Community > Posts By > brenlee1965

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:02 PM

I hope it works for you

But you have to make it a lifestyle

Not just six weeks:heart:

I know. And I think that may be why the others failed; because "I" failed them. My doctor says that I am borderline Thyroid & Diabetes and since BOTH are a problem for most of my family; it scares me! And I'm sick of being heavy. I love myself and am happy with everything about me except my weight. So I figure it's way past time that I start working on that!!

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:58 PM
No medical insurance until January!

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:57 PM

In my area, I am the 6-month body makeover! They hire me as their personal trainer! winking

I have yet to review or research this gimmick. Part of my job is dispelling fad programs. I wish I had feedback for you.

Do you have a live consultant? Unless fitness is your lifestyle, it's difficult doing this on your own.

I wish you much success and patience. Nothing happens overnight or even in 6 months. flowers

I wish you had some feedback on this program. I personally know someone that continues on this program and has lost almost 90 pounds now. She seems very happy with it and I am hoping this will help me. I have tried Atkins, Susan Powder, Richard Simmons, the Zone, Weight Watchers and many, many more. Pounds go off & come back on Plus more! I love encouragement.....My sister wants me to get gastric bypass surgery.....thanks!

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:53 PM

who purposefully tries not to enjoy life? Seems to derive pleasure from wreaking havoc? What do you think their problem is?

Yes....I do and that person lived in an Alcoholic/dysfunctional family and is the "victim" and has played that part the best of anyone I know! Gets old, very fast!

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:47 PM
OK, just ordered that 6 week body makeover? Anyone on here ever tried it? Can't wait to get it and get started.....

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:44 PM

Particularly on this web site, and any others for that matter, what would it take to spark enough interest to get a response? Is it a picture IE., physical physical feature?? Or is it what a man has to offer you....Do you think if you do not answer a mans a email with a least a no I'm not interested this is not rude??? What about the other way around?? Interested to see what kind of conversation this will stir up... Have fun

I think a picture tells a thousand words. For both male & female. I know I look at a picture & wonder what type of person this is. And most women (everyone that I have asked) will not look at a profile without a picture (worried that the person has something to hide).I think it is absolutely RUDE to not answer anyone's email.

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:41 PM

A whirlwind romance is one thats starts fast and hard with lots of passion that fizzles out just as quickly

I have to agree!

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:39 PM

When you have met someone new.....(relationship, dating, friendship, etc...)

Do you ask yourself.....huh
What will my friends, and family think of this person.

How important is their opinion????
Would it effect the relationship, friendship, etc....

My family and I are very close knit and I do ask myself these questions. Too many people think that bringing someone into your life is only about yourself and your happiness. Family is important and as you know.....if you ever marry this person; they marry the family as well. Think about how hard it would be for the person being in a family where everyone didn't like them? That's not nice or fair to anyone----including yourself!

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:30 PM
Well said!!! Nice POST! :smile:

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:29 PM

IS love like in the movies or the many romance novels young girls bombard themselves with while growing up, is it an experience in which you are secure and guaranteed care for a lifetime?
Is it just compromise? Is it love when u lower your standards?

No Love is NOT like movies or books! That is all fantasy. Love is mutual respect for each other....love is communicating....love is a compilation of many things; I liked the post on here that referred to our greatest book, the Bible!

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:23 PM
Who isn't looking for a good Christian man.

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:22 PM

I`m 41 a christain and have 4 childern at home 1 disabled and can`t even get looked at .

There are many reasons people don't "even get looked at", so just pray for God's will and all in His time. Good Luck on here!

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:15 PM
Amazing Grace is my all time favorite.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:35 PM
I have Sat & Sun off this weekend! I am thrilled!!!!!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:30 PM
We are lucky to live in this Country because of all the Freedom that we have. What "freedom" comes to your mind? And NO....you don't have to have been to other countries to know that we DO have freedoms that other countries don't have....Let's hear it....what comes to your mind?

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:21 PM
Used it as a bandage a couple of times......it was the only thing available at the time! Worked! Honestly.....I LOVE duct tape and it all started with McGuyver!!!!!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:20 PM

If you ended up in a deserted island and you could only have one item and it would be in endless supply.

What is the one item you would ask for?

Now not 2 or 3 different ones only one no more........................

Come on now pick wisely.......................bigsmile

I will start it mine would be Duct Tape................will say why later......:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You watched that Myth Busters episode where they made a boat that didn't sink (out of duct tape) didn't you!!!! hahhahaha!

Hehehe nope but heard about it and see while building the boat the duct tape could be used to make shelter to live in as well and build traps to catch small animals within to eat hey and clothes to wear ect............it is endless what you can do with it.........

I once used DUCT Tape to hold up a back window on this $50 car that I bought.......That was the only bad part about the car, too!! Worked like a charm....I called it my duct tape car! It was Gray, too; so it was all good. Hey, I was desperate for a vehicle at the time! And I sold that car two times a year later (first person never came back & I made $100 on it!)Ok, so I had to learn how to drive standard with the thing----so it was a little work for me (other than putting on the duct tape)......biggrin

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:15 PM
I am doing great. Work is over for the day and I am home having fun on here!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:12 PM

Were given one wish, what would it be??? Personally, I'd wish to have my mother back!! I miss her that much!!:heart: (love you, mom):heart:

I would wish for an unlimited supply of money. So I could....pay off all my bills; pay for my brother to get dental work done, pay for both of my sisters medical care, pay for winter fuel for my other sister, pay for my Mom's mental help (she knows she needs it.....heehee!) and pay for my Dad (whatever he desires....he's 83 & in poor health) then I would set up trust funds for all of my neices and nephews for education! I would move to someplace warmer (it's starting to get cold here in NY) and my list goes on & on & on)

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:06 PM

A boat.

That was my immediate thought & then I remembered that Myth Busters show I just watched. Great minds think alike! :thumbsup:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25