Community > Posts By > XxAchillesxX

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:29 AM
Not unreasonable at all. If I found the right one, there would really be no reason to continue back on the dating sites....I would be no longer looking!

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:26 AM
Hmmm....considering the many possibilities, one really can't answer that question effectively. Every situation is going to be different.
How long have you been together, a couple months...or a couple years. What is his reaction, does he own up to his responsibilities or try to sneak away and hide. Does the woman want to keep the child or get rid of it. Really the question is almost a trick question there, no offense though, just to many variables to consider in a such a generalized question.

spock

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:20 AM
My wife and I loved to play games, chess, checkers, pool.....oooohhhh,
you mean the silly high-school game types. laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:14 AM
Edited by XxAchillesxX on Tue 05/26/09 12:16 AM
...not a thing. My wife had a couple pics of her and her first husband, naked. But she kept them put away and even told me about them before we married. She didn't pull the pics out, just kept them as a form of sentiment for the guy. Never hurt our relationship....because I wouldn't let it. happy

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:11 AM
That's a given. My youngest daughter did that with her first marriage. She married a guy just to spite another one....naturally her marriage ended in utter failure and misery for her. She has since
learned her lesson (I hope).

XxAchillesxX's photo
Mon 05/25/09 03:32 PM
PC game...Crysis

XxAchillesxX's photo
Mon 05/25/09 03:30 PM
That's easy, when you ask them out, and they say yes. Then they stand you up on the first date.....deffinately a give up and accept the loss there! frustrated

XxAchillesxX's photo
Mon 05/25/09 03:28 PM
unrequited love...it hurts the most, but time will heal all wounds. Just be patient, for goodness sake, you are only 20.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 05/23/09 04:01 PM

Everyone lies, men and women. The trick is what the lie is, is it one to hide something malicious, or is it one the is used to keep feeling from getting hurt because they love you that much.

I lied to my wife many times:
[her] "Honey, what's in my Christmas present this year?'
[me] "Nothing."
[her] "Liar!"
[me] "Yep!"

That is my point, it is really more of what the lie is about. When it is used for spite or cover up of wrongful deeds, it's wrong.
When used to lessen emotional pain, then it's different.

Very good point, Archilles...

Here's another example:

I lied to my ex many times too:
[her] "Honey, does this dress make me look fat?"
[me] "No, not at all."

But what I really wanted to tell her was, no honey, the dress doesn't make you look fat. It's your fat that makes you look fat...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 05/23/09 03:55 PM
If they are going to steal something lying around...then what else will they steal? It's wrong to begin with, shouldn't be tolerated whether in your home or outside of it.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 05/23/09 03:53 PM
Proposed to my late wife on the ice skating rink. Came sliding up on one knee....and kept on going right into the wall face first. Was worth it, she said yes....after we got the bleeding stopped

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 05/23/09 05:38 AM
We all get dumbass attacks, me probably the most. For me, the worst seems to be the scammers. I actually joined a scam-busting group to learn how to spot them....clever little @#*&%$#$ they are!
I got stood up on my first date in 20 YEAR! We had set a date for last Saturday to go to dinner and a movie, I picked the dinner place and she picked the movie. was to call her at noon on Saturday to let her know what time I could pick her up. Called her four times...NO ANSWER!
What did I do? Ordered a Philly steak pizza, watched some movies with my dog, and realized that there are more fish out there. Just gotta reel it in and cast it back out again.
Don't give up, it isn't true what they say about there being that one person for everyone. there are many people for everyone, you just have to be patient until you find the one that you connect with.

P.S: Want some Tylenol Migrane for all that forehead wallsmashing you posted? That looks like it hurts alot!

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 05/23/09 05:27 AM
Everyone lies, men and women. The trick is what the lie is, is it one to hide something malicious, or is it one the is used to keep feeling from getting hurt because they love you that much.

I lied to my wife many times:
[her] "Honey, what's in my Christmas present this year?'
[me] "Nothing."
[her] "Liar!"
[me] "Yep!"

That is my point, it is really more of what the lie is about. When it is used for spite or cover up of wrongful deeds, it's wrong.
When used to lessen emotional pain, then it's different.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 05/23/09 05:21 AM
when you race home from work....just to see her face and hear her voice

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 05/23/09 05:19 AM

when 2 people connect phyisically, mentally and spiritually.

Phyisical is obvious

mental stimulation, honesty, openesss, communication

spiritually to complete one another by the grace of God

Ummm....I think that pretty much sums it all up smile2

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 05/23/09 05:17 AM

One; spell hardcore...don't put some flimsy abbreviation. Two; people suck, buy a dog. Three; apparently alcoholics have far better success in dating (this is a theory, not to be confused with fact...although I'm probably not far off.).

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

XxAchillesxX's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:58 PM
Love life...what's that? 0
spock

XxAchillesxX's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:55 PM
OMG Tammy Fae looks like she used cupcakes to put on eye makeup! Personally I don't really care for women in makeup. 9 times out of 10 it just hides their real beauty, but it's ok on occasions.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Thu 05/21/09 12:44 AM
and now

Mudkicker

by Skid Row

XxAchillesxX's photo
Thu 05/21/09 12:44 AM
Fallen Angels

by Ronnie James Dio