Community > Posts By > XxAchillesxX

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:25 AM

Hi

what is the nicest words you heard from the other ?

could you tell us please

xxx

That employee that has been giving you grief? We fired her!

music to my ears!

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 06/19/09 06:55 AM

i just joined the site and well here i go....just on a bit of a rant here so take it or leave it. im just tired of relationships and dating that end up no where. it feels like i only get immature relationships...hahaha long story short its time to grow up (relationship wise) anyways just blowing off some steam

thanks
i feel a bit better

So hard to find good help these days.....

(welcome to the site)

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 06/17/09 12:37 AM

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...

Awww...that's very romantic flowers

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 06/16/09 12:26 AM
Edited by XxAchillesxX on Tue 06/16/09 12:27 AM
The 'unofficial' way to remove a virus when all else fails:

1- carefully, remove hard drive from computer, taking care not to
shock the device.

2- gently lay infected hard drive on a solid firm object, preferrably
something metal.

3- Firmly grasp the handle of a 10lb. maul in both hands, and smash
that SOB until it's itsy bitsy, teenie weenie pieces!!!!

---works for me (note: virus is not removed, but you feel great after your done)----bigsmile

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 06/16/09 12:21 AM

I play several games.. including DDR, Mario, Halo 3 (I love Halo <3 <3 ) and such

and I do believe I am real : D

I think most guys would be surprised at how many ladies like the violent games. Played BF2142 yesterday...THREE females on my team. And yeah, they had more kills than anyone else. shocked
Yea I am fairly decent and get MVP a decent percentage of the time I play : D

I especially love it when guys call me fat and ugly and no good at Halo then I whoop 'em and they run off..

I only look sweet and innocent..but I have a mean Halo side.. bwahah!

Man, we need some one like you is Jeeps of Death in BF2142....need a few good snipers

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 06/16/09 12:19 AM

Turn off REMOTE ACCESS to your computer. "Help" will have that information. That is for starters. Change all of your passwords too.

And thank Microsoft for making that horrendous security hole enabled by default. bigsmile

Yeah, IE8.5 laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 06/16/09 12:17 AM

Anyone else having problems login on MSN
Haven't been able to for the last few days
It's Monday and I have hotmail accounts that have work related items

I have opimized it and cleaned my computer ran scans for viruses and adware and even called my ISP company but nothing seems to be wrong on my end but because I can't login to MSN I can't ask for help there

any advice

Dear, at any given point in a week, MSN seems to be experiencing problems. No matter how many people complain, Bill Gates just grins and goes back to counting his coins.......

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 06/16/09 12:13 AM
Edited by XxAchillesxX on Tue 06/16/09 12:15 AM

I have Vonage. Been about 4 months now. It's nice and all.

Question:
(I'm too lazy to look this up myself)

calls anywhere in the USA are free correct?

What about USA to Canada?
Thanks!

I use Majic Jack. 20$ and calls anywhere in the US and canada, with three way calling, caller id, call waiting, call forwarding, voice mail (copy is sent to email), and FREE 411 calls. And that is 20$ a YEAR. Plus it doesn't interferre with internet connections, plus everything I mentioned, comes with the yearly price.
I couldn't beat that with a stick if I wanted too!

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 06/16/09 12:06 AM

Dude, she does not want to be in a relationship with you and is coming up with excuses. Time to move on.

Good Luck drinker

Yep, that's what I read from your post as well.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 06/16/09 12:02 AM

...most guys on here are so far away from where I live...so, I was just wondering,
If you met someone and hit it off and all seemed great, would you move for someone?

I don't think so. My job has taken care not just me, but my family as well. I have too much loyalty towards them to leave. But if they went out of business, then sure.
For the most part I don't think I would attempt for anything serious at long distance.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 06/16/09 12:00 AM

A great car
Lottsa $$$$
A platinum American express
Nice shoes
Armani suit
Etc

You don't ask for much......surprised

XxAchillesxX's photo
Mon 06/15/09 04:54 PM

Have you ever had someone approach you and after one email, been asked to get together and either make beautiful babies together or raise your kids together, becoming the next "Brady Bunch"? Call me old fashioned, but it just might take more than one or two emails...maybe at least ONE date face to face first...

Al that in one email? I must be doing it all wrong.....laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sun 06/14/09 07:15 PM

Almost forgot my favourite -

My mate over there dared me to come over and chat you up. would you mind saving us some time and just go ahead and slap my face?

rofl

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sun 06/14/09 02:24 PM

There is always someone on this planet willing to love you for who you are

Who wants to love

Take care of you

Give themselves and everything they have to you

Protect you

Never judge you

Every person has a special someone that they are destined to meet

Keep your eyes open

Because they are on their way

If you have not met them already

So open your heart

Let the love pour in

Because that special someone is on their way.

So keep your eyes open and someone will be knocking at your door (heart) someday.

xoxoxo,
Modela (*_*)

I like it, well said:smile:

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sun 06/14/09 11:22 AM

I play several games.. including DDR, Mario, Halo 3 (I love Halo <3 <3 ) and such

and I do believe I am real : D

I think most guys would be surprised at how many ladies like the violent games. Played BF2142 yesterday...THREE females on my team. And yeah, they had more kills than anyone else. shocked

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sun 06/14/09 11:16 AM
It's the internet for gods sake, might as well be a fantasy relationship. slaphead

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:31 AM

:smile: Hello im FKENT and I think you look alright to me. I would like to talk to you ok im honest and loveing. I like to go camping and I lik tosit at home and watch T.V if I can.:banana:

????????????
Wrong thread sir.

ohhhhhh.....offtopic slaphead

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sun 06/14/09 12:15 AM

Behind Macdonalds & get it on.
EWWWWWW! No thank you I don't eat there! Oh you said, BEHIND! slaphead sad2

rofl rofl

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sun 06/14/09 12:13 AM

mutual match me, then never email me????? Are they waiting for me to make the first move? And what if I do and still don't get an email? What's up with that????

kick 'em to da curb, and move on! frustrated

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/13/09 09:07 AM

Try being 42, divorced, 2 grown children and 2 grandkids. God I feel old! lol

45, 3 grown kids....13 grandkids. Need 9 more for my own football team! laugh

Seriously, I think that older women are more attractive. They hold far more grace than younger women do.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14