Community > Posts By > krupa

krupa's photo
Mon 08/12/13 07:00 PM
Yep Mel....hard to shut me up.

Though in comparison....there are plenty of kids here who only been here a year or two who got waaaay more posts than me.

:)

krupa's photo
Mon 08/12/13 04:53 PM
Well Jesus....you managed to resurrect a thread that has been dead for three years...

You got pretty impressive spell casting abilities.

krupa's photo
Mon 08/12/13 04:37 PM
Just the way I see it....

This site in many ways mirrors regular life.

Some people will talk your damn ear off but not actually say anything.

Some people can chat up a decent and enjoyable friendly conversation.

Some folks are shy and ya gotta drag them out of their shells before you can get them to chatting.

Some freaks are just antisocial pricks ...that rarely speak...and when they do...it is mainly combative bitching and griping.

Believe it or not...there is a surprising number of people that actually refuse to carry on a conversation unless they think it will lead to an immediate relationship and those dumbasses want to skip the friendship /getting to know you phase.

Just take it with a grain of salt brother....all you can do is make the effort to connect to potential friends /lover's.

Beyond that.....ain't much you can do.

Hanging out in these forums is generally your best bet for finding someone to talk with.

(If you dig holier than thou verbal combat...I would suggest the politics or religion threads)

krupa's photo
Sun 08/11/13 10:42 PM
I am terrified of the ocean....yet I moved to the beach....go figure....the crazy Schitt ya do for good love.

krupa's photo
Sun 08/11/13 10:22 PM
You broke up because of rumours? Rumours of flirting? (Not sex....flirting?)

He cried?

Wow.......

Let the poor guy go....If the dude cried while having to deny something that he didn't do.....all because of your friends rumours about something that isn't even a bad thing...(..flirting is only bad to people who are jealous and controlling)...let him go.

You should hook up with whoever it was you believed more than your boyfriend...obviously,you trusted them more than you trusted him.

Anyway.....

My first love was great.....But...it wasn't my greatest love. The woman I love now is the woman I wish was my first love....she is awesome.

But...I am glad my first love failed...cause it freed me to meet the woman who treats me better than any woman EVER has.

krupa's photo
Sun 08/11/13 10:26 AM
Wow!

Seriously....take it to the politics forums.

They LOVE snide bickering (debate) over there.

Anyway....back on topic...kind of.....

Women's bodies....I like em.

I did see something yesterday that left me more than a little confused...

Walking past a rack in a clothing store I saw some ladies pants that were labelled..."size 16: skinny".....???

Now,I am no expert on fashion....and initially,I thought they were car covers....But...it struck me as strange....am I just that far out of the loop?

Please note....I am not trying to be offensive....I just don't understand.

krupa's photo
Sun 08/11/13 10:11 AM
I'm forgainst it.

krupa's photo
Sun 08/11/13 08:12 AM
Actually ...it's a lady bug.

....and......yeeaaah...."riding "...THAT'S what I am doing....

Hehehe

krupa's photo
Sun 08/11/13 07:44 AM
Alright...you kids fight nice or I swear to God I am turning this car around RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Ok...back on topic...

1.....I ain't bright enough to spell pretentious.

B....no idea what a "git" is in the context you are obviously missusing. In the south we say...."hey y'all ...les go git some beer ".

And finally...most guys are flakes.

Next question .......

krupa's photo
Sat 08/10/13 09:15 AM
Strip clubs are simple fantasy.

Just like romance novels or chick flicks are fantasy.

Both sides give completely unattainable delusions of a reality that will never happen.

Back where I used to live, one of my friends owned a strip club and I had permanent VIP status (no cover charge, free drinks) ...when I would go...I just viewed the strippers as people trying to make a living like anyone else. Fun to look at but, never had any intention of taking one home.

krupa's photo
Fri 08/09/13 10:21 PM
Sure....I would sacrifice for the good thing I got.

These days...it is no longer about me...it is about we.

krupa's photo
Fri 08/09/13 10:18 PM
But....different stuff makes different women happy.

I like happy women.

Let em keep their stuff.

The last thing I would want is a woman resenting me over something as trivial as stuff.

krupa's photo
Fri 08/09/13 10:05 PM
Well...this is easy.

Since I don't really care about guy toys....cars ,bikes,guns,etc....it wouldn't bother me.

What would bother me...would be a woman having the gall to ask me to give up something I like.

That...I would construe as jealous insecurity.

Everyone should get to retain some of their individuality.

Sure there needs to be compromises...time together and time to still be your own person.

If I was flat out told...."I don't want you to (fill in the blank)"

I would be disappointed.

krupa's photo
Fri 08/09/13 07:22 PM
You should probably ask my girl.

I try to pitch in...love, compassion, faith, emotional support, companionship and whatever money I got for the stuff that has to be paid.

We rarely got lots of money but we always have loads of the other stuff.

krupa's photo
Fri 08/09/13 08:50 AM
Well....at least a few people got faith ....looks like a lot of people don't.

LDR's do work.....what kills it for people is their own unrealistic expectations.

LDR's take work and patience. Most people want instant gratification and they want it NOW!!!

That is the exact reason they are alone. Across the country or across the room....makes zero difference ....it takes work.....patience ....loneliness ....and the stick to it attitude to make it to a long term goal.

Most people just think they deserve love handed to them on a silver platter.

Love ain't deserved ...it is earned.

If you just want someone to be with you right now.....go pick up some equally lonely and lazy skank at a bar....have fun for a month or two....then, when the easy way falls apart.....come on back.

I can write this down for you again.

krupa's photo
Thu 08/08/13 09:07 PM
I gotta go with hornyness.

That is a sense.....right?

krupa's photo
Thu 08/08/13 09:22 AM
Definitely women.

Guys are as shallow as a shot glass.

krupa's photo
Wed 08/07/13 04:45 PM
Go to the file on your Pc where you got your pics ....left click on the photo you want...put the courser on the photo then right click.

A list of options pop up...chose "rotate image "...left click it until it's right.

Right click again...choose "save Image"

Then your done.

Jump onto your mingle profile and add the image.

krupa's photo
Wed 08/07/13 04:21 PM
Oops....forgot to mention...women love concieted men....as long as they are humble about their greatness.

Since we are on a topic about one of the many reasons that people got a problem with total strangers pictures.....which one of those two dudes is actually jenson?

krupa's photo
Wed 08/07/13 03:04 PM
Sounds like you got an option.

Good for you.

AND he has a job....that may be the reason he didn't throw his number at you.....obviously free food ain't exactly proffessional....but giving your number out at work ain't professional either.

If the guy is anything like most guys I know ...he probably just panicked on the success of a conversation with a real woman and brain farted the phone # thing.....kicking himself later about it.

Anyhoo ...obviously ...the guy is single, employed, interested and got no problem with kids.

He has done his part....if you are interested...ain't no reason you can't pop in and ask him out....this ain't the '50's.

The worst that can happen is him saying no.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25