Community > Posts By > brenlee1965

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 08:21 PM

do scorpios bond well?

I think it depends entirely on the type of adhesive one uses.

Elmer's wouldn't be my first choice and some epoxies can be a little
too pliable for this kind of application. i guess you could always give crazy glue a try.......

let us know how your project turns out though

Try double sided duct tape.......works EVERY time!!!!! Just ask Myth Busters!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 08:12 PM
Hi and Welcome to Mingle2.....Have FUN!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 08:10 PM
I think he's trying to get the scoop about you; so if you come in again; he can think of something to say that might lure you into talking too him.

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 08:08 PM

I'm always wondering what others are thinking about at this moment. Please tell me what you're thinking about right now...call it a confession of sorts! (Dirty thoughts are ok too!)

whoa

Thinking that I should probably be doing laundry.

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 08:04 PM
You will like Mingle2.....Love the community....post a topic and wait for all the responses! It's FUN! Get people going.

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 08:03 PM
Hello and Good Luck on Mingle2.

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 08:02 PM
I was watching "Burn Notice" with my 18 yr old son.....staying in; very quiet.....went to bed after the program ended. I want 2010 to be a year that I work on the things about ME that I have control over.

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:58 PM

what is it about a nice guys that drive women into making them be just friends? girls always say they want to meet some one that just sweeps them off there feet with poems and flowers or with there sense of humor... they say that but when it happens they change there mind about it, y is that?? r they afraid to let that guy get close to them? r they afraid that if they enter a relationship with that person they might scare them off?? i have heard girls say "awe ur a nice guy, but i want to b just friends." and not even 10 minutes later that same girl says she wishes she could meet a nice guy... did i miss something?

I think that "nice guy" to a girl is very different than what a man considers "nice guy" and sometimes I have heard from other women that "nice guy" to them screams B-O-R-I-N-G....I cannot speak for ALL women; but every woman wants a man that is the "protector" not the "pocket protector" .....get it? See what I mean?

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:54 PM

Rob a bank and spend all of the money.smokin

Better not get caught.......it would suck spending the last day in jail!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:53 PM
I would....But I am 43; so that's not that big of a deal. My parents are 20 year apart in age; so too me......AGE is just a number!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:51 PM
I am an artist.

I love ALL colors.

I love country boys!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:47 PM
I take myself out of the environment that I am in and do something to take my mind off whatever it is. If I am MAD....I clean & by the time that I am done with my home----I feel better & even if I don't----at least my home is clean and that always makes me feel good!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:41 PM
Tell people that I love them. Tell others that I lusted after them. Call everyone in my address book and say good-bye. Not go to work. Make sure my Life Insurance policy was paid up and that my EX was not the beneficiary. Spend the day doing as much as I could that I love to do; spend ALL of my money doing them. Make sure my funeral costs were paid, so I wouldn't burden my son or my family with the cost. Make sure someone was going to sing Amazing Grace at my funeral. Call the Hospital and let them know where I would be because I am a FULL body donor. Make sure that I am right with God!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:31 PM

biggest fear in life?

Ending up DEAD before I have a chance to do all that I want to do.

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:30 PM

with the way your life has turned out so far?

What is, is......Is anyone ever Satisfied?

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:29 PM

in three words

Absolutely alluring always

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:26 PM

occupy your down time when you're not on the net?

Clean House....Do laundry....Watch TV....Go to the movies.....rent a Movie....go visit friends or relatives.....draw....play Pitch....depends on the day.....go to lawn sales....auctions....concerts....and the list goes on and on and on!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:24 PM
Welcome....Best way to get to know someone on Mingle2 is to respond to the posts here in the Community. I love it. Enjoy! :)

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:20 PM

when he flirts? i seriously dont really know.. i dont get flirted with much... today i thought maybe i did so i came home and told my roommate.. he said the guy was flirting with me.. so what kinds of things do u guys do < in person> when flirting? and what do you expect the gal to do back in return if she is interested?

its the funniest thing.. im not shy.. but when it comes to a guy who interests me for a potential date i am the most timid person i think i know... i have come to the conclusion that dating scares the hell outta me.. though ive gone on a few dates..just something im not good at.. probabaly why im single..

I have the same problem that you do about not being shy, normally. But VERY shy if I like a man or think he may like me; stupid; but that is how it is. I think some of that is fear of rejection. My sister is a BIG Flirt with men. She laughs and touches their arm and shyly smiles or whatever; makes lusty comments too them and all of that. Guys love that (or so it appears). Good Luck......who can figure out a man!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:09 PM
Keep an open mind......When one door closes another opens. Relax. Sometimes ending something is NOT a failure; but the best course of action. Somethings are meant to end; sometimes even sooner than we are ready for them to end. It's not necessarily a "failure" as you put it. I don't know if you have "faith" but only GOD really knows the future. Maybe you just need to trust that things will be what they will be. Good Luck and stop beating yourself up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25