:47 AM
Single.................................and I'm not getting any younger slaphead

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 05/20/09 07:41 AM
There is another hijacker program out there that I recently removed from a customer's comp. Calls itself PAV (Personal Anti-Virus). The irony here is that is uses the smae shield logo as the microsoft phish filter. It is not a virus, so anti-virus programs can't detect it. THis baby logs all of your keystrokes and records all of your personal data and trnasmits it across the web. Somewhere out there is a yokel stealing your identiy.
There is a bright spot to this however. The prgrom drops itself into c:Program Files\Personal Antivirus. If you don't know what you are looking for, you wont find it. What it does is pop up the shield logo by the clock and a warning bubble that says you ARE infected with a virus, click this bubble to corret it.
To eliminate this thing, you must cntrl+alt+del and enter your task manager. In the aplications tab, find the PAV.exe and end the process. once you have done that, go back to where the actual foler is and delete it. As long as you haven't clicked on the warning bubble, you will safely remove it from your system. ALthough I would still reccomend a full system scan.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:33 PM
I live in Twin, not familiar with that image, where in Idaho is that?

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 05/13/09 10:47 PM
Thanks, not having used Linux before, I had not thought of that....file that under lesson learned for the future!happy

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:50 AM
I do not recomend 'open source' AVs, that means that ANYONE who has that program can alter it, which means that a good hacker can use that program to create a virus that the Open Source AV wont be able to stop or even detect. As was stated earlier, many free AVs out there, Avast, AVG, PC tools, Bit Defender are much better.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:47 AM
Bit Defender does not work well removing or stopping malware, I would suggest PC tools AV (yes I know its a microsoft product). Normally I wouldn't do that, but I actually had to use this one to remove a nasty online threat. calls itself SYSTEM PROTECTOR, an is a popup that cannot be closed. Eventhough I was able to locate the DLL file on my system and the IE.exe extension it used, I couldn't remove it, kept telling me it was in operation and had to be shut down first.
PC tools AV was able to give the smackdown on that little problem and even blocks the pop up completely. Now I don't rely on this AV as my main one, I do have it set to run when I am on the internet, and no more problems since.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:41 AM
It is well known in WoW that there are those who create (or steal) characters and sell them on e-bay, have you looked there yet?

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:39 AM
This is why I don't own and IPOD.............surprised

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:34 AM
I have my own computer programming and repair business on the side of my full time job.
One of the ways I got customers fast was using the 'lawyer' technique. I didn't charge them to find out what was wrong with their system, only to fix it. That has not only worked quite well for me, but my customers bring in MORE customers. I am hoping in the next three or four years to be able to run this business without the need for a full time job as well.
Another thing that I also do, I only charge my customers the price I pay for a part, not what the price tag says on the shelf. I save my customers money, and they make more for me by bringing in more people, plus in my state, as an 'on call' business, I am not required to have a business lisence, just a certification of "competence" in my field.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Mon 04/20/09 01:52 AM
I watch my youngest daughter (23), sit in my living room and text...I told her that texting isn't typing if your using just your thumbs. Tell you what though, a couple of my night crew workers can snap out a text message in about .08 seconds....pretty good for just thumbs. laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Mon 04/20/09 01:47 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Okay..THAT was GOOD!!!!

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sun 04/19/09 12:12 AM
Edited by XxAchillesxX on Sun 04/19/09 12:13 AM
Although Mac has a nice plugin system, it's gaming capabilities are severely limited. But is was eventual that someone would find a way to hack Mac, and Ubuntu soon....OS secrets are the most fleeting of all. laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:34 AM
I have vista premium on my gateway laptop, and it suck royally. It will close IE for no explainable reason. I even installed Halo II on it and vista let me run the game through the forst three levels, then simply gave me a black screen...although I could hear the game music still playing. Uninstalled, cleaned my system and reinstalled...same problem. Vista is NOT meant for gaming and some serious proge=ram compatability issues.