no photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:43 PM

guys aren't smart enough to see past boobies laugh sorry just kidding flowerforyou
lol.... i acctually am a head turner myself. i have this facination with female cabooses, its got me in troule a few times but im just drawn to turn and watch it switch. come on if we where'nt so infatuated with you women you wouldnt win so much.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:37 PM
sometimes maybe they say it in a vulnerale situation and then regret leaving themselves vulnerable and stop saying it.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:08 PM
i call it the "wee man syndrom" its a terrible affliction that attacks men with short stature. this can be a short stature of any kind, but it is a menace just the same. They call it hatin now days, but its all the same syndrom, some just cant except themselves how they are and produce the "wee man syndrom". just moan loudly that should help....lolbiggrin :angel:

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:56 PM
wow i got smooched by "beauyfrompain" , well smooches back at ya!blushing flowers

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:04 PM

i think ill stay and play
Welcome please read rules on page one of the thread have fun enjoy an then Feral when she does matches she will give some ladies your name please be sure to change ya settings so people from game can email you.

yeah im in too but what settings? do you mean turn off the block?

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:59 PM

well i see a match for me already too bad she is so far away...... lets get this match thing going.

Hey Sexy!

hey beautiful lady always nice to have you brighten my day!

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:51 PM
well i see a match for me already too bad she is so far away...... lets get this match thing going.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:41 PM
well in this world today all these lines are blurred. If you are a spritual person then obey your rules. but as for all the other court stuff what does it matter? i think its no big deal myself, until you have choosen some one you want to marry.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:12 PM

okay what the hell is bisexual anyways? I get to cheat and you dont? Serious now if you want an open relationship then open it, but your just being selfish if you ask me. I am just giving a serious opinion.

by the way, i was asking for answers to my questions. your judgment was not needed.

sweetheart your right i wasnt paying very good attention. i thought you meant you want to date both but no threesome so i appologize.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:50 PM

boy i would get back with mine today, except one thing she likes to fool around. so i cant go back, she wants me back and tries all the time so it depends on what you did.

Well, that's a bit different. I feel like if she did that then it wouldn't really be an issue. We have a Son together and used to live together. I just isolated myself from here while she was here and didn't even see it happening. That's the short version anyway.

well if that is the case go get her man. a good woman is hard to find chase her ass down and get her. if she loves you she will take you back, do something real stupid and embarassing in front of everyone and see what she does you will get her back if she loves you.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:38 PM
boy i would get back with mine today, except one thing she likes to fool around. so i cant go back, she wants me back and tries all the time so it depends on what you did.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:27 PM
okay what the hell is bisexual anyways? I get to cheat and you dont? Serious now if you want an open relationship then open it, but your just being selfish if you ask me. I am just giving a serious opinion.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:17 PM
yeah its amazing that people dont understand but until you get to where you are in management i think it is hard for them to see the big picture. But small business owners get the shaft on this stuff too, its not a oneway street if anything its a oneway street going the other way!

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:11 PM

ok I just spent some time cleaning up the attacks in the thread. those involved have been notified, let's keep it respectful.

This will serve as a warning to all involved, any further attacks and this post will be deleted.

okay i guess your the cyber cop, well it seems to me there is a little unfairness in this "you cant say this or that" stuff so if your gonna do some cleaning, clean it all up brother. Now in regards to this post i have seen this type of stuff that is about poularity and unfairness. But i took it as just slippin thru and thats all, but i am keeping an eye out.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:31 PM
when it hurts but you still dont want to stop!

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:29 PM
i didnt know it was possible?????????? Maybe the hot ones get more attention but i havent noticed anything other than some are on here longer than others.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:06 PM
no i am not the type to pay attention really... i want to be loved though that may be the same thing.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 05:35 PM
got smooched by Skadbiggrin

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:37 PM

her weight is between 110 and 120 by the way.
wow you are good at weights!!!laugh
nah i have just perved your profile on a regular basisbiggrin drool drinks

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:31 PM
her weight is between 110 and 120 by the way.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25