Community > Posts By > brenlee1965

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:04 PM

If you ended up in a deserted island and you could only have one item and it would be in endless supply.

What is the one item you would ask for?

Now not 2 or 3 different ones only one no more........................

Come on now pick wisely.......................bigsmile

I will start it mine would be Duct Tape................will say why later......:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You watched that Myth Busters episode where they made a boat that didn't sink (out of duct tape) didn't you!!!! hahhahaha!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:45 PM

pitchfork Human flesh is always best when cooked on the grillpitchfork

smokin Good Evening DTsmokin

seriously, i hear if you roast it over an open fire, it's supposedly tastes like roast pork

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:39 PM

I really have to ask- does it matter?- they don't read them anyway!! am I right?

I just hate the ones from either gender that mention how good they are in bed- who cares? prove it lol

I'm trying to get ideas for a new headline, so I'm asking. Some do read them and they email me about them, so I'm trying to get ideas that will scare them away.

I once wrote "Are there any REAL men out there" and I got tons of mail!!! IT was FUN!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:34 PM
Eyes......window to the soul!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:30 PM

Why is it that when one of your friends or someone you know has bad breath thats when they want to talk so damn much n any other day they ask for gum but this day when u offer they dnt want lmao can someone relate to that?

or the ones that come inside after a cigarette and talk to you inches from your face? ill

I don't know why people do that, either. I cannot stand bad breath or cigarette smoke.....YUK! Also remember if someone is on the Atkins diet----this happens!! Ok.....Fat or bad breath....I will be Fat! laugh

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:27 PM
Make sure it says ONLY people within (whatever age group you want) and DECLINE works great!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:25 PM

i don't think he's a bad-looking guy.

his eyebrows need a bit of tweezing, but he looks a lot happier and more fun than a lot of other people i know. that plays more of a factor than a missing tooth.

sorry to be a downer on the fun. laugh

Have to agree about the tweezing. And with some dental work; not bad! Probably a great guy! At least he looks happy! I agree.

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:20 PM
Nope......I met someone from Kentucky the other day that had the H1N1 strain.....she was down & out for almost 2 weeks and in the hospital. So glad she drove up to NY to let us get it! Geez!!!!!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:17 PM

Men switch off when it comes to both talking and listening, women can both talk and listen at the same time. Anyone with comments??

Mars vs. Venus......hahahahaha!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:16 PM
I like the fact this is FREE! I love the "Community" that's the BEST!!!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:15 PM

It's a great place, I been here almost 3 years back when it had a different name, made some great friendsdrinker

That was before the witness protection program.....

FUNNY!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:13 PM
Nice eyes! Great profile. More Pictures would be good. Good Luck and welcome to Mingle2. flowers

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:09 PM
I think when you say "...you should respect others...." it goes back to our parents raising us with good morals, ethics and they always saying, "Good decent people 'Respect' your elders" and maybe some think of 'respect' as something different than you do. When someone tells me to be respectful of someone....to me, that simply means don't be a jerk too them....be polite, don't be mean, vicious or belligerent. Just simply be all those things my parents told me when I was young....Sounds like you are just splitting hairs here!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:00 PM

Do you like your job?

LOVE my job! Love what I do (helping people)....Love the paycheck (been recently unemployed for a few months and worked as a temp)...so YES and YES!!!!!!!!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:59 PM
Do what everyone around here does.....TURN OFF THE LIGHTS and don't answer the door. Kids here only go to places with lights ON! Gross on the other thing. Eikkkkeeeee!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:55 PM

OK. You're walking down a street.
You glance down a side alley and see several young men holding a middle aged man forcibly, while brutally assaulting his wife.
Do you..........

A. Go to their defense
B. Call the Police and hope they arrive in time
C. Shout out a warning/ask another passerby to assist you
D. Do nothing?

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

B, then C then A (as long as I had my big old strong brother with me)....he cannot stand men to hurt women.....he would HURT THEM!!!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:52 PM

Hmmmm... wonder what a "Nice Guy" costume looks like. :wink:

PLAIN....very plain :wink:

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:46 PM

thank U both!! May our troops stay safe and come home healthy!!drinker

If I drank; I would drink to that!! You go Boys!!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:43 PM

I am Irish...I always burn, if i am overexposed.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:41 PM

Would/could you kill someone for your country? huh

I don't like my country, enough said.smokin

You'd dislike it more without the Freedom that you have in this Country.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25