Community > Posts By > krupa

krupa's photo
Thu 10/03/13 04:46 PM
Edited by krupa on Thu 10/03/13 04:48 PM

I really like it when flexible ones can bend over backwards and [colorhook their feet behind their head until I am done.

:)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha
You really are such an arrogant M :laughing: but extremely funny nonetheless

I haven't even started on the arrogance thing...I don't want to make the little people feel bad.

God help us all when someone is stupid enough to start an "arrogant bastard" thread...cause I will rip it a brand new butt hole.

Teehee

krupa's photo
Thu 10/03/13 04:28 PM

Aren't there any decent looking women who are close to bellflower or long beach area that are in need of some one on one attention

Maybe...so...what do you offer?

krupa's photo
Thu 10/03/13 03:58 PM
If someone is trying to play you...and you know it...it ain't an issue.

Just report it.

If you get played and weren't smart enough to report it.....don't say anything. The smart ones will swoop in like pirhanna hawks.

Don't be an easy victim.

krupa's photo
Thu 10/03/13 03:49 PM
Ohhh..I don't know..try eating healthy...alittle bit of everything....not just crap foods.

Then try prying your butt up off the couch then walk around a little bit ....OUTSIDE.

Eat a little bit of everything and walk around outside...Jesus...this ain't difficult.

We ain't talking about 3 weeks in the woods....get up off that butt...and walk around the house.

Next question.

krupa's photo
Thu 10/03/13 03:40 PM
I fake my own orgasms when I am masturbating...sure I feel confused and resentful..but, who cares? I had Sex!!!!

Ps...nice choice on the new avatar pic Mr. Law.

It is only gonna drive away the poontang but, I have no doubt that 2K will be glad to have that fkd up clown as her own beloved way to freak out the new kids.

Thanks brother...you are a good addition to the circus of Mingletards.

krupa's photo
Thu 10/03/13 02:34 PM
Well...I am bent over and boned hard on this topic.....even most southern rednecks gotta think long and hard to decypher the crap that I yammer on about...and I am a southern fried redneck country boi.

I also speak "gangstah ", "bullschitt " and "gibberish " fluently...most folks here don't know that I am cunnilingual.

However....it is way too easy to spot the non English, non American, non Texans...

They try too hard...spelling aside...they try to sound deep or intellectual ...but they cant make a coherent sentence without trying to make it sound like women should be serving them...or the chicks invariably gripe about the man they love is doing them dirty and dog humping other foreign skanks.

Those hose bags always make it easy to pick their skanky @$$es out.

Hope that helped pretty mama.

krupa's photo
Thu 10/03/13 02:12 PM
Strength is over rated...I prefer flexibility ...

Mentally flexible ...physically flexible.

Reeds bending in the wind...survive and grow.

Strong oaks that snap when the pressure is on...fall and die.

I really like it when flexible ones can bend over backwards and hook their feet behind their head until I am done.

krupa's photo
Thu 10/03/13 02:06 PM

If so you should get in touch with me pronto. Instead of watching cook programmes all day long do something wild and dangerous.

Hah! A European! ....white people spell it "programs ".

Sorry...wasn't trying to be racist.

krupa's photo
Thu 10/03/13 02:02 PM

uhh huhhhh only popped in to say I love the Clown picdrinker :laughing:

Laughing sooooo hard!

I just commented to Soufie..."what the hell is he doing using 2kids picture?"

...he didn't know....you are a good sport babydoll.

krupa's photo
Thu 10/03/13 08:36 AM
Hehehe...ya got style Law! I'll give you that!

I will say....a lot of new comers actually feel that way. (I am pretty sure you are just kicking the coals to watch the sparks fly)

It kills me when a lot of these screwheads have been here a day...or a week or a month...and are booty hurt cause folks ain't lining up to Sex em up.

Let em try walking into any crowded public place and pull that crap...."well...I'm here! Why the hell ain't nobody throwing themselves on me yet?"

I swear...the totally unrealistic expectations that a lot of people have is absolutely mind blowing!

krupa's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:48 PM
It is true...people hate honesty...

Honest things like...you ain't as smart as you think.

You are as much fun as a rattlesnake with a hemmoroid.

You got zero imagination.

Yeah....people don't like that...they only want to hear that they are really cool....even when they are actually pretty fn boring.

krupa's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:41 PM
Deeplyinlovewithmywoman....

It is fkn awesome.....she treats me good!

krupa's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:38 PM
Being horney.

krupa's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:17 PM
Who said we must procreate?

We got plenty of people.

Back on topic...gender equality...

Tell us Spackob....how are women equals to you?

krupa's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:11 PM
No it ain't....

Try spelling "camouflage " like they teach 8 year olds...then you can tell us how life really is.

krupa's photo
Tue 10/01/13 05:56 PM
Ugly people who cheat....is this actually a suprize?

They are ugly.

Beautiful people do beautiful things...they love, they care, they laugh and smile...they try to make life better.

Ugly people b!t*h and gripe...they want everyone to feel as ugly as them.

.They hit Walmart in sweats and Crocs...the last time a brush touched their hair was a week ago....they talk crap like a sailor on leave in Singapore...and their house smells like a cat box that an 800 pound tiger just dripped a deuce.

Of course...the ugly people will never clue into the fact that this thread is actually about them....they ain't that bright.

It is a no win.

krupa's photo
Tue 10/01/13 05:28 PM
Two things...

First off ....these women got no idea who Esau is.

Finally...thinking that you are gonna tell women how it is and what they should think.....will only make the goal of finding a lover here...well...something that just ain't gonna happen.

These women come from all across the world...with many different standards...many of which have zero respect for African male ideologies of male dominance /female inferiority.

My sister would beat the living hell out of any man who is dumb enough to tell her what to believe....or how to act.

On this site...men and women are equals.

Not every woman is dumb.
Not every man is smart.

If this is a concept that you cant comprehend...you may have difficulty finding a woman here.

krupa's photo
Tue 10/01/13 05:16 PM

Hello everyone, I have been playing Mingle for a few days and there is nothing much I can do here... :'(

Yep....you probably have done everything here after a couple of days. I would even bet...having the patience of an ADD hummingbird ...you have probably moved on.

When you do find the site that has people throwing themselves at you just cause you show up and the party is ON because you bothered to pop on...let us know!

Cause more than half of these people are just as impatient ...and completely unrealistic as you.

krupa's photo
Tue 10/01/13 04:24 PM
Esplort. Dubltch gumpph!

krupa's photo
Tue 10/01/13 04:19 PM

What and no pictures???????whoa slaphead

I was trying to respect his privacy.

Besides...he is a good looking s.o.b.

I ain't about to make myself look ugly.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25