Community > Posts By > XxAchillesxX

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/13/09 09:04 AM

IS it that they want their women to have implants ?! OR Botox? What is the real Scoop, Men?spock

nooooooo.....I want some one who can cook. I'm getting tired of setting pans of water on fire! laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/13/09 09:03 AM

I wonder why alot of what's written can be taken the wrong way so often??? Humor is such a vital and complex thing isn't it? Where are all the silly sarcastic 30 and 40 something people out there? What do some of you think about using sarcasm, teasing, and overly serious people?

laugh....hurts less than frowning laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/13/09 08:54 AM

oops offtopic Please try to stay within the topic in hand a few post have been deleted due to they were out of place.

Thanks
Site Mod
Kristi

Who knew? laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/13/09 06:23 AM

If that is not a possibility, there are other ways, but they are more difficult if you are technologically challenged as most people are. lol

laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/13/09 06:20 AM
Edited by XxAchillesxX on Sat 06/13/09 06:21 AM
This 17 year old lady that plays battlefield 2142...Choppergirl. That lady can really kick serious butt. She has personally killed me over two dozen times.....women can be scary in wargames. surprised

I also have been playing MW4 for 6 years, and know a lot of female mechjockeys.....they can be pretty mean too.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/13/09 06:12 AM

1. Aspire to be Barbie - the ***** has everything.

2. If the shoe fits - buy them in every color.

3. Take life with a pinch of salt.... A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

4. In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!

5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).

6. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.

8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.

9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

10. Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.

11. When life gives you lemons in 2009 - turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.

12. Remember where ever there is a good looking; sweet, single or married man there is some woman tired of his bull****!

13. Keep your chin up, only the first 40 years of parenthood are the hardest.

14. If it has Tires or Testicles it's gonna give you trouble.

15. By the time a women realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she's wrong.

'Good friends are like stars.........You don't always see them, but you know they are always there'

'Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live for today'.

Now smile and share to any of your buddies and or your girlfriends who is wasting time at work, suffering from a hangover, or just suffering from life , that might need a reason to smile!

These are funny!!!

laugh

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/13/09 12:41 AM

:tongue: Is it true that you can measure a womans love for you by how angry you can make her?:tongue:

Noooooo......if you makie one mad enough, there isn't enough love in the world to hide from the wrath!!!!!!

XxAchillesxX's photo
Sat 06/13/09 12:39 AM

You cant tell. Life is a gamble and so is love.

I agree.only God knows.drinker

second that

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 06/12/09 08:10 AM
YES! My wife left for a trip to another city for two months....I was sick for most the time she was gone. It was awful! sick

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:04 AM

I think you can from Veoh.

Also try watch-movies-links.net. Word of warning with this site, some of the video quality is Pirate while others is full HD.

There is also HULU.

Veoh has changed, and I don't think you can download movies anymore. But I am sure you can with HULU.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:03 AM

I'm not saying to hack your service, just your phone cabibilities. I own my phone so if I want to change the them on it I can, or if i want to change the dialpaid on it I can. I know hacking the service provider is illegal, like stilling cable. All you do when you hack your phone is be able to go in and add XHTML files like for media and flash. You find a law against that then post it.

OK, when you put it like that, then that would be fine. I misunderstood your first post.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:00 AM
you can download the Avast free edition from http://www.majorgeeks.com
it does the same job, just less frilly gadgets.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:48 AM

If the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body,...

...and the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body,...

...then only left handed people are in their right mind.

rofl

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:47 AM
Good grief, there are more single people here, than taken. surprised

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:45 AM
Edited by XxAchillesxX on Fri 06/12/09 06:45 AM
I would say it depends on the situation....and in my opinion, religion only hampers the relationship. No offense to the religious ones.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 06/12/09 01:32 AM
Very nice! I really enjoy #2 and the capture of the lightening from the clouds....very prolific.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 06/12/09 01:29 AM
How do you mean, do you already have an AV program on your comp? If that is unable to remove the virus, and you know someone else with a comp. Thne you can remove your hard drive, plug it into their system and run a virus scan on the hard drive. Usually you can locate and remove the virus that way, if your own system can't get rid of it.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Fri 06/12/09 01:20 AM
Loyalty and comittment are not frightening words....they are required for a decent relationship. I have never cheated when with someone, never had the desire for it, or as I like to say;

"Why go for fast food, when there is a gourmet meal at home?"

XxAchillesxX's photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:16 PM

This is not a mingle member so don't look for her.

There is this woman, who played a game with me about 3 months ago. She basically went out to find me through a friend and emailed me, how she wants someone and likes me a lot.

So I emailed her back, then talked on the phone, and went out on a date. We went to a restaurant, but she was nervous and she had phone calls like every 10 minutes, then she was looking out at the window nervously being 'afraid' that her friend is coming (another girl) and she doesn't really want to meet her. Whatever.
I was annoyed , and her constant messing around with the damn cell phone, but since i'm a nice guy, I didn't say anything about it, I'm a patient man. Eventually the date ended, I drove her home, dropped her off and thanked her for coming out with me for a dinner.

Next day morning she calls (Saturday) asking me if I want to come over and we can hang out or go somewhere, she is free on the next day (on sunday). So I got excited a bit..and I talked to her a couple of times on the phone and talking about what to do, where to go and so on... I arranged things, so I am completely free on Sunday.

Eventually it was Sunday morning and I tried to call her to tell her that I will be leaving soon. But she didn't pick up the phone. I called about 5 times, left 5 messages, but no answer. Just around 4-5pm in the afternoon, I finally gave up and just settled, that I should just forget about her.

Around 7pm, she calls back and ask me "How are you?". Since I was still kinda pissed off (would you be?) I said, not really good and I don't know why you even calling me. Then she tells me that she was "sunbathing" and "completely forgot" about the whole deal of me coming over and going out. At that point, I said, "You know what? Just forget it...don't play any games with me, you really think I'm stupid?"
For that she hanged up on me, like it's supposed to be her being pissed off about this.

So why I'm writing this?

She sends me a mail today, out of nowhere...saying "Hello!" " You kinda disappeared or something, how are you?"

Somebody tell me WTF does she wants from me??

Dude, this happened to me about three weeks ago, but I never even got to the first date part. I have completely ignored her since, figure that if I wasn't worth her time to answer the phone, she wasn't worth my time to talk to about it. Just ignore her, she sounds like a flake.

XxAchillesxX's photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:56 AM

:heart: Is there always a more selfish partner in every relationship?:heart:

I think it balances out . One gives the other gets. and so on.........sometimes you get more then you expect and you give more because you want to. flowerforyou

I concure

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 13 14