no photo
Thu 01/22/09 01:20 AM
dude i will tell you something my ex-wife was the most beautiful woman in the world to me. I mean everything was perfect, her toes, her eyes, her but, her boobs, her smile, her teeth, just an absolute ten in my book and we got along great! great sex i mean i was in heaven! just my absolute soulmate and then after 16 years of marriage she cheated on me. i didnt get out of bed for a month...lol i was devastated!!!! The worst part is she begs me to come back and tells me she will wait forever. it sucks man it really sucks when you find someone like that and then it doesnt work out, but you just have to be determined to find the new her! I still love that woman but i will never go back and it took me a year before i even dated, and its been a year and a half since i had sex. Its the worst to lose someone special like that, its the worst!

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 01:09 AM
damn glamgyrrl i love that french maid outfit its hot...:angel: i have a few ive been writing and saying how much they miss me and everything is going great and then poof their gone. One put me thru all these changes insuring her i felt she was attractive and made me promise i would keep writing her and then poof... so go figure i think sometimes some of these people arent single, i dont know just a thought

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 01:01 AM
well see there is one poblem monica, i just emailed you and your criteria shut me out. its exactly what you said in reverse, you can always say no but open your email settings and maybe you will get more hits. you may have missed out on some potential dates already.

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:49 AM
oh and to answer the question a guy should make the first move if he is smart because if you dont women get turned off. women want to know they are wanted even though they play like they dont. women make subtle moves on men and most guys are oblivious to it, like bending over or flashing cleavage, touching your arms, smiling, this is how women let men know. but guys need to be more perceptive. what ruins it is those girls that will do those things and act like they didnt do anything and make you out to be a perv or something, then guys get cautious. but some girls do that stuff just for attention. on here you dont get any body language so its hard. but i flirt with women everytime i get on here...lol its fun!!!!

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:36 AM
sweetheart if i lived in texas i would send you an email.flowers your very attractive! Your profile is good too. I have seen women on here that are very attractive and i want to email them but then there profile screams biatch so i dont. i dont know why your not getting more emails, probably because your not in the forums enough? but i think you should get a lot of attention from this thread watch.

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:10 PM

Bringing Heineken for girlsdrinks drinks

Beer Goggles!

Yeah!

LMAO...........laugh laugh laugh drinks drinks smokin

if you roll em in flour you can find the wet spot.

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:03 PM
Hell i just love women period! I'm not a wuss i'll try anything once, but fugly i cant do! At least if they have a pretty face you can deal with it.

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:30 PM
it works great and i was really suprised to find such attractive women on here too. If anything its hard to keep up with all the people i have met so far. Some very nice people on here too. It does suck that some of the people you wish they where closer cause everything is clickin except distance. Try harder on your pics and your profile that should help

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 04:23 PM
i have a question regarding this game. Do i get an email from the matchmaker or just the match?

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 12:14 AM
youll do fine bro but get some half naked pics. Shallow i know, but hey sex sells!

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:07 PM
I feel so loved!

I was smooched by Skad, indnprncs, and most important missilverfox. I got some smooching to do now....

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 03:27 PM
to be honest i cant see you in the pictures, i'm an occasional smoker though. I would ask for more pictures before i made a decision, and yes i guess you could say im shallow like that. But i wont date somone unless i can see them and all of them up close.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 03:21 PM

Nope...I have traumatized this guy at work. blushing
I wish I could slam him up against a wall and have my way with himpitchfork

I want to be truamatized!

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 02:57 PM
goodafternoon all

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:41 AM
Ron Paul!

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 11:37 PM
prospecting and enjoying it damn it!

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 11:34 PM

well if and when I meet someone within 100 miles of me and we exchange emails I will ask them out to dinner.

Then through the conversation over dinner you can tell if there is something or not.

yeah whats the deal with all the distance? everyone is so far away

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 11:32 PM
well it depends on the person really. I have children and i am more cautious cause some of these woman now days are phsycho! If they seemed very mature maybe right away, just a lot of variables. You will know when they love you, it will show for sure!

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 11:18 PM
well ill take a crazy one about right now, the cold sheets get a little old after a while.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:53 PM
wait a second you are very pretty why the question? Is it that guys are only attartcted to your physical self and not your intellect? If thats the case it will get better with age, i know when i was young as long as they where hot and had a heartbeat it was cool with me. acctually i could probably get by with the ladder, but anyways. age cures that cause you realize that looks arent all they are cracked up to be. A hell of a lot of fun, but unrewarding. You will be fine and feel fortunate you are attractive and smart thats not all that common.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25