Community > Posts By > XxAchillesxX

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:16 AM

Not being able to make a really good sandwich.
I can make a sandwhich to anyones likingflowerforyou

And can you deliver it with a cold beer and a really nice smile???
well of course!!!bigsmile

One more question for ya....can I just order you from the sandwich makers catalog instead? So much easier than taking a bus to Texas for a good sandwich.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:11 AM
Edited by XxAchillesxX on Sat 06/06/09 12:12 AM
I'd have to go with a classic here;

"Did you lift the toilet seat up???

Of course we just go witht he #1 guy rule: We don't complain when you leave it down...don't complain when we leave it up, at least the seat isn't wet! rofl

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:08 AM

I wasn't really trying to be " negative ". I am just a sarcastic guy.

I can see the sarcasim dripping off........laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:03 AM
In my line of work....I have to pick up the phone whether I want to or not.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:01 AM
Have you tried downloading and installing the qwest 'quickcare' program? It can take care of most of the problems for you without the need for making the phone call. qwest DSL is one of my specialties, and I NEVER call qwest for help. Most of their front line call takers, know very little about the qwest dsl.
The qwest quickcare program is free, and will walk you through everything. Also, on your LAN card, if you have the software for it installed, you can set it to 'full duplex'. This will pretty much open the card all the way up to it's maximum potential.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:55 PM
It really sounds like the motherboard is on it's way into the grave.
Not to mention, having to pull and replace the pins constantly, isn't good for the system either. One wrong move and you can short the whole board out.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:53 PM
Strictly PC....Mac is only good for skeet shooting, and the occasional paper weight or door stop.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:50 PM

It's like that saying, "nice guys finish last". We all want a bad boy until they are bad to us!

Yeah, my oldest daughter found that out the hard way. Actually had to send the guy to prison to get her away from him....even then he threatened to kill her if she left him.

.....he is STILL in prison after 10 years, is he gonna be surprised when he gets out, daddy doesn't take kindly to people threatening his kids!

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:47 PM
I know of a few up here in Twin Falls, and they are @zzholes. But then again, their boss is a drug dealer too....guess they kinda fit the bill there.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:46 PM
Pets make great companions....but lets leave it at that. I would think that a gentleman would not have said what he did to you, pretty cheesy comment if you ask me. Sex does not make a a relationship, and any guy who thinks it does, is in for a real shock.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:42 PM

I tell them;

Prostitutes don't ask stupid questions.

too funny! rofl

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:40 PM
It exists, the key is to not let it die.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:53 PM
All I know, is that I was married for more than 20 years. I enjoyed being married, and I actually miss being married. that may sound stupid, but I loved it when my wife would say to people, "...and this is my husband."
Marriage isn't for everyone, agreed. But for me it's the only thing I really want and need.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:03 PM

do people still try to change themselves to be who the other person wants them to be?

Not on your life.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:00 PM
Never divorced, but am a widower. Fortunately, all of my kids are grown and have given me a total of 13 grandkids...seems like just after they grow up and have their own, ya want 'em again! And the best part is I am 45...means I'll live long enough to see a few of my great grandkids!

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:57 PM
Still here..............

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:56 PM
I live in Idaho....Twin Falls, but still Idaho. I have yet to meet any single WOMEN here, but have made a few new friends from other areas of the globe.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sun 05/31/09 05:16 PM
It wouldn't make it right. Besides, two wrongs don't make a right.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:56 PM
...Never did that growing up. Graduated at 16 and straight into the Navy....you can guess how I found out about the opposite sex then, lol.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:32 AM
Crysis uses the Crytek game engine with interactive enviroment, and the scenes were actual photos take in North Korea. The game is one of the best FPS games I have ever played.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 13 14